Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859141 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2016, 01:31:10 am »

It has to do with what they want... and a LOT of them want cuddley sort of affectionate experience with others.

While society is excessively hands off when it comes to non-strictly-female relationships and even then sometimes.

Not that I can attribute that to a whole mind you.

As always if you want the weird community, then the hypnosis community has them all beat.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2016, 02:19:08 am »

Maybe it's different in Usaland. From what I understand you folks won't touch each other with a ten-foot pole because physical contact is unchristian.
Here (and Europe to a greater or lesser extent) is much more laissez-faire with touching etc. in platonic relationships.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2016, 02:20:59 am »

Bloody hell, I'm super tired. There is supposed to be social interaction happening tonight, but I feel like crap.
Also it's too late to easily have a shower. And I don't have cash for iced coffee 'til tomorrow... might have to make a hot one.

Edit: Also, my toe still hurts. Funny how I'd just recovered from a limp caused by a sprained ankle, now I have this.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:38:06 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2016, 06:27:43 am »

Maybe it's different in Usaland. From what I understand you folks won't touch each other with a ten-foot pole because physical contact is unchristian.
Here (and Europe to a greater or lesser extent) is much more laissez-faire with touching etc. in platonic relationships.
Yes, but...
Well.  No.
Not really, but we do like personal space a bit more over here.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2016, 09:44:18 am »

Yes, but...
Well.  No.
Not really, but we do like personal space a bit more over here.
You capitalist eaglemen need to accept the bromance.

Physical contact is pretty common here, despite being the biggest catholic country around. Maybe them protestants are afraid hugs lead to carnal sins.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2016, 09:53:30 am »

We just have different views on personal space.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2016, 03:15:38 pm »

The sheer amount of content I have to read for class is making me sad. And apparently, this is nothing compared to what I'll have to read in law school.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2016, 04:11:29 pm »

The sheer amount of content I have to read for class is making me sad. And apparently, this is nothing compared to what I'll have to read in law school.
As someone who is university for history, I can assure you that in absolutely any field that is not one of the math-heavy sciences you will need to read tons and tons of text. Frankly, the hardest part is finding somewhere to put the piles upon piles of paper when you no longer need them.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2016, 04:20:28 pm »

As someone who is university for history, I can assure you that in absolutely any field that is not one of the math-heavy sciences you will need to read tons and tons of text. Frankly, the hardest part is finding somewhere to put the piles upon piles of paper when you no longer need them.

Its not necessarily just the idea of the reading itself. I enjoy reading. It's the extent to which some of my professors want me to meticulously dissect the text. It's incredibly time-consuming and draining.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2016, 04:55:52 pm »

Phone battery and battery battery are both almost dead.  Bleh.
Sigtext

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2016, 07:27:31 pm »

I am stupidly full. Like, sudden movement might make me barf levels of full. I actually ate less than I usually would. Fuck everything, my body hates me.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2016, 09:29:48 am »

My desk chair broke a leg. It already had had its wheels stuck and the faux leather coverings worn off, so there's not much point to repair beyond my temporary duct tape solution. The closest furniture store is a roadtrip away, so I guess I'm going to lose a free day some time in the future.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2016, 12:43:48 pm »

I am hungry, but also lazy. Oh and it's 3:43 AM. And my microwave is kinda broken.
Also I smell and I forgot the rest of my mildsads.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2016, 10:00:13 pm »

I beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

That ending... I teared up a little. I think this game's one of my favorites now, just for that. :'(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2016, 10:23:00 pm »

I've reached that level of tiredness where I'm just sad to be awake. Like, existing and being in a public place where I can't sleep is making me very, very sad.

I remember when I was able to go 48 hours on a power nap. What happen :(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 779