Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Era of Diesel: Eurofrica 1! OOC Thread! Game has begun!  (Read 7236 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Era of Diesel: Eurofrica 1! OOC Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 07:57:21 am »

* Haspen prods Sheb and Tiruin.

We also need one extra person v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 12:09:27 pm »

United Isles are in, while the Egypt needs a color ;v
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 05:28:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can play, if you want me to. Playing Scandinavia in two different EoD games at the same time is a bit much for me, though, so I'll only join this if EoD: WoE III is actually over (I'll keep at it if it goes on, but I wouldn't really mind if it ended. Living under Leopold's thumb is aggravating for the free-spirited peoples of the North.). If it is over, and I'm wanted here, then let me know and I'll write some history for my kingdom.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:32:45 pm by Mopsy »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2016, 11:41:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MOPSEE! :D
JOIN UP!
I'D LOVE TO ALLY WITH SCANDINAVIA BECAUSE WE'RE CLOSE ISLAND BUDDIES \o/

Also...you're pretty much 'wanted here' since there's a slot for 1 moe person :P
* Tiruin bops your self-esteem.
Cheer up and write that alternate/realistic history! :3 It's optional but it adds fun!

I can play, if you want me to. Playing Scandinavia in two different EoD games at the same time is a bit much for me, though, so I'll only join this if EoD: WoE III is actually over (I'll keep at it if it goes on, but I wouldn't really mind if it ended. Living under Leopold's thumb is aggravating for the free-spirited peoples of the North.). If it is over, and I'm wanted here, then let me know and I'll write some history for my kingdom.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2016, 03:02:26 am »

You don't like living under Leopold's thumb? But I enjoy our strategy discussion. It's the main reason I haven't backstabbed you even.  :P

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2016, 03:19:41 pm »

NOTE: My nation profile has been updated and now includes historical information.

Tiruu-chan!  We'll be island BFFs! :D :-* :P

Anyway, don't bop my self-esteem too much. I'm confident enough, actually, just unsure about how other people perceive me. Sometimes I think it's better to agree to disagree than to accept something one dislikes, but I don't want to come off as dogmatic or bossy when I'm stating my positions.

You don't like living under Leopold's thumb? But I enjoy our strategy discussion. It's the main reason I haven't backstabbed you even.  :P
I've learned some things about the game from talking to you as well, but in the long run it gets tiresome to not have any strategic wiggle room.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 05:26:36 pm »

Aw. I was looking forward to being the only democracy. Now half the players refuse to be tyrants.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2016, 07:32:00 pm »

I have thought about this some more and realized that it wouldn't be very nice to run off to Eurofrica and leave Kashyyk and Toaster in an abandoned game. At the same time, I'm interested in playing a nation that isn't a hand-me-down. I'm willing to play in this game, and if WoE III continues, I'll play there too.

I can't promise you that I'll devote exactly as much effort to each of these games as I would've done if I was only in one of them. I think it will be fine, though. There has to be some synergies to leverage when playing two different alternate-history Scandinavias simultaneously.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:18 pm »

But EoD3 won't end till someone wins v;
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2016, 09:50:20 pm »

Bbut everyone else tells me you stab people. In the backs :<
* Tiruin also seriously oops'd in Fantasia ._. She still apologizes for what happened because that was pretty much a total accident (I didn't think out the occupation mechanics correctly <_>)

NOTE: My nation profile has been updated and now includes historical information.

Tiruu-chan!  We'll be island BFFs! :D :-* :P

Anyway, don't bop my self-esteem too much. I'm confident enough, actually, just unsure about how other people perceive me. Sometimes I think it's better to agree to disagree than to accept something one dislikes, but I don't want to come off as dogmatic or bossy when I'm stating my positions.
* Tiruin bops your abstracted force of thought then! Bop bop! :D

Also I'm adding your thingy that was talked about to the RtD Library Guide because I like detail and non-misinterpretation! ^ ^

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2016, 11:16:31 pm »

* Tiruin also seriously oops'd in Fantasia ._. She still apologizes for what happened because that was pretty much a total accident (I didn't think out the occupation mechanics correctly <_>)
But in fairness, that was quite entertaining to watch as a third party.  Sudden bye-bye. :3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2016, 02:40:20 am »

But in fairness, that was quite entertaining to watch as a third party.  Sudden bye-bye. :3
This commentary made me laugh xD HMPH! :P

Hey Haspen, can Ports produce 1 Naval xp per turn if able? :O Since the tech costs of Navies are far limited ONLY to sea tiles and most of the game map is by land, maybe we can try experimenting here?

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2016, 06:38:26 pm »

But EoD3 won't end till someone wins v;

What I was trying to say in my previous post was that I'm ready to play in Eurofrica too, even if EoD: WoE III continues.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 08:31:55 am »

Arab Republic and Nordmark both added. Because Sheb didn't provide a national color, I assigned him magenta.

IC thread should be up either today or tomorrow morning, we will see ;v
SigFlags!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 09:44:48 am »

I wanted beige, but the sicily yellow is probably too similar... Is white an option?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6