Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1070605 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #960 on: May 15, 2016, 01:31:45 pm »

You mean the Nintendo Puu, right? :v
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 15, 2016, 02:02:23 pm »

Oh, how I love the way my mother whines about how I don't go outside while she sits on the couch and eats potato chips
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 15, 2016, 08:30:43 pm »

Can't sig something eminently siggable from Toady because the thread it's in is locked :(
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 15, 2016, 09:15:39 pm »

You mean the Nintendo Puu, right? :v
keep ur salt 2 urself ;-;
Black lives matter.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
this
« Reply #964 on: May 15, 2016, 09:28:40 pm »

Can't sig something eminently siggable from Toady because the thread it's in is locked :(

If you want to you can manually quote someone.

If you put in
Code: [Select]
[quote author=(Name) link=topic=(Link) date=(date)](Quote)
[/quote]

It'll make the quote. Replace name with the persons name. To get the link click on the title of their post (I've retitled this post as "this" to show what to click) the page you're on will have
Code: [Select]
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=(the link you need) in your browser bar. And the quote with what you want to quote. I don't know how the date thing works though.  :-\ If you just quote someone else's post from the same time and replace the date information it looks best.  I'm sure it's possible to figure out how the dates work, perhaps someone smarter then me can translate it.

Edit: looking it up it's apparently a count of seconds from some arbitrary date, which is hilarious and should be easy enough to edit if you wanta.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:33:23 pm by Criptfeind »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 17, 2016, 12:07:31 pm »

Out of curiosity, which quote is this?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 17, 2016, 03:17:27 pm »

People who will be playing Doom and Doom 2 for the first time due to Doom 2016's recent release will most likely be playing the censored versions on XBLA and PSN.

Among other, more minor details:
  • There's a swastika-shaped piece of scenery in E1M4 of Doom 1 that got changed
  • In Doom 2, two secret levels based on Wolfenstein 3D have had all Nazi iconography and Nazi-themed enemies removed, completing Wolf3D's long history of abuse at the hands of censors
  • The generic red cross symbol on health items has been replaced with a red pill symbol
These may seem like nitpicks, hell, the Nazi stuff might even be tasteful. But that's not what the game was at release, god dammit. I'll be surprised if the Steam version isn't censored somewhere down the line, if it hasn't been already. That will mean the only way to play the original game (besides piracy lol) is to own the physical media.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #968 on: May 17, 2016, 05:59:52 pm »

Huh, fancy that. Come think of it, i haven't actually seen the red cross used in video games for a while, probably due to that. :v (green or blue crosses, however...)

also hooray for spending most of the day in a state of mild nausea

i do so love it when my bowels think that to be necessary

Haven't blown chunks though, and i don't intend to if i can help it. I'm PRETTY SURE it's just another slow-moving blockage, given that nothing suspiciously unusual has happened for a long time, but that doesn't mean i enjoy it. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 17, 2016, 08:37:07 pm »

Didn't get a letter, SMS or any form of electronic notification from my job agency, but now they're telling me I've missed an appointment.
Can't think of what could have happened... I definitely haven't had any such letters, unless someone misplaced it (which I seriously doubt).

This is especially annoying since I've already had to sort out a lot of stressful stuff over the last couple of days. Ugh.

Edit: I can't even enjoy videogames any more. Probably too stressed.
Might be time to take my music out of my shitty earbud and blast it out of some speakers instead. Even that's probably not as fun as it should be, though, since the garage (where the tape player, speakers and what-not is) is mostly the territory of my friends and it's probably a total mess, and I don't even know if the sound will be set up correctly after whatever they were doing last. :-\
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:41:07 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 17, 2016, 09:41:00 pm »

*applies hugpats to Yoink*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 17, 2016, 09:43:57 pm »

Huh, fancy that. Come think of it, i haven't actually seen the red cross used in video games for a while, probably due to that. :v (green or blue crosses, however...)

That's funny, because a green cross is the unofficial symbol of marijuana dispensaries here (and presumably elsewhere).
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 18, 2016, 04:15:04 am »

The correct generic symbol for first aid is a white cross on a green background.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:17:04 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #973 on: May 18, 2016, 06:39:54 am »

That's funny, because a green cross is the unofficial symbol of marijuana dispensaries here (and presumably elsewhere).
we can hereby conclude that toking is good for your health bar

also still feeling vaguely nauseous after sleeping

SHOOK IS DISPLEASED
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 18, 2016, 09:48:11 am »

Urrrggh shit is being annoying. Not literal shit.
I wanted to do a thing but I was also supposed to be doing another thing and now the things are too far apart yet at the same time and it sucks.
I kinda sorta committed to both of them. Hopefully at least the one I'm going to have to do will pay dividends. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 792