Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56038 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2016, 06:22:59 pm »

I am....it's just taking a while trying to create creatures. . But it's harder then i remember and i already created an afterlife.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2016, 06:26:06 pm »

"Well what kind of being do you desire to exist?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2016, 06:29:49 pm »

"Well what kind of being do you desire to exist?"
Well I'm trying to focus on making these....little wisp guys to follow me around and well I'm making them at this moment....i feel like my minds Fractured by regret at what's gone happiness of the dream and the preseant....i just don't feel very Well? Alive? Existant? Here? Now? Then? Why?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2016, 06:32:30 pm »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

"Something I've been wondering. What's the point of torturing a soul if you're just going to go and reincarnate it? Reincarnation strips any memories of afterlives away in most iterations of reality. Therefore removing any lessons learned. There's a reason they're called Mortals and not Immortals."
Hevin holds an axe up and points to it, smiling, before gesturing.
ONLYDEATH

"HEY EID"

"WANT TO FORM THE FIRST PANTHEON AGAIN?"

"Alright then. Should we announce it now or later?"
"I WOULD SUGGEST WE ANNOUNCE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE"
The First Pantheon is refounded by Eid and Itia.
Hevin just looks at Eid for a moment. His eyes turning black, and his skin paling to a dark grey, before going back to his regular coloration.
He shakes his head, and goes back to weapon making.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 17, 2016, 06:35:14 pm »

in a excited and curious tone.
What's your pantheon about guys!?
"We're pretty cool people. We're about generally making the universe a better place. You know, making afterlives that don't suck, making life a good thing to live, creating neat stuff, stuff like that."

"The last time these jokers formed the 'First Pantheon,' they turned out to be more objectively evil then the deities who were actively trying to commit atrocities. They got themselves locked up for several counts of attempted deicide and that prison is likely the only reason they survived their origin reality fraying at the seams."
"The literal God of Evil seemed like he was going to destroy the universe so we tried to kill him. In hindsight, we really should've gotten more evidence (not that we were completely lacking) but it's hardly objectively more evil than the guys who were genociding otherwise peaceful races."

Hevin just looks at Eid for a moment. His eyes turning black, and his skin paling to a dark grey, before going back to his regular coloration.
He shakes his head, and goes back to weapon making.
"I...I don't know what to make of this..."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:37:10 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 17, 2016, 06:37:47 pm »

....can i join?i never really got to be involved in anything before.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 17, 2016, 06:38:52 pm »

....can i join?i never really got to be involved in anything before.
"Maybe. We're waiting for a few Ticks before we let anyone else in, just so we get to know everyone first."

Budgeting 3 Flux and the rest of my Actions, I research the Angels sphere.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:40:23 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 17, 2016, 06:40:47 pm »

Vir puts her finger in her mouth and in a introspective tone.
Well i dont feel evil i think I'm preety nice and since i became a god I've been a good person.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 17, 2016, 06:44:45 pm »

Vir puts her finger in her mouth and in a introspective tone.
Well i dont feel evil i think I'm preety nice and since i became a god I've been a good person.
"Great! We'll probably let you in after a few Ticks, then. Just try not to pick fights with other gods. From personal experience, it doesn't end well."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 17, 2016, 06:47:12 pm »

"As a reminder to all who might want to join the 'First Pantheon' These lil buggers turned out to literally be more evil then the God of Evil and Villainy. They got locked up for a reason."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 17, 2016, 06:49:29 pm »

"As a reminder to all who might want to join the 'First Pantheon' These lil buggers turned out to literally be more evil then the God of Evil and Villainy. They got locked up for a reason."
She looks at you in a honest and sincere tone thst says she believes what she's saying.
...well if that's true then i could just beat em becuase good always beats evil that's what the storybooks mom read me said so it must be true.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 17, 2016, 06:52:10 pm »

"The reason being we tried to kill the God of Evil and Villainy after we uncovered (not enough) evidence that he was trying to destroy the universe. We learned our lesson and we won't try killing any gods."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 17, 2016, 06:53:33 pm »

"The reason being we tried to kill the God of Evil and Villainy after we uncovered (not enough) evidence that he tried to destroy the universe. We learned our lesson and we won't try killing any gods."
i wasent there yet for that i think i arrived maybe a tick or 2 too late?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 17, 2016, 06:55:41 pm »

"To be be bluntly honest, no Vir. Objective Evil has fewer restrictions then Objective Good and therefore will always win in a straight fight unless the Objective Good prepared first and managed to outprepare the Objective Evil. If the Objective Good preemptively strikes the Objective Evil, then they become the Objective Evil as they just murdered an apparent innocent without evidence. Objective Goodness is much harder to maintain and operate with. There's a reason amorality is by far the most common trait among gods."

"The reason being we tried to kill the God of Evil and Villainy after we uncovered (not enough) evidence that he tried to destroy the universe. We learned our lesson and we won't try killing any gods."
"Keeping with the previously stated bit, you became worse then the apparent Objective Evil at the time by attempting to commit preemptive deicide without any evidence beyond hear-say and word of mouth. Specifically Your mouth. Resulting in you and your Pantheon getting locked up until the end of the universe as convicts."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 17, 2016, 06:59:48 pm »

"Hahaha, such interesting concept! What is this 'Objective Good' and 'Objective Evil' you speak of!? Hahaha, are they related to the Subjectively Truth!?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54