Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55898 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #765 on: January 23, 2016, 10:56:25 am »

Propose a proposal

When passed, this proposal will create a essence world bank. Each tick, members will put in a set percentage of their essence income, and any debts they owe to the EWB. Gods may take out a certain percentage of essence from the EWB. When they do, they pay back a set percent of the essence they took back each turn. When this EWB is created, five permanent member will be chosen to make rules concerning the EWB. There will be 5 rotating member gods of the EWB who rotate out with other gods every three ticks.
[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Oppose.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 23, 2016, 10:59:19 am »

Oppose.
"That assertion is not supported by the language of the proposal."

"Indeed.

Also, if we are not forced to pay Essence into your bank, where will the Essence that we are supposed to be able to withdraw come from?"

"Why the bank of course!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: January 23, 2016, 11:00:42 am »

"This does not make any sense at all."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 23, 2016, 11:41:54 am »

"If I didn't word it right, let me explain how it works. You put essence into the bank every tick. If you ever need essence for a big project, you take essence out of the bank.

((In my typing I might not have worded it right. Sorry))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 23, 2016, 11:53:28 am »

"If I didn't word it right, let me explain how it works. You put essence into the bank every tick. If you ever need essence for a big project, you take essence out of the bank.

((In my typing I might not have worded it right. Sorry))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: January 23, 2016, 03:55:17 pm »

Aldogan creates another banquet.
"Which god of magic would like to teach the Nagalians some magic?"

A shadow shifts.

"No deity of magic is required to offer such a simple gift."

1A: Teach some Nagalians khoomei.
2A: Spread writing and ironworking to humans.
0A: Take part in some human raids. Check if any tribes are raiding non-humans.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 04:01:29 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: January 24, 2016, 05:24:11 am »

"Impressive! What is koomei?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: January 24, 2016, 06:30:04 am »

"To use your voice to command reality."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #773 on: January 24, 2016, 09:17:16 am »

I have returned.

Investigate any interactions between the Thaumic Field and the Electromagnetic field.

Create 2 Units of Amilyds. One unit on the interior of the planet, the other on the exterior.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 24, 2016, 12:40:44 pm »

"Isgon thinks for a little bit. "Hey, gods, would anyone be opposed to a virus that made humanoids desire the blood of animals and humans? I think they would be a good edition to our world"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 24, 2016, 06:17:48 pm »

Aldogan begins writing in his books of creations again.
Spoiler: The Snakes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Trees (click to show/hide)

Spend 8 Essence to create all animals of "The Snakes", Spend 10 Flux to increase the fertility of the Nagalians, Spend 4 Essence to Plant more glasstrees.

Edit:

Appear before the Nagalians as a talking rainbow tree.
"Nagalians, If you build me a glass statue of high quality, one that features the most elegant features of mine, I will grand the creator a blessing. Bring forth the three best statues as soon as you know how to work glass. Honour the glass trees, and domesticate the animals I have given you. Especially the blombersnakes and packsnakes are for you to use."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:46:41 pm by Detoxicated »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 24, 2016, 11:40:51 pm »

Eid defines the Angel Template. All angels true to the name will be based on this template.
Spoiler: Angel Template (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:01:15 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 25, 2016, 12:29:22 am »

Azem creates a pair of scales, one of Amethyst and one of Sapphire and whispers to them, telling them stories of another Creation.

"This Creation is different, but the same. The Void, as ever, lurks beyond. Waiting to drive this bubble to madness. Waiting again to drive the powerful to paranoia and the weak to cowardice. We must be ready. We must be strong."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:40:53 am by Vgray »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 25, 2016, 10:40:33 am »

"Isgon realizes that if he wants to be prayed to correctly, he will need to build a temple for his Carriers.

Isgon creates Ishok, the temple of affliction

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 25, 2016, 03:03:45 pm »

"Isgon ponders the emptiness of magic in the world. I know what we can do to make the world magical!"

Propose a proposal

The magic system Lys will be created. Lys is the magic of light. When you use Lys, you can bend and manipulate light. You can also create light, and with enough will, make some light disappear. It is a rudimentary magic system, but it's a start.

(reposting this for visibility)
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54