Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: Re: Beginner's Mafia LVIII: Game Over, Town Win  (Read 40474 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile

They were, and so was the post when I said they weren't, just seeing who would jump on the train.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fillipk, I don't believe you.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

What do you think it would mean if people did "jump on the train", fillipk?

PFP
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile

I don't know what I was thinking in the past couple posts, of course the compliment was sarcastic you weren't helping my case but I don't think your scum, and RL is getting in the way of me playing this game this weekend so this is my last post till Sunday.  If I was to guess anyone at this momment it would be hazard for low post count but that's honestly a weak reason.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what I was thinking in the past couple posts, of course the compliment was sarcastic you weren't helping my case but I don't think your scum, and RL is getting in the way of me playing this game this weekend so this is my last post till Sunday.  If I was to guess anyone at this momment it would be hazard for low post count but that's honestly a weak reason.
See, now this is interesting. I don't know if you're trying to save your ass because you're a towny or you're trying to save your ass cause you're scum. Either way, I think you tried to do something with the buddy-buddy bullshit, realized it was not working when I voted you, and tried to scramble to fix it before you had to leave. I don't believe that you 'don't know what you were thinking' so scrape around in your head and figure it out.

Origami, get in here and play the game. I have seen 3 posts by you since the day began, 1 is a softball pile of crap, 1 is agreeing with me for some godforsaken reason, 1 is talking about roo and counseling fillipk for some reason? Create some friggin content.

Hector, what are you current thoughts on scum/town vibes from everyone?

TMS, you're weird and I don't understand you. Your playstyle is very strange and it throws me off. Bravo.

Deus, when do you think you'll have re-evaluated that position by?
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hector, what are you current thoughts on scum/town vibes from everyone?

I'm not sure really.

I guess I want to hear more from Moonlit, as they seemed quite scummy toward the end of the day yesterday. Fillipk also, the lack of remorse for killing heydude because heydude was getting on his nerves is a bit silly. Notable, perhaps.

Hazard gets a slight scum-read for the lurking, though not by much.

You are something of an enigma for the moment, null. OSG also null, just replaced in

DA was reasonably active yesterday, so he gets a town lean.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Quick update on my life since apparently people are mad about me not posting.

I just got accepted to my 1st choice college and I've been busy applying for housing/scholarships etc.

Champagne for everyone!

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's just saying that so we don't get suspicious and lynch him, the cheeky mare.

Alternatively, congrats!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Well, it took me longer to get back to this than I was hoping. Day 1 thoughts:

fillipk: You seem to just be trying to change your story until you find one where people won't keep pressuring you.

TMS still seems kind of scummy to me, but at least part of my suspicions on him were caused by the fact that he seems to be posting things as they occur to him rather than putting major thought into it. That's not supposed to sound insulting if it seems like it does, but I also don't think it's a good thing to do in a game where minor things can lead to getting lynched.

Hazard did very little. A little discussion about roo, but notably no serious interaction with any other player before he got replaced. Could be scum.

I like the cut of Oscar's jib. Probably town.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deus Asmoth: Why do you think sharing your reads is a good idea? A scum read is generally dangerous, but a town read seems more like a safer one - one to stop the mafia from killing you if you get lucky and that person's scum.
Sharing reads is almost always a good idea. It gives town more information. Also, scum would be hesitant to nk somebody in that situation because then eveybody would recognize that Deus Asmoth was had reads on certain people and so forth.

As for my reads so far:
Fillipk: Slight scum due to weirdness with sarcasm.
O. Wilde: Town lean: good content and logical reasoning.
TheMoonlitShadow: mostly neutral with ever so slight scum lean: some of his activity day 1 is a bit strrange, but not all that much.
H4zard: scum lean due to lurkiness. If he doesn't get replaced, we should lynch him for his 3 posts and then nothing.
Deus Asmoth: town lean for good content and informative reads.
Hector13: Null. I really don't know yet.
Origamiscienceguy: Who is this guy again?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the others will want some evidence for that OMGUS, Moonlit.

From what you said, you also seem to be assuming Hazard is town. What makes you think that?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Deus Asmoth: Why do you think sharing your reads is a good idea? A scum read is generally dangerous, but a town read seems more like a safer one - one to stop the mafia from killing you if you get lucky and that person's scum.
Posting reads is useful as it lets town players compare their cases to other people's more easily, as well as letting a town player's opinions stay around and be useful if they get lynched or killed. Another benefit is that scum don't need to form reads on people since they already know who is in the scumteam and who isn't, so they could just copy someone else's read or post vague catch all ones. Good scum will be able to fake a read list if they need to though, so it's not all that reliable.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Teneb has replaced H4zardZ1. Note that he will not have time to post until after the weekend.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote
I want to give Taneb some time to talk.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Teneb: Why have you not talked yet?

Fillipk: Same Question. Also, time to explain yourself, buddy boy.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27