Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56026 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #660 on: January 21, 2016, 09:04:35 pm »

((Wait can someone fill me in on whats going on with the dragons? And how many worlds do we have?))
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:08:11 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 21, 2016, 09:08:42 pm »

A voice would emanate throughout the universe, spreading from corner to corner. Only the gods would hear it, of course, and they would hear the voice...they would not hear it, they would know it. As if they...already knew what they were going to...hear.

Narrative convention demands a fanfare whenever gods pop into existence, I believe. Who am I to say no?

There would be a loud bang, the sound of trumpets, and then a (rather unimpressive) flash of light. The new god would speak, clearly amused by his minor spectacle.

I am Sevast, god of the Narrative. There are some quite interesting things happening currently, are there not?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 21, 2016, 09:11:24 pm »

A voice would emanate throughout the universe, spreading from corner to corner. Only the gods would hear it, of course, and they would hear the voice...they would not hear it, they would know it. As if they...already knew what they were going to...hear.

Narrative convention demands a fanfare whenever gods pop into existence, I believe. Who am I to say no?

There would be a loud bang, the sound of trumpets, and then a (rather unimpressive) flash of light. The new god would speak, clearly amused by his minor spectacle.

I am Sevast, god of the Narrative. There are some quite interesting things happening currently, are there not?
Yep it's nice to meet you i hope this narrative ends well.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 21, 2016, 09:13:28 pm »

"I suppose interesting is one word for it."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 21, 2016, 09:13:34 pm »

"Isgon looks quite angry! Hey buddy, don't try and narrate for me!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 21, 2016, 09:18:23 pm »

"Phonoi. I make a proposal: train some of my Humans as dragonslayers and I will join you in your defence."

((I am only doing this for the chance to create the most expiest character that I've ever expied. I.e, the Dovahkriid.))

((I knew this was coming. There was no way I wouldn't have known  :-\.))

"Hahaha, I am not interested in winning the conflict, simply participating in it! Winning is fine, losing is fine, I simply want to get everyone Trained and ready for it! Hahaha, it isn't necessary to help defend, I'm not interested in escalating the conflict! If you want me to Train something, all you must do is ask! Hahaha, the Humans where one of the most likely targets anyway, feel free to send whoever you want for Dragonslayer Training!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 21, 2016, 09:20:23 pm »

"Isgon looks confused."What is this Dragon war you speak of?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 21, 2016, 09:22:07 pm »

Amused AldogaN slides down to the rest and applies his knowledge:
"Dungeon god, do you need a god to design you a snake floor? And god of training, would you create powerful enemies for the Nagalians, so they can train? I would like your spheres to expand onto mine, and mine onto yours."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 21, 2016, 09:23:43 pm »

((Wait can someone fill me in on whats going on with the dragons? And how many worlds do we have?))
(We have two planets: Hollowcore and Moltencore.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Also I think there are floating islands in the sky.)
(Drakan the God of Dragons made True Dragons (archetypal dragons except they all think they're Drakan) and Kobolds to serve them. Drakan told the True Dragons to steal stuff from other races or he'll steal their hordes. Phonoi told Henrietta - his agent - to train dragonslayers.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 21, 2016, 09:24:26 pm »

"Oh please. Oh please no. Don't tell me the universe stuck me with another god obsessed with strength. At least this doesn't seem deluded..."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 21, 2016, 09:25:06 pm »

(We have two planets: Hollowcore and Moltencore.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Also I think there are floating islands in the sky.)
(Drakan the God of Dragons made True Dragons (archetypal dragons except they all think they're Drakan) and Kobolds to serve them. Drakan told the True Dragons to steal stuff from other races or he'll steal their hordes. Phonoi told Henrietta - his agent - to train dragonslayers.)

Thx!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 21, 2016, 09:25:14 pm »

Amused AldogaN slides down to the rest and applies his knowledge:
"Dungeon god, do you need a god to design you a snake floor? And god of training, would you create powerful enemies for the Nagalians, so they can train? I would like your spheres to expand onto mine, and mine onto yours."

Vir Raises an Eyebrow and smiles.
Who else could make a good snake floor.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 21, 2016, 09:25:51 pm »

"Oh please. Oh please no. Don't tell me the universe stuck me with another god obsessed with strength. At least this doesn't seem deluded..."
"You mean Phonoi? What's so bad about him?"

EDIT:
Thx!
(np)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:27:28 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 21, 2016, 09:28:15 pm »

"You mean Phonoi? What's so bad about him?"
"Oh nothing. He just reminds of a god I once knew. Suffice to say, we threw him a sun."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 21, 2016, 09:29:41 pm »

"Phonoi. I make a proposal: train some of my Humans as dragonslayers and I will join you in your defence."

((I am only doing this for the chance to create the most expiest character that I've ever expied. I.e, the Dovahkriid.))

((I knew this was coming. There was no way I wouldn't have known  :-\.))

"Hahaha, I am not interested in winning the conflict, simply participating in it! Winning is fine, losing is fine, I simply want to get everyone Trained and ready for it! Hahaha, it isn't necessary to help defend, I'm not interested in escalating the conflict! If you want me to Train something, all you must do is ask! Hahaha, the Humans where one of the most likely targets anyway, feel free to send whoever you want for Dragonslayer Training!"

"True enough. Very well, I shall send volunteers to learn under your conductor
."

Send humans to train under Henrietta.

((This is the expiest thing I'll ever make, promise ;) ))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54