Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859212 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1440 on: August 01, 2016, 12:46:30 am »

Do it yourself, if you're old enough and/or the school will let you. I paid my own school fees because my mother was dragging ass on it for four years and wanted to fight it at the last moment.

In my own sads, I'm tired of having to reset my Adobe password. I use Adobe stuff once every couple months, so I always forget the bloody password. And when you reset your password it won't let you use previous ones, so I have to come up with ever more esoteric variations just so it'll take it, which leads to me forgetting it in a month or two of not using Adobe.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:58:58 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 01, 2016, 09:21:22 pm »

Failed to even attempt to draw. Again. I should go draw at some point.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 02, 2016, 01:54:23 am »

summer heat combined with high-density urban smoke makes for some shitty experience
._.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: August 02, 2016, 02:02:58 am »

Little brother rather helpfully volunteered to clean the keyboard, and though he did quite a good job getting it clean he also managed to break the space key in the process. It still works, but I really have to smack the thing to get it to register, and even then it still doesn't always pick it up. It looks like he bent one of the plastic bits that hold it in place out of shape taking it out, and the button doesn't have a proper contact surface anymore.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:10 am »

My college's website got a redesign over the summer. It has even less information-per-page than the old design, and the old design was just a dozen or so pages saying "Meet us IRL for more information" that all linked to each other in a big circle.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 02, 2016, 02:18:14 am »

Spoiler: Relevant (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1446 on: August 02, 2016, 04:18:09 am »

xkcd is reality
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 02, 2016, 11:58:05 am »

about to put my tablet down and go to sleep

laptop decides to turn itself on from hibernation and start doing god knows what

fucking why
System maintenance?
i hope so

also only managed to fall asleep at like 5 am yesterday, woke up at 2 pm, im basically dead rn

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: August 03, 2016, 02:41:31 am »

I've somehow managed to dodge pictures in all but like 2 or 3 of the events that have happened in the past year or so with my friends. Either that or they throw them away or something. Either way, it's annoying to have nearly no proof I've been alive outside of school. Oh well. It's not like I'm still friends with all of those people anyway.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: August 03, 2016, 02:54:50 am »

I was only prominent in my school's yearbook for one year, when I was the new kid and thus center of attention.

My senior yearbook has exactly one photo of me (besides the obligatory mugshot). It's from behind and I was occupied working the video camera at some sort of assembly. I kinda wish I hadn't bought the damn thing.

I'm not in it much and very few of my friends are either. The only sentimental thing in there is the signatures and messages from my friends.

The moral is yearbooks are a waste of money, take a photography class, get a good camera and take your own pictures.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:03:18 am by itisnotlogical »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: August 03, 2016, 11:37:15 am »

Even when I take my own pictures or my friends take pictures I'm either not there or you see a bit of my hair or something. I don't exactly stand out naturally, and when all my friends crowd around a phone it's easy to be forgotten about.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: August 03, 2016, 12:38:49 pm »

I was literally entirely forgotten in my 10th-grade yearbook. I was absent the day the class picture was taken and they forgot to list me as being absent. Doesn't surprise me, though; people seem to have a hard time noticing me anyway. For example, the year before, we were going on a field trip, and the person taking attendance took at least a quarter of a minute to notice I was right next to her.

Despite this, I'm absolutely terrible at Metal Gear :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: August 03, 2016, 12:41:09 pm »

I was literally entirely forgotten in my 10th-grade yearbook. I was absent the day the class picture was taken and they forgot to list me as being absent. Doesn't surprise me, though; people seem to have a hard time noticing me anyway. For example, the year before, we were going on a field trip, and the person taking attendance took at least a quarter of a minute to notice I was right next to her.

Despite this, I'm absolutely terrible at Metal Gear :P
Tawa confirmed for distant relative of Kellam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: August 03, 2016, 04:15:08 pm »

I've been having to take baths instead of showers lately, due to the shower drain needing some serious TLC.
Don't believe I can remember the last tiime I had a bath. O.o
My bathwater is too hot. :'(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: August 03, 2016, 07:00:26 pm »

There's a hole in my sock.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 779