Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859008 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #870 on: May 02, 2016, 10:25:18 pm »

I'm getting real tired of people who play DOTA.  And that also goes for Smite and LoL before anyone gets any ideas.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 03, 2016, 02:29:53 am »

Well than I seem to have the type of personality that pisses people off on contact then, or I'm misinterpreting things (again). Either way, I'm not very good at making friends. Or talking to people. Or doing anything social not based off of doing stuff. Even then I suck at being social.

You're being social right now, and you're doing fine. 9/10 you're misinterpreting. Unless they literally scream at your face, or cut you off mid-sentence, or straight up ignore you (but this one might just be they didn't notice, i.e looking at their phone, busy with homework, etc.)

Why do you think your personality pisses people off?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 03, 2016, 06:25:12 am »

Well than I seem to have the type of personality that pisses people off on contact then, or I'm misinterpreting things (again). Either way, I'm not very good at making friends. Or talking to people. Or doing anything social not based off of doing stuff. Even then I suck at being social.

You're being social right now, and you're doing fine. 9/10 you're misinterpreting. Unless they literally scream at your face, or cut you off mid-sentence, or straight up ignore you (but this one might just be they didn't notice, i.e looking at their phone, busy with homework, etc.)

Why do you think your personality pisses people off?
Aye.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 03, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »

Generally? In my opinion (which isn't a very high one, or so I'm told), I contradict myself at every turn, I'm incredibly arrogant and annoying, I tend to make dumb mistakes over the simplest of things, I'm messy, I have close to zero redeeming qualities, unless you want to count being able to do math in my head useful in any situation not relating to math class, I'm a bit of an asshole, I back out of arguments that I accidentaly start, I avoid fights, and I'm so lazy I would rather spend time watching videos I've seen before instead of doing homework due the next day. Oh, and did I mention that I'm apparently self-deprecating?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 03, 2016, 11:03:28 pm »

Oh, and did I mention that I'm apparently self-deprecating?

Apparently. :P

If you fix anything, fix your self-deprecation first. It's basically fuel for the fire for most of the other problems, plus it's not gonna help with social interactions at all. It just makes it awkward.

Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)

You can do math in your head, right? Be proud of that. Not everyone can do that, and I need Google or a calculator or a piece of paper to do math right. Focus on being proud of that, then expand to be more proud of yourself.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:39 pm »

I'm not proud of myself though. So, I'm good at math. I've been playing videogames and doing puzzles since before I can remember; a large part of that is math. All I've done with that is avoid putting the burden of needing a calculator on someone else, because I'm a messy waste of space and end up losing it one way or another.  Everything I can remember doing otherwise is ruin all the good things that I enjoyed in my life. All I can remember doing is hurting people, whether it's on accident or not. I can't stop thinking about what I've said and what I've done. Some days, I just want to stop feeling anything. I think then it might be easier to deal with the whirlwind of shit that surrounds this mess that is my life. I guess I'm just tired of losing people, and punching another hole in this piece of swiss cheese I call a heart. I guess I could stop getting so close to people, but I don't have anyone to talk to otherwise.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 04, 2016, 01:40:34 am »

Ah damn. Quite literally just as I'm over my infatuation with my friend that was the cause of quite a lot of consternation for me a while back, she comes to see me at work in tears because she broke up with her boyfriend. Now I'm conflicted and I can tell already where my feelings are going to fall. It's akin to looking down a steep cliff almost; I can feel the beginning stages starting to affect my thoughts already.

And I was just free of it too.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: May 04, 2016, 03:15:39 am »

Went to make a cuppa tea but we are out of milk. :(
Can't spend money buying more, either, I'm saving my dollars to eat as many $5 burritos as possible tomorrow.
Not that I could really be bothered walking to the shops right now anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 04, 2016, 09:58:53 am »

Man, there's a lot of heavysads misfiled into the mildsad thread. Very disorderly. And... I really kinda thought this thread would be more of a home for amusing anecdotes, like WTF thread or former RAGE thread, not this persistent existential dread. So now I'm sad.
Only mildly, though.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 04, 2016, 10:09:15 am »

I'm saving my dollars to eat as many $5 burritos as possible tomorrow.

I'd like to know this story.
Dying of laughter?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 04, 2016, 02:47:57 pm »

Man, there's a lot of heavysads misfiled into the mildsad thread.
*koffkoffXankoffkoff*
Also, @Xan:I hope it works out, one way or the other.  You should tell them, though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 04, 2016, 03:54:44 pm »

Man, there's a lot of heavysads misfiled into the mildsad thread.
*koffkoffXankoffkoff*
Also, @Xan:I hope it works out, one way or the other.  You should tell them, though.
Heh, I suppose that could probably qualify as a main sad thread post, huh? I put it here because I'm not feeling it that strongly yet and it's more a 'ah dangit this again? I just got rid of it' feeling.

Eh, it'll work out.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: May 04, 2016, 10:07:14 pm »

So. My school is having a club trip, where all of the clubs in the school take a trip (who'd a thought a that one, huh?). Permission slip is due tomorrow. Guess who didn't grab the permission slip?

I was really looking forward to it too. Oh well. At least it's just a baseball game. Although I'll miss out on all the jokes my friends make. Again. Dang it, me.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: May 05, 2016, 12:17:14 am »

Unity's default chromatic aberration filter effect thingy doesn't look right. It's either virtually unnoticeable, or OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 779