Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1079784 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1245 on: June 17, 2016, 07:00:34 pm »

"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 18, 2016, 09:05:54 am »

Was having a quite enjoyable time playing videogames in the loungeroom, then one of my housemates- the worst one- comes along, sits in an armchair at the edge of my field of view and commences to fucking around with not one, not two but three different gadgets with bright glowy screens as distractingly as possible.

As if I wouldn't find his presence annoying enough if he was just sitting there, he goes out of his way to piss me off as much as possible.
I hate that cunt. >:(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: June 18, 2016, 07:53:57 pm »

They're having all the really experienced kitchen people cashiering and doing service, and all the really experienced service people in the kitchen today. It's going almost, but not quite as bad as when they tried to have an employee that doesn't speak English cover a break in the drive-thru.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 18, 2016, 07:58:40 pm »

Wow.
Woe.
*hugpats*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 19, 2016, 09:02:44 am »

Why don't you guys just switch places on your own?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: June 19, 2016, 06:11:09 pm »

Think I partook a tad heavily of the ol' vino last night.
Now I'm sitting in my job agency at 9AM with a mild hangover. This place is un-fun enough whilst sober... although, to be honest it's probably less fun sober, now that I think of it. Thank the gods for hangovers, now I can just zone out more easily than usual.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1251 on: June 19, 2016, 06:31:38 pm »

"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus."
HMHMHM, interesting, thanks! I should try that once my relevant tendons and muscles stop being painful (i can feel by the resting position alone that it would hurt a lot to do 40-50 snaps), but really, i've basically attained complete indifference to the tinnitus by now, kind of like how you normally don't pay attention to the sound of your own breathing. It has probably been triggered by fireworks and a failure to plug my ears at a young age. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 19, 2016, 06:51:50 pm »

HMHMHM, interesting, thanks! I should try that once my relevant tendons and muscles stop being painful (i can feel by the resting position alone that it would hurt a lot to do 40-50 snaps), but really, i've basically attained complete indifference to the tinnitus by now, kind of like how you normally don't pay attention to the sound of your own breathing. It has probably been triggered by fireworks and a failure to plug my ears at a young age. :v
I have congestion nearly 24/7 due to the conditions of the weather and house, doesn't mean that I feel absolutely amazing when a condition I've adapted to goes away  :P

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1253 on: June 19, 2016, 07:07:50 pm »

THAT

Is a very good point indeed, there is more than one thing i've adapted to that i'd love to be rid of. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right here (am i supposed to be forming an airtight seal?), but i gave it a try as an experiment. It uh... Kind of just made my ears ring. I'm probably doing it wrong. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 19, 2016, 08:16:25 pm »

THAT

Is a very good point indeed, there is more than one thing i've adapted to that i'd love to be rid of. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right here (am i supposed to be forming an airtight seal?), but i gave it a try as an experiment. It uh... Kind of just made my ears ring. I'm probably doing it wrong. :v
I dunno, I don't have tinnitus. The instructions are hard for me visualize and comprehend, but it's apparently legitimate. It says cases vary, in case you're actually doing it right. so maybe take a look and keep going?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 20, 2016, 08:36:56 am »

I have dust mite allergy. It's a lot better with medications.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 20, 2016, 10:12:32 am »

Accidentaly bit the inside of my mouth during lunch. Now there's shreded bits of mouthflesh pretending to be tiny tentacles inside my mouth.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 20, 2016, 11:52:51 pm »

Jesus Christ I recorded my voice and I sound like the goddam G-Man with a head cold. I know most people react negatively to their own voice but wow that's bad.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1258 on: June 20, 2016, 11:55:51 pm »

My voice sounds really nasal to me, it's horrible
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 21, 2016, 04:22:11 am »

Unsatisfying social interactions, where you don't have a chance or forget to say the things you wanted to say.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 792