Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56074 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #705 on: January 22, 2016, 10:39:26 am »

"I want you to pause for a moment and think about that Vir. There is a Catch and it'll be very amusing if you fail to Catch it."

"Think about it."

"Isgon laughs at the well worded pun. Well, you might be right! However, when I make diseases, can't I make them only effect a certain race? Also

Isgon uses 1 AP to research how disease immunity will work
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 22, 2016, 10:41:23 am »

"I want you to pause for a moment and think about that Vir. There is a Catch and it'll be very amusing if you fail to Catch it."

"Think about it."

"Isgon laughs at the well worded pun. Well, you might be right! However, when I make diseases, can't I make them only effect a certain race? Also

"What if you created a disease that could create more diseases on it's own?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:20 am »

"Think about it."

Sauko sighs destroying a nearby settlement in the hurricane

"You know, for the god of Chaos and Oblivion, you don't seem to like them very much..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 22, 2016, 10:43:44 am »

"Think about it."

"What if you created a disease that could create more diseases on it's own?"

"Isgon smiles at the thought. That would be magnifacint!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 22, 2016, 10:44:35 am »

((Sorry for the double post))

"Isgon is interested in this dragon war! Isgon will help either side, for a cost."

"Hahaha, as I said before I do not care who wins or looses! Hiring a mercenary would make little sense! Hahaha, I must wonder why Vir is looking into it, she seemed involved so far!"

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 22, 2016, 10:50:55 am »

"Think about it."

Sauko sighs destroying a nearby settlement in the hurricane

"You know, for the god of Chaos and Oblivion, you don't seem to like them very much..."
"I simply saw an opportunity and I took it. Tis not my fault Vir set herself up for that pun."

"As for my motives. As I have said. I am here to feed the Children. Destruction of food sources does not serve my ends this iteration."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 22, 2016, 10:52:02 am »

((Sorry for the double post))

"Isgon is interested in this dragon war! Isgon will help either side, for a cost."

"Hahaha, as I said before I do not care who wins or looses! Hiring a mercenary would make little sense! Hahaha, I must wonder why Vir is looking into it, she seemed involved so far!"

"Well. You are the god of training right? Would you mind if I taught your soldiers in the art of biological warfare?"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 22, 2016, 11:05:56 am »

"Isgon ponders the emptiness of magic in the world. I know what we can do to make the world magical!"

Propose a proposal

The magic system Lys will be created. Lys is the magic of light. When you use Lys, you can bend and manipulate light. You can also create light, and with enough will, make some light disappear. It is a rudimentary magic system, but it's a start.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:09:39 am by tntey »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 22, 2016, 11:10:16 am »

"Well. You are the god of training right? Would you mind if I taught your soldiers in the art of biological warfare?"

"Hahaha, an interesting proposition! Perhaps at a later time! Hahaha, the current conflict would only escalate from such a move, and I can not fathom how they would manage to actually use the bioweapons in a meaningful way! The Dragons are immune to disease!"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 22, 2016, 11:11:02 am »

"Hahaha, an interesting proposition! Perhaps at a later time! Hahaha, the current conflict would only escalate from such a move, and I can not fathom how they would manage to actually use the bioweapons in a meaningful way! The Dragons are immune to disease!"

"Isgon ponders this. But are they immune to bacteria and parasites?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 22, 2016, 11:13:24 am »

"Hahaha, I would suppose so! That is what disease immunity means after-all!"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 22, 2016, 11:17:08 am »

"Ha Ha! I guess you are right!

Isgon uses 1AP to research disease immunity

"Hahaha, I would suppose so! That is what disease immunity means after-all!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 22, 2016, 11:55:02 am »

he never said the troops I would want to defend are safe from it?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 22, 2016, 11:56:27 am »

"Well, I would make a disease that has an antivenom. Then I would tell you, and only you what the antivenom is.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 22, 2016, 11:59:01 am »

"Well, I would make a disease that has an antivenom. Then I would tell you, and only you what the antivenom is.
you mean Vaccine not antivenom because venom is a poison not a disease.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 54