Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56049 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #540 on: January 20, 2016, 02:24:15 am »

"The goddess of Humans and Ambition. She awoke after the creation of the first Humans. By me, incidentally."
"You made Humans too? Cool! And creating Humans resulted in a goddess of Humans? I didn't know that could happen. Do you think we could create our own goddess of Humans? Oh and can you make the Humans now before the next Tick?"
Humans have already been created multiple times. I count at least 4 variations. Why would you want to create them again?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 20, 2016, 02:25:46 am »

"The goddess of Humans and Ambition. She awoke after the creation of the first Humans. By me, incidentally."
"You made Humans too? Cool! And creating Humans resulted in a goddess of Humans? I didn't know that could happen. Do you think we could create our own goddess of Humans? Oh and can you make the Humans now before the next Tick?"
Humans have already been created multiple times. I count at least 4 variations. Why would you want to create them again?
"You're seriously asking me why I'd want more worshippers?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 20, 2016, 02:27:23 am »

No, I'm asking you why you want more humans. Two very different questions.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 20, 2016, 02:28:07 am »

No, I'm asking you why you want more humans. Two very different questions.
"I want more Humans so I can have more worshippers."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 20, 2016, 02:28:29 am »

A shadow laughs.

"Eid you avoid the question. We care not for the number of worshipers you have, simply the name you have chosen. This borders on mortal childishness and that does not befit a god of your stature."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 20, 2016, 02:29:52 am »

A shadow laughs.

"Eid you avoid the question. We care not for the number of worshipers you have, simply the name you have chosen. This borders on mortal childishness and that does not befit a god of your stature."
"I already told you, it's becau- wait...stature? What do you mean stature? Do you...look up to me?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 20, 2016, 02:30:13 am »

....it befits almost you all actually considering how young you all are.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 20, 2016, 02:33:27 am »

A shadow laughs immensely.

"As much as I look up to any equal divine. Eid, I prefer to deal with gods as equals but it is difficult to do so when they are obsessed over a name of a species to such an extent, even when every other mouth in Creation conflicts with yours."

"Concepts such as age differ little in the harsh Void. Am I a youth? Perhaps. Am I an elder? Perhaps. It matters not."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 20, 2016, 02:35:21 am »

"As much as I look up to any equal divine. Eid, I prefer to deal with gods as equals but it is difficult to do so when they are obsessed over a name of a species to such an extent, even when every other mouth in Creation conflicts with yours."

"Concepts such as age differ little in the harsh Void. Am I a youth? Perhaps. Am I an elder? Perhaps. It matters not."
True enough my appearence is far off from where i should truthfully be.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 20, 2016, 02:36:20 am »

A shadow laughs.

"Ah to be young and naive. Gods have no stature or dignity. Gods are the most base wretched cowardly beings, far worse than mortals for the power they command."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 20, 2016, 02:40:41 am »

A shadow shifts.

"A matter of opinion, though I see your perspective. We divines push the mortals onward to their deaths while often refusing to fight ourselves. I still disagree however. Only a divine can appreciate the long-view, the need for death to fulfill a grander purpose."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 20, 2016, 02:42:28 am »

((Vgray, can you make the Humans before KJP puts up the next Tick?))

"'Human' is the name of my first and greatest accomplishment. That is why I want the name. Why are you resistant on letting me have it?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 20, 2016, 02:44:17 am »

"'Human' is the name of my first and greatest accomplishment. That is why I want the name. Why are you resistant on giving it to me?"
Perhaps because you first attempted to steal it, without even consulting Nergru on the matter at all?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 20, 2016, 02:46:06 am »

"'Human' is the name of my first and greatest accomplishment. That is why I want the name. Why are you resistant on giving it to me?"
Perhaps because you first attempted to steal it, without even consulting Nergru on the matter at all?
((I edited my post. The wording is different enough to perhaps be important.))
"I didn't attempt to steal it, I simply named my race. Doing so wouldn't have taken away the name of his race."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 20, 2016, 02:48:17 am »

"I'm starting to think this violates the 'not making godly enemies' clause."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54