Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55910 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #495 on: January 18, 2016, 09:04:48 pm »

"As I am God of Snakes and God of Glass, I am preoccupied to bring forth culture, as well as preserving nature. Tradition and Progress are values I honour. Can anyone of you relate to this? If so I would propose speaking about cooperation of sorts."

A banquet is presented in a room in the godspace. All kinds of delicious foods are served here.

Kuthulknoes hears AndogaN's proposition and teleports into the feasting room, after several hours of consuming hundreds of edible items  without saying a word Kuthulknoes stops, apparently full.

"You mean like a Pantheon? Nah, I prefer not to bind myself into an Alliance, However I notice that you are a God of Snakes as well as Glass, and that the Ice Moon orbiting Hollowcore is currently uninhabited. Perhaps next Tick we could collaborate to give the cold realm denizens? For now I'll need to rest, I'm quite tired and now I'm in something of a food coma. Thanks for the free food!"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 18, 2016, 09:06:11 pm »

"Your proposition seems interesting, tell me a little about yourself. What is your intention?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 18, 2016, 09:12:28 pm »

"As I am God of Snakes and God of Glass, I am preoccupied to bring forth culture, as well as preserving nature. Tradition and Progress are values I honour. Can anyone of you relate to this? If so I would propose speaking about cooperation of sorts."

A banquet is presented in a room in the godspace. All kinds of delicious foods are served here.

Muske gleefully tries one of everything before taking a nap in the corner.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 18, 2016, 09:14:14 pm »

"Your proposition seems interesting, tell me a little about yourself. What is your intention?"

"As you know, I am Kuthulknoes, God of Monsters and Disorder, although I do indeed appreciate the finer things in life, as is evident by my attire. I was thinking that the two of us could pool Essence to create vast underground serpents that consume Ice but stay away from the surface. Without any predators they'll prosper and soon there will be a vast underground tunnel system that we could give an atmosphere, and perhaps fill it with an entire ecosystem of creatures adapted to it. Pardon my rambling, Peach Cobbler tends to make me quite talkative. I've read your Book, the Snakes, excellent Prose. I see you've created a Race of Followers, the Nagalians, correct? Admirable craftsmanship must have went into them, tell me, what do you think of my Sligs?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 18, 2016, 09:16:27 pm »

i value honor
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2016, 09:42:50 pm »

"Interesting your creations, quite disturbing to the untrained.Even fanciful, I would say. They are an own form of art. I prefer my mortals to be individualistic, though I am tempted to try something on that ice moon. Your idea intrigues me. I was thinking of creating a volcano to bring obsidian in. Also I would spread a Glasstree populous over the surface, they would take the minerals from the volcanic ashes. I will reveal an interesting creature to you we could create as underlings for both of us. I have something in mind that screams hive-mind glasswalkers, with snaketentacles, drawn to the five aspects of his self, the snake, the glass, the chaos, the monster. Once I have it thought out I will inform you about it."

"So speak up about honor then. I wish to gain a clear vision about your way of thinking. What is Honor to you?"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 18, 2016, 10:10:23 pm »

Ideina Seija eats some of the food more familiar to her,quite a bit actually "Why thank you for the feast,its nice to be able to relax every once and a while without bickering and fighting."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 18, 2016, 10:56:42 pm »

Sticking to your principals doing what you believe in basically staying true to your self.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 19, 2016, 04:48:12 am »

Ideina Seija eats some of the food more familiar to her,quite a bit actually "Why thank you for the feast,its nice to be able to relax every once and a while without bickering and fighting."
"Its a matter of of intention..."

Takes a sip of crystal clear water, and then he begins drawing and writing.
"Kuthulkunoes, here is something that might interest you."
He draws out his paper and puts it on the table.

Spoiler: The Moonwalkers (click to show/hide)

"I would like you to add up to the hive, with The Monster and The Chaos from your sides. As they are your spheres, I would like to stand in awe as you create something so utterly perplexing."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 05:56:39 am by Detoxicated »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 19, 2016, 10:42:12 am »

"Its a matter of of intention..."

Takes a sip of crystal clear water, and then he begins drawing and writing.
"Kuthulkunoes, here is something that might interest you."
He draws out his paper and puts it on the table.

Spoiler: The Moonwalkers (click to show/hide)

"I would like you to add up to the hive, with The Monster and The Chaos from your sides. As they are your spheres, I would like to stand in awe as you create something so utterly perplexing."

"Splendid, here are my ideas for the hive. Although I specialize in Disorder, rather than pure Chaos, you understand."

"All I request is a third of the Moonwalker's Worship, as these are largely your creation."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 19, 2016, 11:06:58 am »

"Nicely done there, I admire your ideas. I will put them together."

Spoiler: The Moonwalker (click to show/hide)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 19, 2016, 11:57:21 pm »

A roar shakes existence, as a new god forms.

"I am lord Azem Goldfather! He of shining scales, father of many hatchlings, god of Prosperity and Dragons. I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you, but I know better."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2016, 12:18:25 am »

A roar shakes existence, as a new god forms.

"I am lord Azem Goldfather! He of shining scales, father of many hatchlings, god of Prosperity and Dragons. I'd say it was a pleasure to meet you, but I know better."
I'm vir god of dungeons and dragons! It's nice to meet you.
She looks up at you and smiles raising a tiny hand for you to shake.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2016, 12:29:13 am »

Azem extends a clawed hand, having changed into a more humanoid form.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2016, 12:33:55 am »

Vir grasps it suprisingly strongly and grins.
i can turn into a dragon but i prefer this form it reminds me of when i was mortal nostalgia really.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54