Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27

Author Topic: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Game Over, Town Win  (Read 40524 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Day 3: Whoops, lost track of another brain...
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2016, 05:20:12 pm »

because it wasn't a good enough reason for a vote much like yours isn't
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2016, 05:29:50 pm »

That reminds me I need to send him a prod for my game, so he might not be available and less likely to be Mafia, I'd pin it on OSG, his vote against me came with some WIFOM, shame on you.
I acknowledged it had WIFOM, but It was also in conjunction with the fact that you didn't vote for Taneb/H4zard.
What does that even mean..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2016, 12:14:46 pm »

Okay we aren't doing this, extend we need to discuss this more and that includes you Deus Asmoth, I know you are back, this needs more discussion right now.

Wait TheMoonlit Shadow but since Teneb was up for replacement Mafia probably wouldn't vote for him since there was no reason which leaves me, moonlit and Deus, Deus had internet problems so I don't think it's him, and I know I'm just a VT so that leaves one person right?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2016, 12:27:50 pm »

Just because Deus had/has internet problems, it doesn't mean he's not scum. He is, however, my second choice for scumspect after you.

Are you looking for approval from the town with your vote? Because you're basically accusing TMS because you don't want to accuse the lurker/easy lynch.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2016, 12:35:13 pm »

No I'm not, I want to win and since I'm only a VT I'm okay with being lynched to give the important role more time to work, but I think that the Mafia suspect right now is probably moonlitshadow, I don't care what town thinks of me right now, I want to win.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Day 3: Whoops, lost track of another brain...
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2016, 03:24:13 pm »

Sorry for the absence, people. If there's a cop in play that has investigated TMS, fillipk or myself it may be a good idea to claim your results on them to avoid lynching a town player. If we have a jailkeeper, it'd probably be a better idea to wait until tomorrow to claim (and also jail a different person than you did last night) so that we can at least eliminate two players that couldn't perform a night kill.

As a side note, night killing someone as scum that a town player was suspicious of is a fairly common tactic to attempt a mislynch. As with everything involving night kills, WIFOM is everywhere.

TMS:
Deus Asmoth: You're the only one who didn't vote Teneb/H4zard (I voted H4zard, it didn't go over to Teneb D:). Therefore you're the main suspect.
Were you planning to follow up on this at all?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2016, 06:05:40 pm »

You don't need to assume. It tells you how many scum there are right in the OP. And clarify something for me. It's unlikely that the people who want you to vote for fillipk are also scum if fillipk doesn't flip scum, so you'll vote for me?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2016, 06:33:27 pm »

Think about that for a minute. Come back to me when you realise that it's stupid.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2016, 10:00:46 am »

I'd assume that there's only 2 mafia.
There is (are?) only two mafia.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2016, 10:05:02 am »

There's only one now, that's the important bit. Probably fillipk.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2016, 12:40:45 pm »

Not necessarily the best reason to vote someone though. We know at least one of them is town, and they didn't vote for Teneb.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2016, 03:39:07 pm »

Which is why my vote is on fillipk right now.
But why are you voting for Fillipk instead of Deus Asmoth?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2016, 04:38:26 pm »

I'm more concerned about why he seems to think that not voting for scum is a 100% scumtell, but bandwagonning town is apparently A-OK.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2016, 07:14:00 pm »

Someone told me to.

It seems less likely that scum would choose to kill their own. Really, it's your fault for not voting for Teneb.
You're voting for fillipk instead of DA because someone told you so?

TheMoonlitShadow: Unless you were answering some other question (please use quotes), you are being very scummy with that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2016, 07:16:33 pm »

Well I didn't want to do it, but wasting time isn't a good thing.

I'm the cop. Moonlit is town, investigated N2.

Investigated Hazard/Teneb N1, hence the reason for voting them D2 while telling off OSG for voting them for lurking.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27