Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859228 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1350 on: July 07, 2016, 05:54:33 pm »

I sure would be having fun with Pokemon Go if it would let me log in. :(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 07, 2016, 06:19:31 pm »

Oh good! I'm not the only person having problems with it. I hope the issues are ironed out quickly.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 07, 2016, 11:40:10 pm »

I spent like an hour last night working on a map of this fictional setting I've been working on. The map is made of two pieces of 8 x 10.5 graph paper, attached to each other on the 10.5 side. I spent ages drawing in the coastline, making forests out of tiny individual trees, and drawing textured, isometric mountains instead of the cheap little "^"s I used to make. Then I spent just as long inking in the whole thing, and finished up by spending a good fifteen or twenty minutes drawing little tiny horizontal lines along the coastline to imply waves (this is an easy way to make a map look much more detailed and professional, even though it's literally just a bunch of squiggly lines next to a bigger squiggly line.)

This morning I managed to spill one drop of milk right in the middle of the damned thing and now the graph paper lines have blurred and the pristine perfection of the thing is ruined.

* Tawa commits sudoku

That blows.

But before you thrust a grid of digits into your abdomen or whatever, maybe scan it at a good resolution, touch up the borked spot or trace the whole dealio in your editor of choice, and just keep it as a digital image reference?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 08, 2016, 01:34:22 am »

*hugpats everybody*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 08, 2016, 02:29:59 am »

Oh good! I'm not the only person having problems with it. I hope the issues are ironed out quickly.

Meanwhile, here I am in India, where it seems to work fine.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 08, 2016, 02:55:50 am »

I spent like an hour last night working on a map of this fictional setting I've been working on. The map is made of two pieces of 8 x 10.5 graph paper, attached to each other on the 10.5 side. I spent ages drawing in the coastline, making forests out of tiny individual trees, and drawing textured, isometric mountains instead of the cheap little "^"s I used to make. Then I spent just as long inking in the whole thing, and finished up by spending a good fifteen or twenty minutes drawing little tiny horizontal lines along the coastline to imply waves (this is an easy way to make a map look much more detailed and professional, even though it's literally just a bunch of squiggly lines next to a bigger squiggly line.)

This morning I managed to spill one drop of milk right in the middle of the damned thing and now the graph paper lines have blurred and the pristine perfection of the thing is ruined.

* Tawa commits sudoku

That blows.

But before you thrust a grid of digits into your abdomen or whatever, maybe scan it at a good resolution, touch up the borked spot or trace the whole dealio in your editor of choice, and just keep it as a digital image reference?
Or wait a couple weeks and draw it again.  Its really disappointing to have to redo creative work, but it almost universally ends up better the second time.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 08, 2016, 05:50:12 am »

More Pokemon Go woes. I don't get AR mode because my phone doesn't have a gyroscope. One would think an accelerometer would be enough (assuming no positional changes, just standing still) but I guess not. :(
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 08, 2016, 11:21:31 am »

* Tawa commits sudoku

That blows.

Or wait a couple weeks and draw it again.  Its really disappointing to have to redo creative work, but it almost universally ends up better the second time.
I redrew it the day after. I still think the original was a little better, but it's still a worthy substitute. Plus, I touched up some of the rivers, since some of them looked kinda weird on the original.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 08, 2016, 04:54:35 pm »

A freaking huge fly landed on my netbook. I responded by slamming the foldy screen bit closed and pressing down on the top until it crunched. Now I have to clean fly guts off my screen.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 09, 2016, 01:09:25 am »

Facebook made it so that when you click the post box, it darkens everything else on the page. It's so stupid and dumb and over-designed and totally unnecessary and really distracting and probably sucks the life out of netbooks/old computers/etc. and there is nothing I can do to change it.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1360 on: July 09, 2016, 05:38:29 pm »

Jeebus, they really did. I second your statement, that's completely unnecessary. :I

also urgh extra bad juju in stomachville right now

I'm PRETTY SURE it's just some shade of constipation (and the violent growling suggests a lot of gas on top of that), but it still don't feel good yo. It's especially egregious because it ignores the usual "i feel better when i eat" deal that i've been fortunate enough to get, instead being like "eating makes it worse lol". I could quite possibly have vomited earlier if i had committed to it, but i don't feel for that at all. Vomiting once basically also equates to opening the anxiety floodgates and hoping that i won't end up enacting this fantastic performance. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 10, 2016, 12:38:17 am »

*hugpats everybody*

I have 7 pages of unread threads.

Also a headache.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 10, 2016, 01:09:51 am »

An Australian politician I thought was pretty cool (by politician standards) just turned out to be a PoS.
Good thing none of his representatives were available to be voted for in my area- then again, I would have done more research on them if they were.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1363 on: July 10, 2016, 06:59:25 pm »

Facebook made it so that when you click the post box, it darkens everything else on the page.
Ew
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 10, 2016, 11:40:00 pm »

Oh, it's not released here either.

I just acquired it.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 779