Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859041 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1725 on: September 13, 2016, 01:41:59 pm »

You don't know what a cyst is? :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 13, 2016, 01:43:46 pm »

Well I get the general idea but...Not really.  :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 13, 2016, 02:26:02 pm »

Look up 'cyst removal' on Youtube. That's basically a whole genre btw, it's sick and mesmerizing.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 13, 2016, 02:31:40 pm »

For the more squeamish, here's a layman's description of a cyst: its basically this weird sac thing filled with liquid or semi solid matter (usualy some kind of pus) that can form in various parts of the body under certain situations, and cause pain and discomfort, and that aren't generally dealt with by the body's own systems, so they need to be surgically removed or ~popped~ by the host himself. Think of it like a really annoying, painful zit, except it can appear almost anywhere in your body.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 13, 2016, 02:51:58 pm »

Oh right.

Ew.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1730 on: September 13, 2016, 04:56:59 pm »

including brain

[NOPE MASSIVELY INTENSIFIES]

In much less terrifying news, it bothers me that so many people seem to prefer music at an ear-splitting volume. Even music teacher is guilty of this, but given that he's a fair bit older than me, he at least has the possible excuse of somewhat reduced hearing (which i am seeking to avoid). He does turn it down when/if i ask for it (which is nice since listening to musics is part of music class), but it's kind of tricky because the music in question often has highly variant volume. To hear the quietest parts properly, the volume needs to be high enough that the loudest parts are bordering on painful. I already have mild tinnitus, and i would rather not have it get worse. :I

also i wish songs had more low notes because those are easier for me to hit
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:02:38 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 13, 2016, 05:12:54 pm »

including brain

Go look up 'botfly removal' or 'human botfly', the nope is infinitely worse. I understand if you never want to speak to me again or consider me a friend.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:12 pm »

I'm tireddddd.
:x
Sigtext

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:53 pm »

JoshuaFH, et al.: Shouldn't this belong in the "Things that made you want to crawl into a sterile and hermetically sealed biodome never again to set foot in the outside world again" thread?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: September 13, 2016, 05:58:32 pm »

JoshuaFH, et al.: Shouldn't this belong in the "Things that made you want to crawl into a sterile and hermetically sealed biodome never again to set foot in the outside world again" thread?
We don't have one of those, Terrified Thread will have to do.
Sigtext

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 13, 2016, 10:21:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 13, 2016, 10:26:21 pm »

including brain

The MRI scan I had a while ago revealed one or two of those in my headmeats. Thankfully benign... for the time being, at least.
Apparently a lot of people have harmless cysts in their brains without ever realising it. O.o

In much less terrifying news, it bothers me that so many people seem to prefer music at an ear-splitting volume. Even music teacher is guilty of this, but given that he's a fair bit older than me, he at least has the possible excuse of somewhat reduced hearing (which i am seeking to avoid). He does turn it down when/if i ask for it (which is nice since listening to musics is part of music class), but it's kind of tricky because the music in question often has highly variant volume. To hear the quietest parts properly, the volume needs to be high enough that the loudest parts are bordering on painful. I already have mild tinnitus, and i would rather not have it get worse. :I
If your music class regularly uses speakers loud enough to cause hearing damage I would be rather shocked.
More likely it's just loud enough to cause discomfort to someone who dislikes loud noises.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 13, 2016, 10:31:17 pm »

including brain

The MRI scan I had a while ago revealed one or two of those in my headmeats. Thankfully benign... for the time being, at least.
Apparently a lot of people have harmless cysts in their brains without ever realising it. O.o

If your music class regularly uses speakers loud enough to cause hearing damage I would be rather shocked.
More likely it's just loud enough to cause discomfort to someone who dislikes loud noises.

Hearing damage is cumulative. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_loss#Noise
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:34:05 pm by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 14, 2016, 09:31:45 am »

Yeah, my brother always plays his music loud enough as to not hear anything else around him, so it bugs the rest of us when we need him for something.

And then he complains when something is too quiet almost all the time when people are playing it at a comfortable level.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 14, 2016, 07:21:45 pm »

I'm feeling twisting pain more often now, in both hips. It's only when I move my legs, but I can't ever move my legs in such a way as to reproduce it; it randomly decides to happen when I'm moving.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 779