Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56079 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #675 on: January 21, 2016, 09:48:11 pm »

Seija just sighs as the new gods come into the world "You is just going to cause trouble aren't you unstable of mind one,at least we now have someone to tell of our success's and failures however in the form of the newest god."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 21, 2016, 09:53:30 pm »

Thx!
(I forgot to mention but Hollowcore orbits a binary star and Hollowcore has two moons - one made of ice and the other made of fire.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 21, 2016, 10:08:53 pm »

"Isgon looks confused."What is this Dragon war you speak of?"

"Hahaha, the True Dragons wish to conquer 'by any means necessary', so I decided to Train the other side!"

Amused AldogaN slides down to the rest and applies his knowledge:
"Dungeon god, do you need a god to design you a snake floor? And god of training, would you create powerful enemies for the Nagalians, so they can train? I would like your spheres to expand onto mine, and mine onto yours."

"Hahaha, I prefer to keep Others from Expanding into my sphere! It sound weird! Hahaha, its like expanding into someone's personality! Or even their soul! Hahaha, but if you want powerful enemies to fight, I am sure I can provide them!"

Phonoi murders all the Nagalians with his own hands, for who could be a more powerful enemy then a God? In reality, he looks toward the Nagalians's jungles, simply ringing a hidden bell from inside himself. Around the Nagalian's settlements, two new Monster species crawl from the ground as if summoned.

Spoiler: Lerna (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Regulus (click to show/hide)

"Hahaha, there! Two different types of Threats to Train against!"

Phonoi creates the two monsters above and releases them against the Nagalians!

"Oh please. Oh please no. Don't tell me the universe stuck me with another god obsessed with strength. At least this doesn't seem deluded..."

"Hahaha! Muscles yeah-yeah! Muscles yeah-yeah Hahaha!"

((Edited some redundant grammar stuff in the description fluff. So tired.))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:03:19 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 21, 2016, 10:56:32 pm »

"Hahaha, I prefer to keep Others from Expanding into my sphere! It sound weird! Hahaha, its like expanding into someone's personality! Or even their soul!"
"You don't want gods to make creatures that can train unless you say so? Don't you want the free Influence?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:03:29 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 21, 2016, 11:04:46 pm »

"Oh please. Oh please no. Don't tell me the universe stuck me with another god obsessed with strength. At least this doesn't seem deluded..."
"You mean Phonoi? What's so bad about him?"
"Oh nothing. He just reminds of a god I once knew. Suffice to say, we threw him a sun."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 21, 2016, 11:06:46 pm »

"You want to throw Phonoi in the sun?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 21, 2016, 11:10:11 pm »

"Give me about a another hundred ticks and we'll see. Assuming I haven't been killed or committed suicide before then."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 21, 2016, 11:12:23 pm »

"Give me about a another hundred ticks and we'll see. Assuming I haven't been killed or committed suicide before then."
"I wouldn't worry about being killed. The gods of my last Bubble were very anti-deicide and they probably are in this one too. Also, just letting you know that throwing gods into suns would probably make them mad (as well as a bit toasty). I advise against it unless you want them hurting your races."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:16:23 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 21, 2016, 11:16:55 pm »

"Just to be clear, there was a majority vote among my old Council to throw him in that sun. And he died in it. Not that dying stopped him before...but I'm sure you're tired of hearing of a bubble that no longer exists."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 21, 2016, 11:21:41 pm »

"Just to be clear, there was a majority vote among my old Council to throw him in that sun. And he died in it. Not that dying stopped him before...but I'm sure you're tired of hearing of a bubble that no longer exists."
O_O "He DIED!? How in the void do you get killed by getting thrown in a sun!? I've been inside them before and they're quite nice! Certainly not something you'd die from!"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:24:51 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 21, 2016, 11:25:56 pm »

Azem tilts his head.

"You were in a sun? Also, I think it was more godly intent then anything. I doubt any of us who voted for his stay wanted him to survive the experience."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:27:59 pm by Vgray »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 21, 2016, 11:28:48 pm »

"Hahaha, I prefer to keep Others from Expanding into my sphere! It sound weird! Hahaha, its like expanding into someone's personality! Or even their soul!"
"You don't want gods to make creatures that can train unless you say so? Don't you want the free Influence?"

"Hahaha, that is not at all what I had said! You certainly have a talent for misunderstanding! Hahaha, I simply said I do not wish to 'expand my sphere' into others, nor others into mine! Hahaha, I have nothing against anyone Training!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 21, 2016, 11:44:37 pm »

"So many people making things...I suppose I could make something specific, it wouldn't hurt too much...it can be an open secret! Hehe!"

A quiet rush, like wind through a bone-scarred prairie, fills...somewhere. The world twists and fractures for just an instant, and the woman's face lights up melting away like a star. From somewhere hidden in the recesses of her mind, life is revealed, hidden away in the crevices and caves of the world...

Create the Mask-Bearers, in subterranean tunnels in the Crust. If I can, populate the tunnels with enough other life so they don't just waste away for lack of air or food. Energy sources probably exist somewhere or another in there to use, I'm sure. They're just secret... ((3 Pop Units, if I can, though I'm not entirely sure how the AP works with that, and if takes more than 3 or so to do that, then just 1 Pop Unit would be fine.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 21, 2016, 11:46:52 pm »

Azem tilts his head.

"You were in a sun? Also, I think it was more godly intent then anything. I doubt any of us who voted for his stay wanted him to survive the experience."
"Ah, so the sun-throwing was just ceremony. That makes sense. But yeah, I was in a sun. Multiple times. The gravity makes you go into a really really fast dive and there's no where else where you can see light so bright! I'd say give it a go if you have spare time."

"Hahaha, that is not at all what I had said! You certainly have a talent for misunderstanding! Hahaha, I simply said I do not wish to 'expand my sphere' into others, nor others into mine! Hahaha, I have nothing against anyone Training!"
"Well how else does someone 'expand into your sphere' except by training?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:49:00 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 21, 2016, 11:49:23 pm »

"Well how else does someone 'expand into your sphere' except by training?"

"Hahaha, I'm not sure, but it sounds dirty!"

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 54