Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56071 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2016, 12:39:37 am »

"That certainly does explain your choice of form little one. I see Creation has already started, this is good. That means I get to miss some of the petty bickering this time. There was bickering, wasn't there, little godling?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2016, 12:40:01 am »

A roar shakes existence, as a new god forms.

"I am lord Azem Goldfather! He of shining scales, father of many hatchlings, god of Prosperity and Dragons."
"Oh hi! I'm Eid, God of-"

"I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you, but I know better."
"Well that's pretty rude... Oh I know! You must be a huge dick! Is that it?"

EDIT: (ninja'd)

"That certainly does explain your choice of form little one. I see Creation has already started, this is good. That means I get to miss some of the petty bickering this time. There was bickering, wasn't there, little godling?"
"Ah, so this isn't your first time either? That explains the initial dickishness. Kind of understandable to be honest, but it's still no excuse to not be polite."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:42:11 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2016, 12:42:35 am »

Yeah mainly about how the universes and planet creation and well some gods being jerks I'm sadly not good at making creatures though i hope i can get better.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:53 am »

Azem hisses at Eid.

"I was merely stating fact godling. None of you are likely to impress me in the least."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2016, 12:48:42 am »

Azem hisses at Eid.

"I was merely stating fact godling. None of you are likely to impress me in the least."

....I'm not really that impressed either to be honest i liked the old universe better and the people in it and the ones who came back....wherent the ones i either knew  or loved despite that i wanted those gods instead.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2016, 12:50:43 am »

Azem hisses at Eid.

"Oh you are ON!" *Eid materialises a gauntlet around his hand, takes it off, and throws it on the ground* "I challenge you to a Creation-Off! Whichever one of us makes the single most unique and interesting thing within the next 5 Ticks will be declared the Most Creative God of Eid Bubble 2 and will win +10 Honour Points!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2016, 12:51:13 am »

"Oh, it wasn't that bad. It's good to meet you, Azem, even if you don't feel the same. "

A smile, teeth like bottomless holes shining brightly, beams from the woman's face. Though she appears meaningless, empty, and gaunt, her visage is nonetheless a reminder of hopes that will never be realized friendly.

"If you pretend it's a secret you're not allowed to know, it's a lot easier to ignore all the little stuff."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2016, 12:56:03 am »

Azem hisses at Eid.

"Oh you are ON!" *Eid materialises a gauntlet around his hand, takes it off, and throws it on the ground* "I challenge you to a Creation-Off! Whichever one of us makes the single most unique and interesting thing within the next 5 Ticks will be declared the Most Creative God of Eid Bubble 2 and will win +10 Honour Points!"
Azem snorts.
"I have nothing to prove to you or anyone godling. I am an elder god of a bubble that lasted more a hundred ticks."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2016, 01:00:48 am »

i drifted through the void for a very long time when i became a god probably a few thousand then i believe i was in tge second universe for 3 or 4 ticks and this one for 2....so i might be older.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2016, 01:02:10 am »

Azem hisses at Eid.

Azem snorts.
"I have nothing to prove to you or anyone godling. I am an elder god of a bubble that lasted more a hundred ticks."
*sigh* "Whatever. Look, you're a Wealth god, right? Does that mean you're willing to help me out for Essence and Flux and the like? I've got a few jobs that I can't trust anyone besides Itia and myself to do and we're too busy. Are you interested?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 20, 2016, 01:08:30 am »

"As long as it doesn't involve harming mortals or making godly enemies, I suppose I'm interested."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 20, 2016, 01:09:11 am »

Vir looks kinda hurt.
....you don't trust me? But you trust soneone you just met....

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 20, 2016, 01:18:15 am »

Vir looks kinda hurt.
"It's nothing personal, it's just a rule that the only people you trust with your Essence are members of your pantheon and professionals. Just wait another Tick or two and you'll be the first person I come to to lock up whatever ancient forbidden Bubble-destroying artifacts I find." :)

"As long as it doesn't involve harming mortals or making godly enemies, I suppose I'm interested."
"Great! Ok, so here's what I want done: I want you to make more Humans that worship me. I'll pay for the production costs with 25% more as your payment. Sound good?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 20, 2016, 01:20:08 am »

Vir nods
Listen to Prayers.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 20, 2016, 01:33:12 am »

Vir looks kinda hurt.
"It's nothing personal, it's just a rule that the only people you trust with your Essence are members of your pantheon and professionals. Just wait another Tick or two and you'll be the first person I come to to lock up whatever ancient forbidden Bubble-destroying artifacts I find." :)

"Great! Ok, so here's what I want done: I want you to make more Humans that worship me. I'll pay for the production costs with 25% more as your payment. Sound good?"
"Ah. Humans. I thought you reminded me a bit of her. Perhaps some of her essence lives on in you? But in any case, this is acceptable. What happens if for whatever confusing cosmic reason they have to worship me?"
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 54