Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1093442 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: remove burrito edition
« Reply #3075 on: July 27, 2017, 02:40:14 pm »

Voc rehab wont pay to fix my car, its too far gone and costs too much. Maybe theyll help with a downpayment on a new one but id still rely on my family to help with payments. Which will hurt.

Guy didnt actually want me to drive it, says its not safe. No fuckin duh its literally falling apart.

This whole month is bullshit. Everything is foing wrong at once. I just want to curl up and die. Fuck you murphy
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: July 27, 2017, 03:44:55 pm »

You know the last law of Muprhy? The one he put is his will to be published after his death?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Still sucks that voc rehab won't help you out, at least partially. Surely they must know how important having a car is (at least, in the US) to job opportunity?
I hope next month will bring you more luck.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: July 27, 2017, 03:53:15 pm »

I really REALLY need to stop researching the sort of degradation of different social justice groups.

Yet it is just kind of sad that many of these monolithic groups that should be praised for their work in bringing equality to the would... If observed with a critical eye are anything but.

Then I hear about the threats, assaults, rapes, bombs, and sometimes even terrorism... all swept under the rug... It makes me think this problem won't go away. If you stand up to these groups by, not agreeing with ONE thing, you can say goodbye to your life.

Even hearing about a local group NOT FAR AWAY FROM ME! Fire Bombing shops in order to convince the government to change their laws... And they capitulated.

But I don't know where I should stand...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:02:42 pm by Neonivek »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: July 27, 2017, 09:15:24 pm »

Forgot to grab my bag of beans 'n' leaves before I left the house.
I'll have to see what I can rustle up at my friend's place to mix into my microwaveable rice dish.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: July 28, 2017, 03:57:09 am »

Goodness... Had to listen to someone who was stabbed soap opera style by someone who pretended to be their friend just as a way to manipulate them for mostly petty reasons.

Double bonus that backstabber ALSO recorded their viewpoint on the affair (which was... REALLY damning against the backstabber... So much so that they already sound like one of the worst people you will ever meet... Even though they are trying to make themselves out as the good guy.)...

But I dunno... Just listening to how hurt this person was and then having that contrasted with how the backstabber is just laughing in glee at the misery they wrought just REALLY puts a sour note on my mood.

I hate when you can hear the honest hurt in people's voice... It breaks my heart just hearing it...

I can't even be all that mad at the Backstabber because in my mind "Congratulations, you fooled everyone into thinking you were a good person... and that is the saddest thing of all"

---

Yeah I am being vague again... I really don't want to draw people into this because it is, honestly, TOO hateful... too loathsome... and has no value except to watch misery.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 04:00:18 am by Neonivek »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: July 28, 2017, 04:34:24 am »

I'm really not sure if you meant literal stabbing or not...
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: July 28, 2017, 04:53:12 am »

Left my deodorant at home. Pooped at a friend's house. Have to go out and do stuff. Paranoid that my butt smells. :-X
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: July 28, 2017, 09:34:08 am »

I knitted two-thirds of a carrying pouch for my 3DS. Not only are the seams really obvious, they look awful and I doubt they'll hold under any kind of actual use. Makes me want to not finish it and just start something else.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: July 28, 2017, 11:45:13 am »

Showed up for work this morning, boss told me to go home. The doctor changed my work restrictions, so now i effectively cant do any of the things im required to. So cant work for the next month or so. Ima see if work comp can help make up for the lost wages i guess? I need to be able to pay my bills and shit
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: July 29, 2017, 01:52:13 pm »

WHOA WHOA whoawhawhoawohawa

Deodorant for your butt?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: July 29, 2017, 02:35:47 pm »

Never borrow yoink's deodorant stick.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: July 29, 2017, 09:19:42 pm »

Mo' like derrière-dorant, am I right?!?
Booze is Life for Yoink

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 29, 2017, 11:07:17 pm »

Isn't that what Body Mints are for?

http://bodymint.com/faqs/

I would presume that something that can reduce all forms of bodily odor, including flatulence, could be defined as "Deodorant for your butt"...

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: July 30, 2017, 05:35:47 am »

Don't trust a product that promises you your shit will smell like roses. That only works if you shit exactly at the base of a rose bush and wait a few months.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: July 30, 2017, 02:00:07 pm »

Its probably not a good idea to attempt to squat next to a rose bush anyway
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 792