Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859098 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1410 on: July 24, 2016, 07:37:50 pm »

...Cozy, I think the term is.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 25, 2016, 06:22:58 am »

My current project is becoming so large that I'm starting to forget how parts of it came to pass, which is a bad sign.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 28, 2016, 07:30:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1413 on: July 28, 2016, 07:33:03 pm »

Exercise
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 28, 2016, 07:37:09 pm »

From what I understand, your body makes more fat if you underfeed yourself, as it's expecting a food shortage. Eat the bare minimum of calories for your age group rather than an utterly miniscule amount of food.

Out of curiosity, why do you always spoiler your posts in the sad threads?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 28, 2016, 07:41:07 pm »

From what I understand, your body makes more fat if you underfeed yourself, as it's expecting a food shortage.
Oh, fuck all kinds of duck.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 28, 2016, 08:04:26 pm »

Now instead of just one thing being broken or out of stock, it's two things tonight. I think the next time I get here and something's broken I may walk out because this is fucking stupid. I have to be in drive thru explaining that shits broke to the customer, and eat all the complaints and whining. This is dumb, I hate this place.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 28, 2016, 09:10:35 pm »

From what I understand, your body makes more fat if you underfeed yourself, as it's expecting a food shortage. Eat the bare minimum of calories for your age group rather than an utterly miniscule amount of food.

Out of curiosity, why do you always spoiler your posts in the sad threads?
Because I'm worthless and don't like to bother people? Anyway, I haven't been eating lunch for about a year so I'd expect it to even out by now.

Exercise
Exercise is something I do with with something approaching regularity. Not as much as I should but I do it.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:27 pm »

I'm worthless
No, you aren't worthless, I can personally attest to the fact that you're a pretty cool dude and thereby certainly a valuable human being. Not to mention that in every case I've seen, if you think you're worthless, chances are you aren't worthless, you just have self-esteem issues :v

Also what greatorder said about spoilers. You're selling yourself short here, the entire point of this thread is to seek sympathy and advice and to give sympathy and advice; posting about your sadness unspoiled will not bother anybody, guaranteed.

Besides, people are just going to click them anyway to begin with, unless they're marked as containing things like nausea-inducing images or plot spoilers for works of fiction :v
Anyway, I haven't been eating lunch for about a year so I'd expect it to even out by now.
But anyway, skipping one meal is the exact sort of thing that'll lead to this. Eat all of your meals, but eat light ones.

Exercise also helps a lot, so try to do that more regularly if possible.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1419 on: July 28, 2016, 10:09:50 pm »

Because I'm worthless and don't like to bother people?
Sad thread is for being sad, if someone's bothered by people being sad in the sad thread they can go jump in a lake

Anyway, I haven't been eating lunch for about a year so I'd expect it to even out by now.
Not a terribly solid idea, make sure you're eating all your meals properly

Starving yourself is bad juju
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 28, 2016, 10:46:34 pm »

Head's been pounding for a good few days now, going on a week. Generally been able to ignore it, but it's still very noticeable if I'm not busy on something else or if I have free time. Might have something to do with band camp and the heat, we'll have to see, but all I know is it's not fun and I want it to stop.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 28, 2016, 11:05:24 pm »

Because I'm worthless and don't like to bother people?
Sad thread is for being sad, if someone's bothered by people being sad in the sad thread they can go jump in a lake

Not a terribly solid idea, make sure you're eating all your meals properly

Starving yourself is bad juju
This, and what everyone else said.

Head's been pounding for a good few days now, going on a week. Generally been able to ignore it, but it's still very noticeable if I'm not busy on something else or if I have free time. Might have something to do with band camp and the heat, we'll have to see, but all I know is it's not fun and I want it to stop.
Talk to a doctor?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 28, 2016, 11:10:16 pm »

If it doesn't go away soon, I'll get someone to drag me to a doctor. Hoping it's nothing, though. Don't need to add something to the large pile of things that is "things that are problems in my life."
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1423 on: July 29, 2016, 12:45:00 am »

It's not like anyone wants you gone, so if you belong or not is up to you

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 29, 2016, 12:49:42 am »

Sometimes I can't get rid of the feeling that I've never really contributed anything of worth to this forum, and that I don't belong here.  :-\
You contribute heaps to the forums. I haven't interacted with you a heap but I have read, and liked, your posts so I'd say you have worth here. Ah, when I say I like them I mean that I appreciate what you've written.

And dammit guys, I was trying to wallow in self-resentment like a pity hippopotamus.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:58:05 am by Gamedragon »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 779