Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55948 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #750 on: January 22, 2016, 06:30:14 pm »

"Congratulations, you're starting to make me feel nostalgic for the goddess' of torture and death."

"Hahaha, complaining gets you nowhere! Why not try a positive attitude? Hahaha, it is at least more fun!"
Yeah and in case you're wondering thank vir when I say that I'm not referring to myself.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 22, 2016, 06:51:30 pm »

I create one population unit of mundine spiders, and one unit of sentiant giant spider like beings...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 22, 2016, 08:48:27 pm »

"Isgon enjoys these dragons! I like these Dragons! I'm gonna make some of my own!

Isgon creates Dragon Carriers

Spoiler: Dragon Carriers (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 22, 2016, 10:02:32 pm »

"Good grief."
With remaining AP, ponder.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 23, 2016, 06:57:58 am »

Create a population unit of Enki. Use the rest of my actions to ponder the Fear Not protocol.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 23, 2016, 09:40:03 am »

Propose a proposal

When passed, this proposal will create a essence world bank. Each tick, members will put in a set percentage of their essence income, and any debts they owe to the EWB. Gods may take out a certain percentage of essence from the EWB. When they do, they pay back a set percent of the essence they took back each turn. When this EWB is created, five permanent member will be chosen to make rules concerning the EWB. There will be 5 rotating member gods of the EWB who rotate out with other gods every three ticks.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 23, 2016, 09:51:01 am »

Sauko opposes, as he darkens

"I will allow none of you to tell me how to spend my Essence. Neither do I wish to force others to spend their Essence in a certain way."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 23, 2016, 10:17:39 am »

"I will allow none of you to tell me how to spend my Essence. Neither do I wish to force others to spend their Essence in a certain way."

Opposed

"Quite frankly, I agree with Sauko."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 23, 2016, 10:35:13 am »

Propose a proposal

When passed, this proposal will create a essence world bank. Each tick, members will put in a set percentage of their essence income, and any debts they owe to the EWB. Gods may take out a certain percentage of essence from the EWB. When they do, they pay back a set percent of the essence they took back each turn. When this EWB is created, five permanent member will be chosen to make rules concerning the EWB. There will be 5 rotating member gods of the EWB who rotate out with other gods every three ticks.
Oppose

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 23, 2016, 10:36:39 am »

"No no no! No one tells you how to spend it! The bank is there if you need extra essence for any projects!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 23, 2016, 10:37:42 am »

Oppose.
"That assertion is not supported by the language of the proposal."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:25 am »

Propose a proposal

((tntey, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but isn't this a wee bit out of character?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 23, 2016, 10:40:15 am »

Oppose.
"That assertion is not supported by the language of the proposal."

"Indeed.

Also, if we are not forced to pay Essence into your bank, where will the Essence that we are supposed to be able to withdraw come from?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 23, 2016, 10:40:27 am »

((@Ardent:Gods are weird.  That's your answer.))
Sigtext

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 23, 2016, 10:47:04 am »

Aldogan creates another banquet.
"Which god of magic would like to teach the Nagalians some magic?"
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 54