Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56084 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC [Talk only until 2015-01-15 00:00 UTC]
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2016, 01:39:52 am »

"I hope we don't spend too much time talking about gas and rocks. I already have so many great ideas."

Muske amuses himself creating rocks and stacking them on top of each other. He soon has a primitive dwelling built around himself.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2016, 03:03:58 am »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Darkness collects in the darkness. 2 glowing red eyes open, the shape of their owner shrouded in the present darkness of the universe.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2016, 08:39:23 am »

Sable coalesces from the young Universe's latent magical energies.

I... Sense... Nothing. Except for us and raw energy, there is nothing.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2016, 09:08:24 am »

"WE NEED PLANETS STAT!"

"GOOD TO SEE YOU EID BUT STOP BEING BORING!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2016, 09:30:28 am »

"Oh! Sorry; my name is Kakarisk. But don't tell anyone else, alright?

I agree with the spherical planet; a hollow sphere around an oscillating heat source seems like the best choice. Keeps the insides inside, hidden away from the rest of the universe, safe and snug.
"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2016, 10:48:13 am »

Kuthulknoes awakens from a long slumber, stretches his limbs and looks around seeing that the eternal Void he'd inadvertently created with his gluttony was still, well, eternal. He stopped for a moment, listening, yes, whispers in the Cosmos! He appears in the center of the Universe, near the other Gods, With an ecstatic grin on his face.

"YES YES YES! FINALLY! PEOPLE, OH BOY OH BOY I'M FINALLY NOT ALL BY MYSELF, OH YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *Coughs* Ah yes, sorry about that, you wouldn't believe what 2,000 Gogolplex of sitting around staring into total darkness does to your mental stability. ANYHOW, I think that we need to create several hundred thousand large floating islands and set them into orbit with one another, and have all of that be contained in an atmosphere bound by magic, and have three suns, one blue, one white, and one red, orbit the atmosphere, warming the islands enough for life to survive. We could also create a pattern of stars for mortals to view beyond the Atmosphere, And Oh, the great beasts that could flourish and prosper in such a place would be Magnificent!!! I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've had company. Hello everybody!"

Kuthulknoes continues grinning and waves all four of his hands in an extremely hyper speed, He appears to be happier than one would think to be possible.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2016, 10:54:04 am »

((Wow, neither of your text can be read. I'm sure that won't get annoying!))

I agree with the spherical planet; a hollow sphere around an oscillating heat source seems like the best choice. Keeps the insides inside, hidden away from the rest of the universe, safe and snug.
"

"Hahaha hidden you say? What in the universe has cause to assault the innocent heat-source? Hahaha, in any case, we must decide on a light source as well. The kitten suggested moons, perhaps we could use on or two of them for light?"

Kuthulknoes awakens from a long slumber, stretches his limbs and looks around seeing that the eternal Void he'd inadvertently created with his gluttony was still, well, eternal. He stopped for a moment, listening, yes, whispers in the Cosmos! He appears in the center of the Universe, near the other Gods, With an ecstatic grin on his face.

"YES YES YES! FINALLY! PEOPLE, OH BOY OH BOY I'M FINALLY NOT ALL BY MYSELF, OH YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *Coughs* Ah yes, sorry about that, you wouldn't believe what 2,000 Gogolplex of sitting around staring into total darkness does to your mental stability. ANYHOW, I think that we need to create several hundred thousand large floating islands and set them into orbit with one another, and have all of that be contained in an atmosphere bound by magic, and have three suns, one blue, one white, and one red, orbit the atmosphere, warming the islands enough for life to survive. We could also create a pattern of stars for mortals to view beyond the Atmosphere, And Oh, the great beasts that could flourish and prosper in such a place would be Magnificent!!! I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've had company. Hello everybody!"

Kuthulknoes continues grinning and waves all four of his hands in an extremely hyper speed, He appears to be happier than one would think to be possible.

"Won't that make travel difficult? Hahaha, if that isn't already enough of a problem in a sphere!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2016, 11:05:40 am »

Spherical, yes. Nice and efficient. But hollow? Yes, yes I like it.

The surface needs to be sufficiently thick, though, lest something punches a hole straight through.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2016, 11:07:28 am »

Eid looks bemused. "I just want a simple sun and a terrestrial planet. Maybe some extra planets or moons. Nothing complicated. Huh...this feels familiar. Talking about creating the universe, I mean. Nostalgia, I guess."
+1
"Greetingssss, I agree with Eid. I am Aldogan the Wissssse. Let my crystal clear being engulf you and find a true honourable friend in me."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2016, 11:34:24 am »

"WE NEED PLANETS STAT!"

"Another oldie! You should look into speaking in a less painful frequency. Although it is fitting for one who witnessed the end of a reality."

"
"Understood Secret Seeker."

"An inversed planet may be near. Although you end with the longterm problem of overheating."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2016, 11:44:19 am »

Spherical, yes. Nice and efficient. But hollow? Yes, yes I like it.

The surface needs to be sufficiently thick, though, lest something punches a hole straight through.

"WE SHOULD ALSO HAVE A SMALL SUN WITHIN THE PLANET"

"MADE OF CRYSTAL"

"We could also create a pattern of stars for mortals to view beyond the Atmosphere."

Several small planets circling Itia merge to form a hand that waves back at Kuthulknoes.
"I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH GIVING LIFE TO THE SKY"

"AFTER ALL SPACE IS MY SPECIALTY"

"WE NEED PLANETS STAT!"

"Another oldie! You should look into speaking in a less painful frequency. Although it is fitting for one who witnessed the end of a reality."
"YEAH. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT OTHER REALITY?"
"ALL I REMEMBER WAS ME AND EID TOTALLY NOT BREAKING OUT OF JAIL"
"AND NOW WE ARE HERE"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2016, 11:49:32 am »

"Cousin and I fed it to Uncle as we had been mandated."

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2016, 04:13:28 pm »

"That world would be a mess. I have no objection to creating stars."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2016, 04:38:47 pm »

"... what is going on here..?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2016, 04:54:33 pm »

"How about we compromise? A regular spherical sun in the centre of the system, orbited by two planets. The first planet is the planet I proposed, and the second is the one Itia proposed, kept further away from the sun than the first so that it doesn't overheat. Better than having a single planet that's permanently nocturnal, in my opinion.
We can also have a chain of floating islands orbiting the star as well, insulated with a decent amount of atmosphere to make them habitable. To top it all off, we'll make space look nice by putting a bunch of stars in it. This all to everyone's taste?"

"... what is going on here..?"
"We're designing a solar system."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:04:14 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54