Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56032 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #525 on: January 20, 2016, 01:46:47 am »

"I'm having trouble figuring out how Eid plans on dredging up the funds equivalent to 1.25 units of Elfies to transfer to The One of Prosperity if he lacks the funds to pay for 1 unit himself. Something about that entire deal screams Scam."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 20, 2016, 01:49:23 am »

Hey Azem you ignored Kakarisk..she was greeting you.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 20, 2016, 01:54:26 am »

Hey Azem you ignored Kakarisk..she was greeting you.
"Hm? Ah yes, I see her now. Funny how I didn't before.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 20, 2016, 01:57:19 am »

if i dident get flung into the void for years I'd never have been able to hear her though...her voice sounds like silence a sound i can decipher when you drown out tge huzzing of the void you can truly hear silence.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 20, 2016, 02:00:03 am »

Vir looks kinda hurt.
....you don't trust me? But you trust soneone you just met....
"It's nothing personal, it's just a rule that the only people you trust with your Essence are members of your pantheon and professionals. Just wait another Tick or two and you'll be the first person I come to to lock up whatever ancient forbidden Bubble-destroying artifacts I find." :)

"As long as it doesn't involve harming mortals or making godly enemies, I suppose I'm interested."
"Great! Ok, so here's what I want done: I want you to make more Humans that worship me. I'll pay for the production costs with 25% more as your payment. Sound good?"
"Ah. Humans. I thought you reminded me a bit of her. Perhaps some of her essence lives on in you? But in any case, this is acceptable. What happens if for whatever confusing cosmic reason they have to worship me?"

A shadow shifts.

"Yet more dragon gods and yet more human-like creatures. These excesses...most interesting."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 20, 2016, 02:03:45 am »

Vir looks kinda hurt.
....you don't trust me? But you trust soneone you just met....
"It's nothing personal, it's just a rule that the only people you trust with your Essence are members of your pantheon and professionals. Just wait another Tick or two and you'll be the first person I come to to lock up whatever ancient forbidden Bubble-destroying artifacts I find." :)

"As long as it doesn't involve harming mortals or making godly enemies, I suppose I'm interested."
"Great! Ok, so here's what I want done: I want you to make more Humans that worship me. I'll pay for the production costs with 25% more as your payment. Sound good?"
"Ah. Humans. I thought you reminded me a bit of her. Perhaps some of her essence lives on in you? But in any case, this is acceptable. What happens if for whatever confusing cosmic reason they have to worship me?"
"So long as they also worship me, I'll pay for two thirds of the total cost. Since it would cost 1.5E total for a race that worships the both of us, I'll pay 1E and you'll pay 0.5E and we both end up winning."

"Elfies"
"They're called Humans, actually, but it does give me an idea for another name for the race of forest-dwelling magical creatures that eat other sentient creatures..."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:06:13 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 20, 2016, 02:05:50 am »

A shadow laughs.

"Eid, you are stubborn. Delusion or virtue? I make no judgement. The rest of Creation refers to your creation as 'Elfies'. Why continue?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 20, 2016, 02:07:49 am »

A shadow laughs.

"Eid, you are stubborn. Delusion or virtue? I make no judgement. The rest of Creation refers to your creation as 'Elfies'. Why continue?"
"Because they were the first race I ever created ever, the first sentient thing I'd ever seen live on a planet, and the second thing I ever created. I have an attachment to the race and thus its name."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 20, 2016, 02:09:10 am »

((New plan as a result of KJP feedback in the OOC thread))
Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and tha e winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

"These should provide an excellent counterpart to Dragons!"

((OOC: I didn't know whether to use the Racial Template for a Species of Monsters, If I messed up somehow I'm sorry.))
Drakan shudders with indignation at others infringing upon his domain, his form transforming into a whirlwind that bores through the crust of the planet, forming a gigantic shaft between the outer surface and inner surface worlds, the shaft located near Mander lands. (-1 AP)

Research !!Dragonfire!! (-1 AP)

Roars of Dragonfire spurt from all over his form, baking minerals on the walls of the shaft into the majestic True Dragons. In a myriad sibilant voices he commands them to rule over all they survey, as is their birthright.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 4 True Dragons (-2 AP, -8 E (9E*0.9(sphere discount)))

Spoiler: True Dragons (click to show/hide)

Some shed scales transform into the puny Kobolds, made to serve the True Dragons.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 1 Kobolds (-2 AP, -2 E)
Spoiler: Kobolds (click to show/hide)

EDIT: IMPORTANT EDIT:
It has been brought to my attention that I may have misunderstood sphere discounts, and they in fact only reduce price by 10%. In that case I don't have enough essence for the original plan. And I don't think Ichor can be used for essence in this version of YG? As such, I've edited the above plan and put the original plan in a spoiler below.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 20, 2016, 02:13:36 am »

Azem chuckles.

"I guess you are formed from the essence of Yaos, youngling."[color]

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 20, 2016, 02:15:00 am »

Azem chuckles.

"I guess you are formed from the essence of Yaos, youngling."[color]
"Who or what is 'Yaos'?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 20, 2016, 02:16:44 am »

A shadow shifts.

"You focus far too much on the physical appearance of a species and the sound that is used to refer to them. I wish you no harm Eid but you will be a divine laughinstock if you continue to be so attached to such temporary things, especially when one has already claimed the name in this Bubble."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 20, 2016, 02:18:05 am »

"Creation Itself has designated your creations as Elfies Eid. Accept it."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 20, 2016, 02:19:53 am »

"The goddess of Humans and Ambition. She awoke after the creation of the first Humans. By me, incidentally. Please don't follow in her footsteps by dying. Repeatedly."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 20, 2016, 02:23:22 am »

"The goddess of Humans and Ambition. She awoke after the creation of the first Humans. By me, incidentally."
"You made Humans too? Cool! And creating Humans resulted in a goddess of Humans? I didn't know that could happen. Do you think we could create our own goddess of Humans? Oh and can you make the Humans now before the next Tick?"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54