Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1006762 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #4470 on: December 29, 2016, 04:38:15 am »

Yeah this sounds like completely fake bullshit news. If they'd really have kicked a 1-year old baby, it'd be mainstream headline news everywhere. Haven't seen in in the news, or newspapers here.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4472 on: December 29, 2016, 12:14:18 pm »

It seems that UK's media is already working on spreading Russian's anti-Merkel propaganda as the English arm of Putin's media machine to influence the upcoming elections.
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back up any of the toss you're saying? No really, I'm waiting for any evidence at all that the UK's media is part of some world-spanning Putin media empire spreading propaganda.

As Shub-Nullgurath points out, the Germans tried covering up their own Cologne attacks and indeed before that, the scale of the migrant crisis or ISIS being amongst the refugees to begin with. By your perverted logic, was anyone covering up this savagery pro-Merkel?

Yes, because they only tell part of what happens, if only because of the limited amount of space they have, and they select said part in order to influence you in a way they consider as beneficial for them. That's why Wikileaks is Russian propaganda, after all!
Good Lord, are you actually calling Wikileaks Russian propaganda

I'm gonna let that stew

Besides, Express is a fucking tabloid, with news headlines like this: Ancient 'ETERNAL LIFE' bacteria leaves Russian scientist 'ILLNESS-FREE'. So it could be simply made up, fake news style.
Then why are you posting fucking tabloids saying they represent the entirety of the UK media machine falling under a vast Russian conspiracy to undermine Merkel with no evidence whatsoever? God's sakes man there's so many levels of dishonesty going on

Yeah this sounds like completely fake bullshit news. If they'd really have kicked a 1-year old baby, it'd be mainstream headline news everywhere. Haven't seen in in the news, or newspapers here.
Because when have the Germans tried suppressing things migrants did[/sarcasm]
I'm reminded too of the Bataclan theatre attacks, where the MSM reported the killings, but the information surrounding the eye gouging, forcing people to eat their own testicles and bodily mutilation was suppressed. It's considerably harder to prove authorities are lying when they are allowed to use their collective silence as proof of their sincerity. "I do not have that information" fucking lmao Euros, it really is true - you may be dying, but at least you're tolerant

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: December 29, 2016, 02:31:35 pm »

It seems that UK's media is already working on spreading Russian's anti-Merkel propaganda as the English arm of Putin's media machine to influence the upcoming elections.
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back up any of the toss you're saying? No really, I'm waiting for any evidence at all that the UK's media is part of some world-spanning Putin media empire spreading propaganda.

As Shub-Nullgurath points out, the Germans tried covering up their own Cologne attacks and indeed before that, the scale of the migrant crisis or ISIS being amongst the refugees to begin with. By your perverted logic, was anyone covering up this savagery pro-Merkel?
are you riled up m8

I'm only calling you out Brits for what you are - traitors to liberty and justice. Your oh-so-beloved "Brexit" has set up conditions for Trump to take over the bastion of freedom, USA, and that's unforgivable! Suppression of facts like Cologne attack is necessary in order to set up a more perfect society - if we don't, then the evil will rise up and use these facts to destroy our world!

Yes, because they only tell part of what happens, if only because of the limited amount of space they have, and they select said part in order to influence you in a way they consider as beneficial for them. That's why Wikileaks is Russian propaganda, after all!
Good Lord, are you actually calling Wikileaks Russian propaganda

I'm gonna let that stew
all cool kids are calling them that now

Who are you to doubt the judgement of the defenders of liberty? They all have a consensus - and that consensus tells us that he's a fucking Russian shill and that Wikileaks is a part of Russian propaganda machine. Besides, he himself have said that he won't cover Russia "because of the open and competitive debate he claimed exists there", and we all know that Russia is a society of tyrannical rule of oppression maintain by a bloodthirsty maniac, Vladimir Putin!

Besides, Express is a fucking tabloid, with news headlines like this: Ancient 'ETERNAL LIFE' bacteria leaves Russian scientist 'ILLNESS-FREE'. So it could be simply made up, fake news style.
Then why are you posting fucking tabloids saying they represent the entirety of the UK media machine falling under a vast Russian conspiracy to undermine Merkel with no evidence whatsoever? God's sakes man there's so many levels of dishonesty going on
man chill out a bit will ya

Because tabloids are representing, if not the entirety, then the majority of UK media. The Sun, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror... the first non-tabloid newspaper is on a 7th fucking place. While they aren't exactly the primary source of news any longer, they still maintain their grasp over a significant portion of population.

And Britain is, while maybe not under vast Russian conspiracy, still working to further the goals of Russian invaders. We all know that Russia wants to destroy the free thinking world and replace it with a bunch of kingdoms of unchecked monstrousness and with unlimited dictatorships running all of them, and in order to do that, they need to annihilate the EU, that blue-white constellation of hope to rebel against injustice - which you, British people, have already begun to do with your Brexit backstab from within. I'm on to your games, traitors!
._.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: December 29, 2016, 03:07:21 pm »

And Britain is, while maybe not under vast Russian conspiracy, still working to further the goals of Russian invaders. We all know that Russia wants to destroy the free thinking world and replace it with a bunch of kingdoms of unchecked monstrousness and with unlimited dictatorships running all of them, and in order to do that, they need to annihilate the EU, that blue-white constellation of hope to rebel against injustice - which you, British people, have already begun to do with your Brexit backstab from within. I'm on to your games, traitors!
If I were you, I'd take a break from watching all those Keith Olbermann videos, mate.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: December 29, 2016, 03:15:35 pm »

If I were you, I'd take a break from watching all those Keith Olbermann videos, mate.
but it's soooo fun and easy to be a mindless "freedom-liberty-democracy" drone and it makes me rack up popularity points like crazy in places that have them, for some weird reason, why'd I want to stop it?
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4476 on: December 29, 2016, 03:49:55 pm »

are you riled up m8
I'm only calling you out Brits for what you are - traitors to liberty and justice.
Your oh-so-beloved "Brexit" has set up conditions for Trump to take over the bastion of freedom, USA, and that's unforgivable! Suppression of facts like Cologne attack is necessary in order to set up a more perfect society - if we don't, then the evil will rise up and use these facts to destroy our world!
Tbh I can't really take a Russian calling Westerners traitors to Westerners seriously, just seems like average Divide and Conquer shilling

all cool kids are calling them that now
Who are you to doubt the judgement of the defenders of liberty?
Jesus Christ the cringe, slap a warning label on that shit

They all have a consensus - and that consensus tells us that he's a fucking Russian shill and that Wikileaks is a part of Russian propaganda machine. Besides, he himself have said that he won't cover Russia "because of the open and competitive debate he claimed exists there", and we all know that Russia is a society of tyrannical rule of oppression maintain by a bloodthirsty maniac, Vladimir Putin!
How can you even say consensus when you're deliberately ignoring the entire opposite half of the political opinion, I understand Russia doesn't have democratic oppositions but you must at the very least be able to understand that in Western society there is more than one opinion on everything. Likewise it is foolish to say that Russia is not an authoritarian state and that Vladimir Putin has no blood on his hand; the Russian state has used a strong internal security apparatus since it was ruled by Tsars and Putin still shelters assassins who killed those who fled the Russian federation. I don't condone the demonization of Putin as some arch-devil, a la "Russian scum," yet I do not rush to an extreme and ignore he has blood on his hands. Foolish to rush to either extreme.

man chill out a bit will ya
putin pls

Because tabloids are representing, if not the entirety, then the majority of UK media. The Sun, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror... the first non-tabloid newspaper is on a 7th fucking place. While they aren't exactly the primary source of news any longer, they still maintain their grasp over a significant portion of population.
Yeah see what I mean, so many layers of fucking dishonesty going on here.
Tabloid journalism is not the same as the Tabloid format. I don't know what papers you were referring to as 7th place by circulation nor do I care, because you definitely passed over the Metro, the LSE, Telegraph perhaps to get to the Independent or Times.
Newspaper circulation is not the same, is not the majority of, is not the entirety of British media.
You ignored all of our journals, radio shows, online shows, magazines, news networks FFS and even the BBC. You know, the British Broadcasting Corporation News service, the one that is internationally renown and provides most of the UK's news? So let us ignore the BBC, the Telegraph, the Guardian, the Spectator, the Observer, the Times, Huffington UK, the Scotsman, the NYTimes, the Economist, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Reuters(!) - and also ignore that online media dominates where most people get their news from, this highlights easily just how full of shit you're being

If Putin sends his Russian invaders to Eastern Europe I think he'll find the British troops stationed there working diligently to frustrate the goals of Russian invaders :]

but it's soooo fun and easy to be a mindless "freedom-liberty-democracy" drone and it makes me rack up popularity points like crazy in places that have them, for some weird reason, why'd I want to stop it?
Because pretending to be retarded makes you retarded

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: December 29, 2016, 04:14:55 pm »

top quality shitposts today mates. :P

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4478 on: December 29, 2016, 04:22:30 pm »

wew lad that's not banta u gotta go 2 jail mate

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: December 29, 2016, 04:26:58 pm »

Actually this. This shtick wasn't good back then and certainly isn't good now.

Pretenting to be retarded only works if you are funny, otherwise it looks cringy af. Especially when it comes to politics.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: December 29, 2016, 05:58:38 pm »

As I recall, Sergarr, you originally claimed your reason for pretending to be a westaboo was to "broaden your horizons", not to ingratiate yourself with the soldiers of the War Against Straw.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: December 29, 2016, 06:11:40 pm »

Actually this. This shtick wasn't good back then and certainly isn't good now.

Pretenting to be retarded only works if you are funny, otherwise it looks cringy af. Especially when it comes to politics.
It is not intended to be funny, actually. It is "fun", because it is dumb as hell. It is also very terrifying that there are so many people who seriously think of the world in black-and-white terms like that. Especially in a place like America, you'd think that people who have been fighting against the Soviet Union just a few decades ago and witnessing its self-destruction would learn not to pick the bad authoritarian "singular obvious truth" habits from it - but apparently not!

As I recall, Sergarr, you originally claimed your reason for pretending to be a westaboo was to "broaden your horizons", not to ingratiate yourself with the soldiers of the War Against Straw.
As a wise man once said, "pretending to be retarded makes you retarded", and it seems that I've pretended to be a retarded westaboo for a bit too long than recommended. Stupid thing is like an addiction or something. At least now I understand why so many people are doing it, now the question is - how do we counter it?
._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: December 29, 2016, 06:37:39 pm »

If you really want to broaden your horizons you could always investigate the viewpoints of, you know, reasonable people instead of extremists.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4483 on: December 29, 2016, 06:41:56 pm »

It is not intended to be funny, actually. It is "fun", because it is dumb as hell.
This is why Harambe memes have to die

As a wise man once said, "pretending to be retarded makes you retarded", and it seems that I've pretended to be a retarded westaboo for a bit too long than recommended. Stupid thing is like an addiction or something.
You gotta be careful, yesterday's irony is tomorrow's sincerity
It's like how method actors have to have counseling and psychiatry and shit so they don't jump off the deep end and have the role permanently ingrained in who the are for real

At least now I understand why so many people are doing it, now the question is - how do we counter it?
Dank memes

Alternatively just don't stop it and allow it to unfold
The Obama administration was riven by an internal debate about how much of its evidence to make public.
Yeah I can't wait until this evidence is made public 80 years later

Reading how the DNC got hacked is hilarious
Stupid shit like ignoring FBI warnings cos they thought it was a prank call to this clear diamond
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
TRUST ME I AM LEGITIMATE EMAIL PLS CHANGE PASSWORD WITH THIS LINK

The more evidence comes out, the more I am unclear whether it is factually true Russian hackers significantly altered the outcome of the US presidential elections. Like looking at this thing it mentions Gucciffer 2.0 being a hacker but that is false, so I'm trying to figure out what else is false that is continuing to be circulated. This is rather frustrating as something definitely is going on and my intuition says Russian hackers were involved, however with no evidence cited beyond anonymous researchers or officials I can make no commitment to what I believe is true there.

In regards to Europe it seems rather obvious, shut down Russia Today and take personal accountability for one's own fuckups so that they can't be used as ammunition

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: December 30, 2016, 02:42:16 am »

Well, to the Dems, the Russian hackers altered the trajectory by releasing the Podesta emails, therefore, the Russian hackers significantly altered it.

But honestly, the way that Clinton ran her campaign and how they did it, did far more damage than the Russian hackers could have. In fact, they've been pretty much blaming everybody BUT themselves and the campaign itself.

There are some Dems saying that the way Clinton ran her campaign is 99% to blame for failing, heck, this guy gives some pretty good insight as to where the campaign failed, though this is just one angle on it and theres more to it than just what was mentioned. But they don't seem to be quite seeing where things went wrong, time will tell I suppose.

Edit: Waiiitaminute, this is the EU thread, why are we talking Ameripol in here? lol

edit2: Though yeah, the DNC royally screwed up.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:50:10 am by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 793