Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1079840 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2016, 10:05:52 am »

There is no StatTrak Zeus for CS:GO so I cannot show off how many kills I got with a meme weapon.
Is this mild enough?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2016, 10:14:15 am »

Think so, yeah.  But you don't need to ask.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2016, 01:07:30 pm »

Ok DANG IT BODY!

Have an important game today and I fell behind on my work (I WAY overestimated the time I have)  and of course the stress gave me horrible bowel problems

And combined with my sleep deprivation and burn out from working for 6 hours straight already...

It isn't looking good... I can STILL pull it off if I pull up my socks and get back to dang work!

I just need to have 8 set ups... that is all... THAT IS ALL!!! 9_9

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2016, 04:45:14 pm »

Went with friend to see the deadpool movie. Sold out. Check other nearby mall, same thing. That'll teach me to buy the tickets in advance next time.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 14, 2016, 03:28:30 am »

I'm only now realizing that FNAF is kill. Granted, four games, a novel and a spinoff was way overstaying its welcome, but I liked seeing it succeed, reading the theories, etc. FNAF 2 would have been the perfect high point for the series to go out on.

I'm sad that it died, but I'm also glad that it lived.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2016, 03:36:45 am »

I hated that bloody game right from the get-go. Everything about it was painfully obnoxious.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2016, 12:31:38 pm »

I tried to eat a gigantic box of tomatoes but passed out with six of them left uneaten. So this is what failure tastes like.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »

I tried to eat a gigantic box of tomatoes but passed out with six of them left uneaten. So this is what failure tastes like.
O.o

Um. I was kinda just gonna complain about feeling super tired and generally crummy and possibly ask someone to come cook me breakfast whilst I convalesce, but a sad of that magnitude really blows mine out of the water. I mean, you must have been really starving to resort to eating something as gross as tomatoes! :-X
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2016, 08:15:01 pm »

Um. I was kinda just gonna complain about feeling super tired and generally crummy and possibly ask someone to come cook me breakfast whilst I convalesce, but a sad of that magnitude really blows mine out of the water. I mean, you must have been really starving to resort to eating something as gross as tomatoes! :-X
You take that back.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2016, 08:16:26 pm »

You take that back.
*Egan_BW vibrates in anger.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2016, 09:05:57 pm »

Nah, just for fun. I like tomatoes, at least enough that I don't mind eating ... I don't know exactly how many, but over 60.

Grape tomatoes, to be exact. Don't have the capacity to eat that number of whole ones.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2016, 10:15:26 pm »

Crud, it's always slightly annoying when I'm sitting here, listening to a bunch of music, and then for whatever reason I wind up listening to a song of a completely different genre/tone and feeling like listening to that kind of music... whilst still wanting to listen to the kind of thing I was listening to to begin with. ::)
Jeez that was an unwieldy sentence. You know what I mean, though? Does anyone else get that?
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2016, 01:33:49 am »

You want to listen to two different things at the same time?

Yeah, sometimes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2016, 03:30:39 am »

Yeah, it's a pain. Like I want to go down a path of one genre, with each listening choice complementing the next, but I want to do the same for another genre as well and there just ain't enough time in the day. Gets more annoying the more different the two genres are.

In other news, I am really bloody tired.
Earlier I think I was just tired, but not really noticing it. Just sorta floating along on a cloud of not-noticing.
Then I had an unplanned, unintentional afternoon nap and now I have that annoying, crushing tiredness and can barely think.
I should probably try and summon up the energy to head to the shops and buy some iced coffee.
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2016, 06:48:23 am »

I'm breaking down and nobody who gives a flying fuck is online...
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 792