Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55922 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #480 on: January 18, 2016, 05:42:14 pm »

Research the Path of the Sage with one Action point, Bless the Nagalians with 10 Essence. The blessing shall decrease the need to sleep, eat and drink for the duration. Teach the Nagalians the Awes of Domestication.

Spend 5 Flux to seed the planet with glasstrees.
(If you want the blessing to be temporary, use Flux (using Essence is possible but sub-optimal). If you want those glasstrees to last longer than a Tick, use Essence.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 18, 2016, 05:47:52 pm »

Activate worship sharing on Itia's Humains and Nains so I get their worship (1E) and allow worship sharing of my Humans with Itia. Automatically allow worship sharing for all future publicly created races with Itia.
Itia supports all of that.

it's not a fantasy most of you were just created i woke back up and well i have way too detailed memories hell those memorys include talking and having fun with other people who claim they came from the past universe and they can also say i came from another universe becuase they saw me fly into theirs.
"I WONDER HOW MANY UNIVERSES OF GODS THERE ARE"
"IN THE OTHER UNIVERSE I EXISTED SOME GODS SPOKE OF GODS FROM WORLDS BESIDES OUR OWN"
"MAYBE THERE IS INFINITE UNIVERSES WITH GODS"

"AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICES THE WEIRD BACKGROUND NOISE EACH TICK"
i notice i just....like to tune it out it sounds preety normal to me so I'm used to it.
"I DO WONDER WHAT COULD BE MAKING IT"
"PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME INVESTIGATE IT VIR?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 18, 2016, 05:52:13 pm »

Sure.
Vir helps Itia investigate the noise.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 18, 2016, 05:53:49 pm »

((Genuine question, are my gods ramblings being ignored IC, or are people missing the post that was unfortunate enough to end the last page?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 18, 2016, 06:02:02 pm »

((I'm ignoring it. I ignore most things unless I have something to say about it, though))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 18, 2016, 06:12:35 pm »

"If you don't mind, I am interested in learning what the source of the noise is."
Supply assistance with investigating the noise. Budget 2 action points and 3 flux.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 18, 2016, 06:18:11 pm »

((Genuine question, are my gods ramblings being ignored IC, or are people missing the post that was unfortunate enough to end the last page?))
((Vir might not have noticed she isent intentionaly ignoring you though.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 18, 2016, 06:18:25 pm »

((I'm just hoping nobody notices so I get monopoly on all Void thingies. Anyways, these are something that you can translate OOC with some effort. At least in theory, they are totally stumping me at the moment  :-\.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 18, 2016, 06:31:47 pm »

((Glad I'm not the only one who can't find a pattern in all that...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 18, 2016, 06:38:05 pm »

Muske tilts his head at the gods discussing other universes.

"Is Muske the only one who can see? Friend Meow might be able to see, but I am not certain. The beautiful order of Creation among Nothing that extends so much farther beyond our existence.
"Creation is fertile grounds. A feeding ground for both entities of Creation and those of the Void. Sometimes the consumption uses slash and burn farming, sinking it back into the void. Other times it lasts indefinitely. Properly seeded."

((I as well am stumped by the writings.))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 18, 2016, 06:54:21 pm »

((I don't have a clue either...))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 18, 2016, 06:55:15 pm »

Activate worship sharing on Itia's Humains and Nains so I get their worship (1E) and allow worship sharing of my Humans with Itia. Automatically allow worship sharing for all future publicly created races with Itia.
Itia supports all of that.
(You'll have to pay 0.5E to get worship from my Humans. You might also want to allow worship sharing for all public races you create in regards to Eid.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 18, 2016, 07:34:50 pm »

(From what I understood creating trees and animals is so mundane that it doesn't require flux and essence at all. The blessing is supposed to be very powerful so they can get things done for a while)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 18, 2016, 08:06:19 pm »

Sure.
Vir helps Itia investigate the noise.
"If you don't mind, I am interested in learning what the source of the noise is."
Supply assistance with investigating the noise. Budget 2 action points and 3 flux.
"WONDRFUL"

Investigate the source of the noise. Use action points and flux if required.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 18, 2016, 08:58:26 pm »

"As I am God of Snakes and God of Glass, I am preoccupied to bring forth culture, as well as preserving nature. Tradition and Progress are values I honour. Can anyone of you relate to this? If so I would propose speaking about cooperation of sorts."

A banquet is presented in a room in the godspace. All kinds of delicious foods are served here.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 54