Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Game Over, Town Win  (Read 40571 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Day 3: Whoops, lost track of another brain...
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2016, 10:43:27 pm »

Neither did Eli when he won.

Anyway, aren't you from Texas? Shouldn't there be some kinda rivalry with stuff from Colorado or something?

/ignorance about the states way out west 'cause they don't matter
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2016, 10:46:57 pm »

I was born in Colorado. Both my parents went to colorado state university. I picked up my alignment from them. Also, I don't know of any rivalry between texas and colorado.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2016, 10:49:52 pm »

I honestly don't see a whole lot to discuss at this point. OSG is scum and TMS is town but thinks that OSG is not scum. If you actually have an argument beyond 'lynch the person that isn't pointlessly discussing the hypothetical doctor' or 'lynch the person that doesn't agree with me and claim that anyone who does is confirmed town' then there might actually be something to do here.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2016, 10:51:01 pm »

Were at a tie ight now. That's reason to continue discussing.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2016, 10:51:33 pm »

I honestly don't see a whole lot to discuss at this point. OSG is scum and TMS is town but thinks that OSG is not scum. If you actually have an argument beyond 'lynch the person that isn't pointlessly discussing the hypothetical doctor' or 'lynch the person that doesn't agree with me and claim that anyone who does is confirmed town' then there might actually be something to do here.

So... We can continue discussing football and my ignorance of everything West (and probably South) of Minnesota?

PPE: ah well.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2016, 11:21:38 pm »

Were at a tie ight now. That's reason to continue discussing.
The only discussion there is me pointing out that people are voting for you based on actual evidence, and people are voting for me because TMS has decided you're town for agreeing with him about asking a jailer to claim.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2016, 11:26:46 pm »

Excuse me I brought up a point you need to talk about, and you seem alfully pushy about the OSG lynch, considering you aren't even voting him.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2016, 11:30:24 pm »

He voted the post before I did.

Goodness. Perhaps everyone voting DA can tell us why?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2016, 11:35:36 pm »

Excuse me I brought up a point you need to talk about, and you seem alfully pushy about the OSG lynch, considering you aren't even voting him.
1, What point is that.
2, Yes I am.
3, Why are you paying so little attention to who is voting for who?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Day 3: Whoops, lost track of another brain...
« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2016, 08:29:16 am »

OSG: You aren't helping, and while you say that we should talk more, you aren't doing any of that talking. Seem a little laid back.
Voting for a confirmed townie now? I thought I was helping with my analysis of the possibility of sum fakeclaiming doc, but nobody seemed to notice.
More thought.

The scum is screwed if there is a doc anyways. So there would be no downside to fake claiming doc. This would mean that a vt is lynched today, hector would die, and then the fake doc could attack the other uninvestigated townie.

This puts us in a bad situation. If one doc claims, we are now even more confused than before, and if 2 docs claim, then we get lucky and easy victory. What is everybody else's thoughts on this.?
The main reason DA and Fillipk are my top scum picks is because they didn't vote for Taneb. That is not proof by any means, but now Hector has claimed Cop, and TMS is confirmed by him. That leaves just DA and Fillipk. I am voting Fillipk over DA because DA has been more helpful and insightful and has pointed out my mistakes while Fillipk has kind of been cruising through the game.

I have also been thinking about the possibility of Hector having fake-claimed cop and actually be scum. I don't think that is the case, but it would be a pretty wild gambit if it was... I'll think about it some more.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Day 3: Whoops, lost track of another brain...
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2016, 09:23:34 am »

OSG: You aren't helping, and while you say that we should talk more, you aren't doing any of that talking. Seem a little laid back.
Voting for a confirmed townie now? I thought I was helping with my analysis of the possibility of sum fakeclaiming doc, but nobody seemed to notice.
You're not confirmed town in any way, shape or form. You're pretty much the opposite. And no, you weren't helping because continuing discussion about what a hypothetical doctor might do if they were in the game is pointless, and speculating about what scum might be planning to claim or not is just as bad. But here you go. Unless TMS is planning to claim jailer, everyone besides me has claimed VT. I'm not going to claim jailer. So we can stop talking about whether a jailer should or should not claim, whether a jailer is even in the game and what scum might be planning to fake claim.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2016, 09:26:51 am »

That was a joke.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2016, 02:05:43 pm »

There are two votes on me, one vote on Deus, and one vote on OSG, I'm up to be lynched not you OSG, you were never up to be lynched.

I'm not the jailor, but I find it weird that Deus popped up when suspicion was turned on him but is letting us discuss who to lynch without his input, suspicious enough to vote him.  Unvote,   Deus Asmoth please be more active.
This, the bolded part, explain it.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2016, 02:07:07 pm »

That doesn't explain anything. Why do you see that as scummy? Is defending yourself a scum move? Is allowing discussion to proceed without interference a scum move?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2016, 02:08:12 pm »

Its not interfering in the discussion its the fact that he didn't input at all until he was voted, he didn't share what he thought which I see as anti-town.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27