Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56023 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC [Talk only until 2015-01-15 00:00 UTC]
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 12:08:00 am »

Space Distorts, Cracking on the metaphysical level as the Void begins seeping inside the most recent Bubble of Reality. Something purple slips inside just before spacetime reasserts itself and the Crack snaps shut.

"..What's That I smell? Another Plaything?" A new ball of Yarn to drag back to the Void with me.. Ooooh! Looks like an oldie from a few realities ago is here. I thought you'd died when the last Bubble I saw you in Popped Eid. Conflagulations! You're a Voidspawn now! One cannot pass Through the Void without becoming it Afterall. Ooooh! And there's Tenet! Did you leave something Behind? You're missing Half."

The purple thing smiles. A wide grin from at least thirteen mouths. All present come to realize that the purple thing is most certainly a Cat. Although the younger deities may find themselves wondering how they know this.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 12:11:39 am »

Muske waves at the new god. He then turns his attention to the dust. He twists it into the vague shape of a creature called a Mountwyrm. Or possibly a Kaag. How he knows these names he does not know.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 12:14:18 am »

Space Distorts, Cracking on the metaphysical level as the Void begins seeping inside the most recent Bubble of Reality. Something purple slips inside just before spacetime reasserts itself and the Crack snaps shut.

"..What's That I smell? Another Plaything?" A new ball of Yarn to drag back to the Void with me.. Ooooh! Looks like an oldie from a few realities ago is here. I thought you'd died when the last Bubble I saw you in Popped Eid. Conflagulations! You're a Voidspawn now! One cannot pass Through the Void without becoming it Afterall. Ooooh! And there's Tenet! Did you leave something Behind? You're missing Half."

The purple thing smiles. A wide grin from at least thirteen mouths. All present come to realize that the purple thing is most certainly a Cat. Although the younger deities may find themselves wondering how they know this.
Eid turns to look at the new god and frowns. *sigh* "This is gonna be a pain. Who are you, again? My memory's a bit fuzzed up."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2016, 12:17:13 am »

"I am called Muske friend Eid."

He frowns at the dust.

"None of those are right."

He thrusts a hand through the dust and starts again.

((I did not intend to do that...but I'll keep it for hilarity.))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:19:27 am by Vgray »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 12:18:05 am »

A shapeless white cloud floats into sight, low rumblings contained within. A bass voice emits from somewhere within, speaking ponderously: ((because ORIGINAL))

"What is this place?"

The cloud seems to turn, as if looking toward the train-being.

"You seem awfully... eager, Great Trainer Phonoi. What exactly is it you do?"

"And some beings know other beings here... I do hope there is no... aggressive history between yourselves..."

The cloud lets out a long sigh, swirling some of the mist.

"My name is Sauko. I like... weather."

((rather like the colour and shadow, reminds me of a rainy day :) however, does anyone have issues with it?))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 12:21:21 am »

Eid looks bemused. "I just want a simple sun and a terrestrial planet. Maybe some extra planets or moons. Nothing complicated. Huh...this feels familiar. Talking about creating the universe, I mean. Nostalgia, I guess."

"No, I wasn't one of the insane gods. My memories are real."

"Spheres? I don't see why one would want to live in such a thing, when the world can be flat! Hahaha, how difficult it must be traveling in non-linear paths! What are you, the god of Spheres? The only other being so far who agreed with you holds a certain spark in his eye, one that isn't that of a sane man Hahaha! I am sure that even if your quirk does not go away on its own, it certainly will not damage your ability to function, so long as you do not attempt to go back. "

A shapeless white cloud floats into sight, low rumblings contained within. A bass voice emits from somewhere within, speaking ponderously: ((because ORIGINAL))

"What is this place?"

The cloud seems to turn, as if looking toward the train-being.

"You seem awfully... eager, Great Trainer Phonoi. What exactly is it you do?"

"And some beings know other beings here... I do hope there is no... aggressive history between yourselves..."

The cloud lets out a long sigh, swirling some of the mist.

((rather like the colour and shadow, reminds me of a rainy day :) however, does anyone have issues with it?))

"I have yet to do anything Mr.Cloud! Hahaha, I suppose that means all I do is produce potential!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 12:21:42 am »

"I'm the reason the last reality you were in no longer is Present. Well. It really was Cousin's fault. She dealt the last blow. The guts of a Universe spilling out into the Void for consumption. The meal sowed, grown, and Harvested. I did quite enjoy the Clown motif I claimed in that reality."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 12:22:10 am »

"It is nice to exist with you, friend Sauko!"

Muske has shaped the dust into a small four armed humanoid with a tiny rock representing an eye.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2016, 12:27:33 am »

"I am called Muske friend Eid."
"Um, yeah, you told me. I was talking to the weird cat thing over there."

"What is this place?"
"The universe. It's kind of an empty void right now."

"Well I once tried to kill the god of Evil when I found out he was preparing to blow up the universe, but then I got arrested for it."

Eid mouth forms a slight smile. "That's cool. My name's Eid."

((No issues. It's actually a great text colour. It too reminds me of a rainy day.))

"I'm the reason the last reality you were in no longer is Present. Well. It really was Cousin's fault. She dealt the last blow. The guts of a Universe spilling out into the Void for consumption. The meal sowed, grown, and Harvested. I did quite enjoy the Clown motif I claimed in that reality."
"Whatever, just don't bother me."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:31:22 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 12:30:50 am »

"Are you saying you existed before this friend Eid? What was it like?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 12:32:58 am »

"Depends on what you define as Existence. The specifics change between realities. The Void is Constant."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2016, 12:35:03 am »

"It was...ok I'll be honest it was actually a lot of fun. Once you create a universe and you manifest, there's a lot you can do. For example, snowboarding down a mountain and eating a warm meal with a bunch of your friends right afterwards is great. The fact that we can do whatever we want cos we're gods is just really damn awesome. Seriously, anything we want. It doesn't even get boring! There's just so much stuff to do! Trust me, once we get this new universe rolling, you're gonna have a blast."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:37:31 am by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 12:39:15 am »

"Truly, you don't believe them? Hahaha, if this insanity is prevalent in all of us the potential for problems is also infinite!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2016, 12:44:36 am »

"Do you not see the pretty shapes friend? If I focus, I can see a great being sleeping on a pile of treasure an impossibly high building. I can see a friendly looking scaled being, and another being made only of...bone? Yes, bone. It looks scary."

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 12:51:30 am »

A robe flickers into being moments before a mass of silver spikes forms within it.
"Hello, fellow gods. I am Quelor, god of time and metal."
"Well I once tried to kill the god of Evil when I found out he was preparing to blow up the universe, but then I got arrested for it."
"I do not recall you presenting any convincing evidence for Zenurion planning to destroy the universe."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 54