Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55994 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #360 on: January 17, 2016, 07:04:20 pm »

"Objective Good and Objective Evil are simply terms used to refer to morality based upon the current average of thinking beings that care enough to assign morality to a situation. If everyone present thought kicking puppies was A-Okay, kicking puppies would be Objectively Good and refusing to kick puppies would be considered Objectively Wrong or Evil."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 17, 2016, 07:05:18 pm »

in a cold and serious voice with her hands by her sides staring right at you.
YOUR WRONG!!! becuase being good is harder that means the heros always work harder then the villans the heros have people and things they love while evil most of the time is simply too evil to have those things being good means you do your best and what you believe to be right it isent a set in stone thing good wins becuase to me true Evil is unfathomably rare and really life's about protecting what you care about if a villan trys to protect something if they have hopes and dreams and aspirations people who care about them then their not evil their just their own heros or a different side of good true evil is mindless and not sentient it dosent care about anything there will always be more good then evil so good will always win.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #362 on: January 17, 2016, 07:10:25 pm »

Tick 2: Dawn of Worlds

qirywsrtkvadmtxobojplvgirskxkgposkcdyvvvfvmimejcunjkkthcsryksgramuooyenjecfuhsbgbv

Nergu has created 2 population units of Humans and placed them in stasis in Dozah. (Nergu: -3E)

Muske has created 3 units of Trolls and placed them in stasis. (Muske: -3E)

Ideina has created a unit of Yama and placed them in hell to judge incoming souls. (Ideina: -9E) Hevin goes to hell and wanders around.

AldogaN ponders the Snake sphere and has gained some insight into the serpentine arts already known. Possible continuations of this include...
...the venomous path
...the sage's path
...the path of hugs

A correction has been made to the effect that Sable created regular Æthereals rather than Greater Æthereals. (Sable: +17E)

Hevin has created a Magma Smelter and a Magma Forge in Hell and has begun forging various edged weapons, displaying early signs of being the smith-god. Additionally, Hevin has created a unit of Forge Demons in hell to help with the work and some Hell Plants for them to eat. Together, they forge chopping weapons. (Hevin: -2E)

Geboren Mord has created three units of Gnomes and placed them in stasis in Infernum.

Vir has created three units of the Angelicus, messengers and trackers. They have been placed in stasis.

Kuthulknoes has created the Stomach of Kuthulknoes, an afterlife plane which also draws in the faithless that also has pre-processing to non soul-based jelly beans. Vir protests this.

Through his writhing, Drakan has created Draka, an afterlife plane featuring attractions probably desirable to most dragons. (Drakan: -10E) ((Tearing down this plain is interpreted as a normal oppose, with a cost of 3A+15E))

Drakan has begun conducting research on the Dragon sphere. Early results include...
...‼DRAGONFIRE‼!!!!!
...water and chaos
...water and wisdom

Hevin has conjured mysterious trees by black and white orbs and turned them into indistinguishable apples.

Infernum Aranearum Mortis has attempted to create "the web," an afterlife in which the true followers of Mortis may feed on the lost souls that end up trapped in the web, but this is actively opposed by Sauko and protested by Vir. Geboren Mord, in turn, protests Sauko's opposition.

The worlds have been created! Harnessing the rapidly fading burst of creative energy, the gods create two tightly orbiting stars about which a hollow oceanic (=Earthlike) planet with diverse landscapes outside and inside orbits. Great floating islands, lush and barren, many populated by strange and wondrous beasts, hover over the surfaces of the planet within its atmosphere, drifting very slowly or not at all. It has been proposed that the outer surface of this planet be named Hollowcore.

Inside the planet lies a half molten planet, rotating slowly but somehow translationally stationary with respect to its shell. Its dim, distant glow and heat provide some energy for those who live on the inside surface of the shell of the planet. A proposed name for this planet is the descriptive Moltencore.

A moon of ice "orbits" the planet closely and geosynchronously about the planet's rotaional axis at a high latitude, creating a permanent dark zone. Another moon, no less unusual for its fires, also orbits the planet.

A vast labyrinthine Ruined Castle and a deep mineshaft of webs and spiders have been formed somewhere.

Additionally, a subset of the gods have, with the guidance of Sable, infused the worlds with a Thaumic Field enabling small miracles for capable mortals.

Now is the time to begin placing races on the worlds.

Eid and Itia have publicly announced their membership in the First Pantheon.

(Note: Placing races in stasis has been done for free as a one-time thing.)

(Note on oppositions: Remember that you need action points to oppose non-free actions! Instances in which opposers lacked action points have been described as protests here.)

(Note on physics: Gods working together!)

(Note on world-buildy resolution: The proposals with at least 3 supporters and 2:1 supporter:opposer ratios were ranked in descending order of number of supporters and applied as much as possible. Feel free to appeal to modify parts of it (preferably IC))

ppfhohfcxcgowpvlqignffxygzmrrdzfjbsaltipdyhooidcrnzoupsdxqwygejukzypcbbucajidwayhy

Note: All gods are at 6 Action Points barring queued actions and multi-Tick projects and such
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposalog (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 17, 2016, 07:10:27 pm »

"To be be bluntly honest, no Vir. Objective Evil has fewer restrictions then Objective Good and therefore will always win in a straight fight unless the Objective Good prepared first and managed to outprepare the Objective Evil. If the Objective Good preemptively strikes the Objective Evil, then they become the Objective Evil as they just murdered an apparent innocent without evidence. Objective Goodness is much harder to maintain and operate with. There's a reason amorality is by far the most common trait among gods."

"As a reminder to all who might want to join the 'First Pantheon' These lil buggers turned out to literally be more evil then the God of Evil and Villainy. They got locked up for a reason."
"The reason being we tried to kill the God of Evil and Villainy after we uncovered (not enough) evidence that he tried to destroy the universe. We learned our lesson and we won't try killing any gods."
"Keeping with the previously stated bit, you became worse then the apparent Objective Evil at the time by attempting to commit preemptive deicide without any evidence beyond hear-say and word of mouth. Specifically Your mouth. Resulting in you and your Pantheon getting locked up until the end of the universe as convicts."
YOUR WRONG!!! becuase being good is harder that means the heros always work harder then the villans the heros have people and things they love while evil most of the time is simply too evil to have those things being good means you do your best and what you believe to be right it isent a set in stone thing good wins becuase to me true Evil is unfathomably rare and really life's about protecting what you care about if a villan trys to protect something if they have hopes and dreams and aspirations people who care about them then their not evil their just their own heros or a different side of good true evil is mindless and not sentient it dosent care about anything there will always be more good then evil so good will always win.

Kuthulknoes awakens briefly to speak.

"I suppose we'll see soon enough."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 17, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »

"Your argument is that Objective Good and Objective Evil are one and the same and all that matters is perception and the level of willingness to encroach upon other's ability to control their own situations correct?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 17, 2016, 07:16:49 pm »

Yes I'm basically saying everyone is their own hero and no one is wrong we merly disagree.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:18:21 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2016, 07:23:00 pm »

"So lets say theoretically a mortal's mother was murdered by bandits and the mortal wanted to preform a True Resurrection and give their mother Life once more. They proceed to learn necromancy, terrorize and slaughter people and the previously stated murderous bandits for materials and servants, ascends to lichdom, and steals and burns the souls of one thousand one hundred and eleven innocent children away to resurrect their mother. Is this person Good? He afterall was doing it all to bring back a wrongfully killed parental figure. Or is this person Evil? Cutting the lives of many short and removing the ability to Choose from many other mortals?"

"Does the Ends justify the Means?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 17, 2016, 07:27:34 pm »

"So lets say theoretically a mortal's mother was murdered by bandits and the mortal wanted to preform a True Resurrection and give their mother Life once more. They proceed to learn necromancy, terrorize and slaughter people and the previously stated murderous bandits for materials and servants, ascends to lichdom, and steals and burns the souls of one thousand one hundred and eleven innocent children away to resurrect their mother. Is this person Good? He afterall was doing it all to bring back a wrongfully killed parental figure. Or is this person Evil? Cutting the lives of many short and removing the ability to Choose from many other mortals?"

Vir looks at you seriously.
Yes becuase well I'd be evil myself then my hands aren't clean of blood Godhood....whether or not it's an accident.....dosent come cheep.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:31:06 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 17, 2016, 07:27:52 pm »

Upon hearing the sound of creation coming into being Kuthulknoes snaps awake, and appears in the Material Plane.

"OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! FINALLY, SOMETHING TO WORK WITH, AFTER EONS OF VOID I FINALLY HAVE A PURPOSE! YES! I'm quite enthusiastic to begin if you can't tell.

Kuthulknoes begins to brainstorm possible creations.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 17, 2016, 07:30:42 pm »

Vir release's 2 of her Angelicus to look for suitable homes and breed and become friends with any they meet but to be cautious.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 17, 2016, 07:36:50 pm »

"To be be bluntly honest, no Vir. Objective Evil has fewer restrictions then Objective Good and therefore will always win in a straight fight unless the Objective Good prepared first and managed to outprepare the Objective Evil. If the Objective Good preemptively strikes the Objective Evil, then they become the Objective Evil as they just murdered an apparent innocent without evidence. Objective Goodness is much harder to maintain and operate with. There's a reason amorality is by far the most common trait among gods."

"As a reminder to all who might want to join the 'First Pantheon' These lil buggers turned out to literally be more evil then the God of Evil and Villainy. They got locked up for a reason."
"The reason being we tried to kill the God of Evil and Villainy after we uncovered (not enough) evidence that he tried to destroy the universe. We learned our lesson and we won't try killing any gods."
"Keeping with the previously stated bit, you became worse then the apparent Objective Evil at the time by attempting to commit preemptive deicide without any evidence beyond hear-say and word of mouth. Specifically Your mouth. Resulting in you and your Pantheon getting locked up until the end of the universe as convicts."

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin: "Ÿ̦́ͭ͒o̸̟̝ͨͭ̇̋͑ͯ͌u̥̤̣̥͜ ̣̻̠̪ͤ̏͆̊̌̍̓runȓ̜̾̃ȕ̸̠̙̝͓̣̩͙̈́ͬṇ̴͖͔̩͔͌ͤͫͅ your mouths againv̤̩̩͕̪̪͂͜o̰̹̞͕͖̫͇̽͗͟ị͚̞̫͉̣̈̎ͫd̲̬̦̣̫͖̆͌̑̒s͚̿p̭̖̤͎ͣͮa̻̜̘̰̟͜w͕̘̟̲̬͎̋͛͊͐̅ͨ̚ń̛͈͙̹̙ͅM̼͋̌͂ȩ̦̩̙̳̌̔̅̚o͎͕͚͈͙͚͌̆ͧ͂ͯw̋ͨ͆̊̍ͮͥm̖͉͗͆ͫ͐ͪ̅u͔͌r̀̒ͧ̅̎́̚҉̻̯͍̙̦ḓ̩̭ͅe͉̺̪͙̙̝̓ͪ͋ͥr͕̯͙̟̳̝e̶̞̫͋r̸͈̬̙̭̗͉ͅdestroyer, just like l̮̽͊͛͒͗͐͂a̖̻̩̩͆͞s̢̮̲͇̲͔͂́ͨͮ̌̀ṱ̖̣̪̪̙̽ͯ͒̕ ̘̮̩̇̂̀t͇͈͡i̵͍̤̝̦͍̓̇ͭ͌̍ͨͫm̺̰̝͖̲ͧ̆̔ẽ̗̪̺̥̟̦̭͐̕deatht̤͍̩̺̟͊̌ͬͩ̆̋͊w̫͕͇͂͑i̫̞̫̘̲̗ͅl̴̺̘̘ͫ͑ͦͫͬͅiͨ̂̋̈́̓̇g̩͙̺͉͑ͭ̇̚͞h̯̥͎͖̼̪ͮ̏ͥt̖͇͂͑̂̀. We care not if he i̞̹̼̠̞̻͊s̵͕͖̩̫̰̟̎̎ͨ̂ͨw̸̦̓͒ͫ͂a̱̜͚̰͆̔͛̅ͩ̕s̠̭̩͎̤ͯ̆ͨ̄̌̚͝amguilty, because Ic̫͙̜̋ͤ̔͊̃͜o͏̖̬ṅ̥̥̘̖̝̃c̼̬͎̘e̍ͣ̐ͪ͗͏̜͚̻̹ä̗̜̹̻̥̙ͧͥl̤̼̝̮͎̮̹͊ͭ͂ͮ̀ê̗̞͓̎̆̓͆͊d̨̙͍̦ͦ͒͊̚c͖̪͍̠̟͖̥͒̏͐o̡̲̠̥̮̔̂̈͑u̡͓̰̜̥̻͂l͇͊ͫ̇d̷ͩn͇͈̞̝͌̾̍ͯͣ͑'̛͙̲̗̞̯͖͔̅ͮ̄ͦ͋ͥ̽t̴͍̳̙̙̱̻̙ͨͪͨͯͯ ̞͙̠ͪț͇̰͓̦̲̿̃͂e̵̖͚̖̭l̖̮̜̗͉̓̿͗̑̄̽̓lͤ̂ͫhidden.
You were jͭu̮͕͊̓̕s͍̞̒͟t̰͗̐̊ͤͨ̌ ̛͇̎s͏̟ͅh̦͉̥̙̫̃ͮ͝ͅo͕͕̥̲w̶̖͖inglike you always dooff your rethorical tricks,ń͚̞̥͝e͖̗͓̖̖̱͉͒̌ͬ̾̿ͦ̆͢c͉̦̠̦͖̱͉ͮͥ̒ĕ͔͍͍̼̲̊s͛̈́̏̓͌҉̬̟̰s̙͆͋à̟̼ͬ͂r̸͕ͩ̂ỵ̱̱̞̟̬͔͂ evil?ő̃ͥ̏̿̓̐͠b̖͙̼̫̣͖ͨ͜ͅş̞̯̲c͓͉̘̻͕͉̱̆ͪ̾ͤ̾ͮū̡̹̞̦̎̉r̗̪͇͙̣̳̉ͮͯ͆̅̀̄ͅi̩̦͙̙̖͖n̛̪̱̻̑̅̇͊́̚g̻̮̩͊̀ͯ̀̚g̷̫̳̺͚͔̯͆ͪ͛̾̿͌ő̧̫̦̝͚̝̏̆ͯ͐ộ̱̪͎̫̭͒̈͌̑̌̾̕d̟͎͉̤̋ ̢̖̤̩̙̊̎̄͛o͍̠̹̥̺̔̿ͩ͗̑͊̏ȓ̬̲̳͌̾̓̀̚ͅ ̻͇ͫ̚i̵ͫ̽̊̄̔̎ͨͅl̯͇͈͚l͍ͪ̒͆̆͊͘ the truth.
"
Hevin has taken a grey skin color, black eyes, white hair, and is burning.

((Now that's a bitch to write. Also got ninjaed by the update, but whatever. Had to let Hevin (kinda) speak.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 17, 2016, 07:39:54 pm »

Spoiler: Humans (click to show/hide)
I create 1 population unit of Humans on the surface of Hollowcore in the most ideal place for them to thrive.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 08:02:26 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 17, 2016, 07:41:20 pm »

Upon hearing the sound of creation coming into being Kuthulknoes snaps awake, and appears in the Material Plane.

"OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! FINALLY, SOMETHING TO WORK WITH, AFTER EONS OF VOID I FINALLY HAVE A PURPOSE! YES! I'm quite enthusiastic to begin if you can't tell.

Kuthulknoes begins to brainstorm possible creations.
"You know. You could have just meowed if you wanted someone to talk to during those aeons. It's not like the Void is unpopulated."

Vir looks at you seriously.
Yes becuase well I'd be evil myself then my hands aren't clean of blood Godhood....whether or not it's an accident.....dosent come cheep.
"So. Apply this scenario to any given situation. So long as the person is doing it for what they perceive is a good cause, it's Objectively Good by your standards?"

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin: "Ÿ̦́ͭ͒o̸̟̝ͨͭ̇̋͑ͯ͌u̥̤̣̥͜ ̣̻̠̪ͤ̏͆̊̌̍̓runȓ̜̾̃ȕ̸̠̙̝͓̣̩͙̈́ͬṇ̴͖͔̩͔͌ͤͫͅ your mouths againv̤̩̩͕̪̪͂͜o̰̹̞͕͖̫͇̽͗͟ị͚̞̫͉̣̈̎ͫd̲̬̦̣̫͖̆͌̑̒s͚̿p̭̖̤͎ͣͮa̻̜̘̰̟͜w͕̘̟̲̬͎̋͛͊͐̅ͨ̚ń̛͈͙̹̙ͅM̼͋̌͂ȩ̦̩̙̳̌̔̅̚o͎͕͚͈͙͚͌̆ͧ͂ͯw̋ͨ͆̊̍ͮͥm̖͉͗͆ͫ͐ͪ̅u͔͌r̀̒ͧ̅̎́̚҉̻̯͍̙̦ḓ̩̭ͅe͉̺̪͙̙̝̓ͪ͋ͥr͕̯͙̟̳̝e̶̞̫͋r̸͈̬̙̭̗͉ͅdestroyer, just like l̮̽͊͛͒͗͐͂a̖̻̩̩͆͞s̢̮̲͇̲͔͂́ͨͮ̌̀ṱ̖̣̪̪̙̽ͯ͒̕ ̘̮̩̇̂̀t͇͈͡i̵͍̤̝̦͍̓̇ͭ͌̍ͨͫm̺̰̝͖̲ͧ̆̔ẽ̗̪̺̥̟̦̭͐̕deatht̤͍̩̺̟͊̌ͬͩ̆̋͊w̫͕͇͂͑i̫̞̫̘̲̗ͅl̴̺̘̘ͫ͑ͦͫͬͅiͨ̂̋̈́̓̇g̩͙̺͉͑ͭ̇̚͞h̯̥͎͖̼̪ͮ̏ͥt̖͇͂͑̂̀. We care not if he i̞̹̼̠̞̻͊s̵͕͖̩̫̰̟̎̎ͨ̂ͨw̸̦̓͒ͫ͂a̱̜͚̰͆̔͛̅ͩ̕s̠̭̩͎̤ͯ̆ͨ̄̌̚͝amguilty, because Ic̫͙̜̋ͤ̔͊̃͜o͏̖̬ṅ̥̥̘̖̝̃c̼̬͎̘e̍ͣ̐ͪ͗͏̜͚̻̹ä̗̜̹̻̥̙ͧͥl̤̼̝̮͎̮̹͊ͭ͂ͮ̀ê̗̞͓̎̆̓͆͊d̨̙͍̦ͦ͒͊̚c͖̪͍̠̟͖̥͒̏͐o̡̲̠̥̮̔̂̈͑u̡͓̰̜̥̻͂l͇͊ͫ̇d̷ͩn͇͈̞̝͌̾̍ͯͣ͑'̛͙̲̗̞̯͖͔̅ͮ̄ͦ͋ͥ̽t̴͍̳̙̙̱̻̙ͨͪͨͯͯ ̞͙̠ͪț͇̰͓̦̲̿̃͂e̵̖͚̖̭l̖̮̜̗͉̓̿͗̑̄̽̓lͤ̂ͫhidden.
You were jͭu̮͕͊̓̕s͍̞̒͟t̰͗̐̊ͤͨ̌ ̛͇̎s͏̟ͅh̦͉̥̙̫̃ͮ͝ͅo͕͕̥̲w̶̖͖inglike you always dooff your rethorical tricks,ń͚̞̥͝e͖̗͓̖̖̱͉͒̌ͬ̾̿ͦ̆͢c͉̦̠̦͖̱͉ͮͥ̒ĕ͔͍͍̼̲̊s͛̈́̏̓͌҉̬̟̰s̙͆͋à̟̼ͬ͂r̸͕ͩ̂ỵ̱̱̞̟̬͔͂ evil?ő̃ͥ̏̿̓̐͠b̖͙̼̫̣͖ͨ͜ͅş̞̯̲c͓͉̘̻͕͉̱̆ͪ̾ͤ̾ͮū̡̹̞̦̎̉r̗̪͇͙̣̳̉ͮͯ͆̅̀̄ͅi̩̦͙̙̖͖n̛̪̱̻̑̅̇͊́̚g̻̮̩͊̀ͯ̀̚g̷̫̳̺͚͔̯͆ͪ͛̾̿͌ő̧̫̦̝͚̝̏̆ͯ͐ộ̱̪͎̫̭͒̈͌̑̌̾̕d̟͎͉̤̋ ̢̖̤̩̙̊̎̄͛o͍̠̹̥̺̔̿ͩ͗̑͊̏ȓ̬̲̳͌̾̓̀̚ͅ ̻͇ͫ̚i̵ͫ̽̊̄̔̎ͨͅl̯͇͈͚l͍ͪ̒͆̆͊͘ the truth.
"
Hevin has taken a grey skin color, black eyes, white hair, and is burning.

((Now that's a bitch to write. Also got ninjaed by the update, but whatever. Had to let Hevin (kinda) speak.))
Meow simply grins.

Spoiler: Humans (click to show/hide)
I create 1 population unit of Humans.
((Find another name. There are literally already humans ingame.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 17, 2016, 07:43:52 pm »

Yes i may not like it what they are doing so i may try and stop it but yes they are good and i am good.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 17, 2016, 07:52:28 pm »

I move my gnomes out of stasis and deep into the world. (? Action points used)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54