Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795]

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1124994 times)

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11910 on: Today at 02:53:04 pm »

Third time, I'm transitioning. Women tend not to have male pattern hair loss and minoxidil combined with testosterone suppression has had a minimal effect.

I didn't read the first, or 2nd, don't pesonally know you, do what you need to do.

Shrug. I'm going to say it transitioning or not the wig won't feel the same as real hair, to you. Even if it feels like hair to everyone else. I don't want to fight you on this, but for some reason you picked a fight. Transitioning or male pattern baldness, it's not the same as growing living hair.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:07:33 pm by wobbly »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11911 on: Today at 03:13:49 pm »

Ain’t nobody picking fights, bro. GO is informing you your suggestion is untenable for them, and that you’re not the first person to make the assumption that embracing the baldness is the best solution.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11912 on: Today at 03:21:11 pm »

Ain’t nobody picking fights, bro. GO is informing you your suggestion is untenable for them, and that you’re not the first person to make the assumption that embracing the baldness is the best solution.

My apologies. Stand by what I've said  but certainly do not want to be unhelpful.

Edit - GO if you are really sure just get a wig, it's removable right? I'm not trying to argue you with.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:10:12 pm by wobbly »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11913 on: Today at 04:13:40 pm »

I figured out how to lower the wheels on my lawnmower!

… then fucked the pull cord starter so I can’t actually start it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11914 on: Today at 04:16:05 pm »

Decent wigs that don't look horrendously artificial aren't cheap, especially not for a student. That's without going into human hair wigs, which I won't. Those run up to over £1000 with absolute ease.

Besides, I'd need my head measuring anyways if I want one that fits snugly rather than being loose, so even if I don't get one from there I'll at least have my head measured and ready to wig.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795]