Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1077136 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #675 on: April 17, 2016, 11:08:17 pm »

I'd pay good money for a hatfish. Even if I might not ever actually where it, it's the awesomeness of simply owning one.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 17, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »

I'd buy a hatfish, myself, if I had the means to do so.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 17, 2016, 11:14:49 pm »

step one: buy fish
step two: put on head

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 17, 2016, 11:46:44 pm »

but that would be a fishhat, not a hatfish.
It's FEF, not FEOF

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 18, 2016, 05:27:04 am »

I missed my bus (because, after getting to my house at 6:22 or thereabouts for several weeks, he decides to show up two minutes early and I can't hear that he's outside because of the TV), which means my 70 year old grandmother has to drive 40 minutes total to get me to school.
Black lives matter.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #680 on: April 18, 2016, 10:39:50 am »

Aw jeez, early busses can be dicks. It's even worse when the travel bus you're going with decides to leave without you (and with your luggage) on a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. :I (thankfully, a second bus from the same company going to the same place took us on board, so nothing was lost)

Also re: hatfish, I WISH i could provide you guys with hatfish plushies (i want one myself you know), but alas, i have no experience with such things, and i have no idea how i'd pull off a Kickstarter like that. But THIS!

I still want a Hatebomb shirt. Or maybe a patch, that'd be pretty cool.

This is entirely possible, unless you dislike Redbubble. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 18, 2016, 10:46:49 am »

Well...You just need a pattern and then some stuffing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 18, 2016, 06:03:41 pm »

I really wish Steven Universe would switch back to a more normal release schedule.  Its been forever since we got any episodes :(
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 18, 2016, 06:12:27 pm »

I can't recall the last phone or SMS conversation I actually enjoyed, or indeed the last one of those where somebody actually wanted to talk to me. I feel like I carry the damn thing just so that people can call and freak out at me and stress me out on my days off even when they're miles away, and if I turn my phone off (or don't have service, or am in the middle of something, or just happen to be in the other room when they call) then they'll just come and be irritated at me in person for not answering the phone, regardless of the legitimacy of my reason for not picking up.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 18, 2016, 06:38:40 pm »

Start giving away your number at parties then - worked for me ;)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 18, 2016, 06:40:09 pm »

I lost my phone. Said phone died. Don't think I'm going to find it in the mess that is my basement. :(

Had marching band 40 minutes ago. Needed a ride, said ride did not show up at my house. Not walking 2 miles with a saxophone just to play for two hours and walk back. A large amount of people didn't go anyway, instead went to the Cubs/Cards game a few hours away.

In other news, still bouncing around the idea of Sans for halloween. Might make my own hoodie from scratch (I'd have to teach myself how to sew or have my mom teach me), might buy one. I should be able to find the LEDs and stuff for the eye, the main problem's going to be getting the money for everything. Current budget is...the huge sum of $80. Should be enough, but with my luck I'll be $30 short or something.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 18, 2016, 11:25:08 pm »

Not really sad, but exhausted, frustrated and anxious is close enough.

I have 6 exams this week. On top of that I have a huge final programming project for which I volunteered to do the most intensive part while the rest of my team has done basically nothing since we started, not even their parts of the planning document. And If that wasn't enough, my programming professor has assigned another assignment on top of the final project, both due on Friday.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 19, 2016, 03:05:38 am »

An unsuccessful one, though. People only oooh'd and aaaah'd about the 3D effects.
I'm rewatching Game of Thrones in preparation for season 6 coming out, and I've reached season 5.
Oh god it's so cringey why
I forgot how badly they fucked up the world building in this season. Good god they really did though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #688 on: April 19, 2016, 07:36:36 pm »

kfhrdjflshgjtghrjkf

So i recorded a timelapse drawing that i'm actually pretty happy with, but then I FUCKED UP THE SCALING OF THE VIDEO. In other words, the recorded resolution was too big for the "window" it was filling out (OBS folks, i'm sure you know what i'm talking about), so basically this is what it looks like, with the initial circle being roughly in the center of the canvas. NOTE TO SELF: DO TEST RECORDINGS FIRST. But, all things considered, it's still surprisingly viewable. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 19, 2016, 10:16:27 pm »

Got new (EXPENSIVE!) acne cream. Used it on mah face. Face burns now. The cheap generic stuff didn't do this :'(

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 792