Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 795

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1127510 times)

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11415 on: December 12, 2023, 09:53:40 pm »

Dunno about ribs, but I might be able to finagle some vivera plant steaks...

I mean, they don't taste much like steaks, but they're juicy and taste nice. Then I dunno, glue them to wood or something.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11416 on: December 12, 2023, 10:03:10 pm »

Ngl, when you say glue in relation to food all I can think is that edible vegetarian glue is, like... honey or somethin'? Plantsteak thing laying in honey over some kind of nice flavor bark dish (or, well, ribs, so it'd be using nice tasty wood as functionally-a-kebab). Pretty sure they actually have those out there, somewhere... several sorts of bark are edible and we use various wood flavorings pretty regularly in some sorts of cooking (grilling/smoking, teas, etc.).

... thinking on it feels like we've managed to cobble together a menu item from some kind of high-end restaurant, really. I could see someone charging way too much for a honeyed plant steak thing on fancy skewers, possibly shaped into ribs.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11417 on: December 12, 2023, 10:22:44 pm »

Later bitch, I'm gonna be a gourmet chef off'f that idea and you ain't seeing jack shit of the money.

(Honestly, honey roasted vegan steak sounds bloody lovely, I'll have to give it a go some time)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11418 on: December 13, 2023, 09:01:32 pm »

I was going to suggest skewering the steaks with a flavorful fresh wood that would flavor the veggie patty.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #11419 on: December 14, 2023, 09:01:13 am »

Paneer cut into cubes, fried in light sunflower oil, oyster sauce and black pepper. Stacked in a pyramid and then pour on a tablespoon of chestnut honey. Kino vege starter

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11420 on: December 15, 2023, 11:06:01 pm »

I have to fix my sleeping pattern again, yay!

It's screwed up from stress this time, waking up and falling asleep at random times each day. I'll start Monday and hope I can have it fixed for Christmas.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11421 on: December 15, 2023, 11:14:57 pm »

we're two then i wouldnt tolerate it under the possession of all my faculties... but I hear christmas songs in the radio and just surrendering to their kitsch seems so heavenly, just lie down surrender to mariah carey and wham just give up there are warm shades of light
let

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11422 on: December 16, 2023, 08:31:52 am »

I have to fix my sleeping pattern again, yay!

It's screwed up from stress this time, waking up and falling asleep at random times each day. I'll start Monday and hope I can have it fixed for Christmas.
Mine's been just utterly fucked ever since the DST time change in november. Been losing like 2-4 hours a sleep basically every single goddamn day since, and it's being really resistant to stabilizing. Sleep meds I've got that used to work pretty well, I tried once so far and while I went to sleep even easier than usual, something woke me up two hours even earlier, presumably out of spite.

It's bloody miserable, bleh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11423 on: December 17, 2023, 04:23:54 pm »

>Be me.
>Go to \x\ in hopes of some cool fake spoopy stories.
>Scroll threads.
>ughwhy.jpg
>It is all just
>anime girl tulpas,
>inane magic semantics,
>new world order reptilian jew whatever garbage,
>and just endless skinwalkers.
>wellfuckthisshit.mp4
>Leave \x\.

Well, that was a waste of time.

Like, I simply don't get tulpas. Seriously, why intentionally conjure up an imaginary friend? It is just not real.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #11424 on: December 17, 2023, 04:59:36 pm »

/x/ never been the same ever since this one jani went mad with power and banned everyone who made OC

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #11425 on: December 18, 2023, 04:50:17 am »

Plurality is real (I have many plural friends) but what that part of 4chan does is... yeah.

It's one of these things that's really hard to explain, has a lot of drama around it, and has been co-oped by some unsavory, to say the least, people. But I have more experience with it than most so if someone wants me to explain I can try. Tulpas are part of it, but honestly even many endogenic (i.e intentionally created) plural people don't call their headmates that because of the 4chan connotations.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:01:53 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11426 on: December 18, 2023, 07:14:02 am »

Plurality is real (I have many plural friends) but what that part of 4chan does is... yeah.

It's one of these things that's really hard to explain, has a lot of drama around it, and has been co-oped by some unsavory, to say the least, people. But I have more experience with it than most so if someone wants me to explain I can try. Tulpas are part of it, but honestly even many endogenic (i.e intentionally created) plural people don't call their headmates that because of the 4chan connotations.

Ehhhh... I guess I get it?

Also, come to think of it, maybe I am throwing my stones out of a glass house here. Magmacube being a sort of incidentally created headmate makes a lot of sense.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #11427 on: December 18, 2023, 07:20:22 am »

It's been speculated that a lot of people are plural, but don't realize it due to a general lack of awareness of the mechanics of it, or don't speak up about it because of stigma. Statistics on this are very hard to find for obvious reasons.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11428 on: December 18, 2023, 10:16:28 am »

Not sure if it's the lack of sleep, some of my plans falling trough or some stuff I'm gonna have to break off later today (even tho stopping the internship makes sense from multiple angles and I've generally grown very tired of how the project is run) but I've been feeling this general unease today. Like a shitty fog over my mood that I can't seem to shake and I gotta constantly fight the urge to just curl up brood with whatever shitty thoughts my brain comes up with for the rest of the day.

That and I've kind of been feeling lonelier than usual lately, which oddly enough isn't helped by wanting to push everyone away so I don't have to bother with putting on a happy face.

Dunno, end of the year is getting to be a real shit time once I get thinking about the year and what I've done throughout it :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11429 on: December 18, 2023, 11:56:00 am »

I always get melancholy around the holidays. Even when I was younger and in a household with 10+ celebrating my birthday and the season, I dunno why, I always found an unaccountable sadness plaguing me. It passes eventually but it always happens.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:57:43 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 795