Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859057 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #450 on: March 19, 2016, 09:44:17 am »

Fuck fuck fuck this, I just wanna be at home, in my room, alone and free to loathe myself in peace.
Instead I feel like my chest is the middle of a pizza with at least two pieces being pulled out of it simultaneously in slow motion, and things I usually enjoy are like crawling through barbed wire. This is the longest anxiety attack I can remember having, in a long time at least.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 19, 2016, 10:05:23 am »

*pats Yoink*
It's going to be okay.
Okay?
Okay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 19, 2016, 03:30:16 pm »

Thanks for the advice, guys! I guess I'll try to be more forward, then.

Today's minor sad: I can't help but feel sorta marginalized by all these returning old forum members. It just feels kind of weird when a couple people you've never met return and everybody's super excited about how these strangers are back. :I

No offense to you guys or anything.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 19, 2016, 03:33:24 pm »

*pats Tawarochir*

Don't worry Tawa, we still love you.

We'd love you more if you updated Bay12 Courtroom though.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 19, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »

The usual; my back hurts, I'm lonely, I'm exhausted and I have to work when I would rather be reading this book about natural language processing.

You'd think that having the same four basic complains for so long would make me more resilient to them.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 19, 2016, 06:06:55 pm »

I feel better than I did yesterday, but I'm still kind of annoyed, because

A. I have a test coming up
and
B. I can't find a Space JamxMuppets Remix, and It makes me sad, bc I need to make this a thing.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2016, 06:09:19 pm »

The usual; my back hurts, I'm lonely, I'm exhausted and I have to work when I would rather be reading this book about natural language processing.

You'd think that having the same four basic complains for so long would make me more resilient to them.
Have you tried making your work into things that involve reading books about natural language processing?

Also, speaking from secondhand experience, no, probably not.

I feel better than I did yesterday, but I'm still kind of annoyed, because

A. I have a test coming up
and
B. I can't find a Space JamxMuppets Remix, and It makes me sad, bc I need to make this a thing.
Good luck, and good luck.
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 21, 2016, 05:24:14 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 06:58:20 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 21, 2016, 10:17:55 pm »

Today's one of those days where I keep thinking of things I should have said one it's too late. -_-
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 22, 2016, 02:14:33 am »

My project is hitting an error that apparently nobody in the entire world has had before. Which means I'm SOL for solutions.

Also, Firefox updated and killed ALL of my settings, remembered logins and add-ons in the process.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 24, 2016, 12:10:26 am »

I'm supposed to be catching a train to my father's place ASAP, but the trains at a reasonable hour both tomorrow and Saturday are sold out... looks like I will need to be at the station regional trains leave from at four in the morning, and the buses to get there don't start until seven, and apparently they're plagued by track closures anyway.

Guess I'll be sitting around for a few hours at the train station tonight, then. I've been doing that a lot lately, and not even after a night on the town. ::)

Edit: Also if anyone's wondering why I haven't been around, I ran out of credit/data on my phone. I just recharged it, and am currently using a library computer.
No doubt now that I have data again I'll be spending a lot more time shitposting, despite my phone's clunky browser.   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:13:20 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 24, 2016, 12:43:29 am »

Blood still in my cough everytime I wake up these past few days, or a couple days ago.
Pretty much due to the force of my coughing. X_X
Curse thee, allergies.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 24, 2016, 05:11:04 am »

I just realized that I will have been programming for 10 years this summer. Ten years ago I googled "how to program" and started learning with Python. Ten years later and I've still finished exactly one shitty text adventure (that I don't even have the source of anymore) out of eleventy billion promising failures, experiments that went nowhere, non-functional prototypes and broken ambitions.

One thing. I just wish I had the focus to finish one thing. I'll barely have started a project before I'm sick of looking at it because it's multiplied out of control into some huge monster that I can barely even recognize as the seed of an idea I had less than a week ago.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:30:01 am by itisnotlogical »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 24, 2016, 08:44:18 am »

I just saw something mildly interesting/amusing/heartwarming, but I have no-one with me to discuss it with. 

@The last two posters: I know how that feels. Neither coughing blood or lacking motivation is any fun at all. :-/
Get well soon, Tir. Maybe some sort of warm drink with honey and/or lemon might help?
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 24, 2016, 10:38:16 am »

*pat pat pat*

Yoink:Tell ussssss.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 779