Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1006850 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3390 on: July 25, 2016, 07:38:52 am »

Meanwhile some members of german parliament are pleading for a complete ban on violent videogames,
Oh for the love of

Exactly my reaction too. Politicians tried to do this back in the 90's, or at least just regulate them heavily.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 25, 2016, 08:06:40 am »

Meanwhile some members of german parliament are pleading for a complete ban on violent videogames,
Oh for the love of

Exactly my reaction too. Politicians tried to do this back in the 90's, or at least just regulate them heavily.

You forgot the attorney who I won't name because he's an idiot, and doesn't need people to know about him, active in the '00s.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 25, 2016, 09:06:14 am »

The guy who detonated himself im Ansbach made a video prior to it, declaring his support for IS, and saying he will kill Germans in the name of God for what they did to muslims.

Authorities still say that they're not sure if he really was an IS supporter. They say he was a psychiatric patient, with battle scars from Syria, who had been treated for cutting his wrists twice. The prosecutor says he suffered from periods of depression.

Earlier, the perpetrator had gone to the police with another man, to file charges against a third man, accusing him of being a Hezbollah fighter.

In his backpack, police found enough material to make another bomb. Police doubt he intended to blow himself up with the bomb, they think he might have accidentally detonated, and had instead wished to place bombs at the festival that denied him access for not having a ticket. In his pocket they also found a bundle of 50 euro bills.
Looks like someone paid him well.

EDIT: Meanwhile in the Netherlands, last night, two more Turkish companies where torched by unknown pyromaniacs.
In Apeldoorn, an NGO of Turkish highly educated parents, which is a think tank for deradicalization efforts with links to Gulen was set on fire.
In Deventer, a Turkish religious society was set on fire. Quick action by neighbors prevented serious damage.

In my own neighborhood, there's glass everywhere now from Turkish cars having their windows smashed. Also, The Turks in my block (which are over 50% of my neighborhood's population) are sitting in their front yards, demonstratively wearing Turkish flag T-shirts. Those Turks who don't wear will likely have their car windows smashed.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:37:51 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 25, 2016, 09:20:28 am »

Aaaand Turkish community in Europe has turned into an organized terrorist group in a week. Great job, Europe. You sure integrated them well. I can practically feel the cultural enrichment.
._.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 25, 2016, 09:27:24 am »

You sure integrated them well.
They are well integrated. Just yesterday my cat-walk (some people walk their dog, my cat walks me) got interrupted by a Turksish neighbor who, while drunk as fuck, tried to convert me to islam by telling me stories about angels and Jesus. Perfect integration there. Did learn something new though.

Apparently, according to islam, the guy on the crucifix is not Jesus but Judas. God saved Jesus by bringing him up to the heavens and transformed Judas to look like Jesus to punish him for his would be betrayal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:30:21 am by martinuzz »

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 25, 2016, 10:12:57 am »

If you think God is a bit odd in the old testament, you haven't seen the shit he pulls on Islamic texts :v

Anyway, its not like anyone ever pretended most Turks living in the EU are not nationalist radicals. These are the kind of people who go around in marches denying the armenian genocide, calling armenians terrorists, etc.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 25, 2016, 10:21:45 am »

Drunk neighbor is drunk I guess.... (Martinuzz'es that is)

Anyway, sounds like if Erdogan wasn't Iron Fisting Turkey*, there'd be a Turkish civil war going on.

*'Iron Fisting Turkey' sounds like a band name or something doesn't it?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3397 on: July 25, 2016, 11:43:41 am »

Assuming we're in much of a joking mood in another twenty years, anyway.
Bants never change Cov, even if in the future the Caliphate of Europe declares jihad on a secular democratic middle east, bants, bants never change

If the guy had been deported immediately when his asylum was rejected, this would never have happened.
International law forbids that which is why German court ruled that despite being denied asylum, the guy was allowed to stay in Germany until Syria is 'safe' again.
International law does not forbid it, Germany should never have had an open door policy to asylum seekers especially given how it did not border Syria and there was a road of safe countries along the way to its open gates. By international law what Germany did was unnecessary and deliberately exacerbated the refugee crisis to the point where Germany lost the ability to even stop it (which Merkel doesn't even show interest in doing), and as someone said earlier in regards to international law, it's quite feckless and people find ways to render it neutralized, as is the case with those currently ignoring Erdogan despite international law obliging them.

Then again, it might have stopped this guy, but the majority of terrorist attacks was committed by 3d generation, EU-born muslims.
You didn't provide any sources but who cares, let's take the b8. What's the link between mass migration and 3rd gen migrants?

EDIT: Meanwhile, in Turkey, arrest warrants have been issued for the arrest of 42 journalists, amongst whom former member of parliament Nazli Illicac.
By now, nearly 70 thousand people have been fired from their jobs, and over 13 thousand people have been arrested, and can be detained without formal charges for 30 days according to the new presidential law.
Amnesty International claims to have evidence that prisoners have been tortured, and some have been anal raped.
Meanwhile, in the EU, Juncker has stated that "Turkey will not join the EU anytime soon, and when they reinstate death penalty, they never will."
Link to amnesty international on Turkey

The guy who detonated himself im Ansbach made a video prior to it, declaring his support for IS, and saying he will kill Germans in the name of God for what they did to muslims.
Authorities still say that they're not sure if he really was an IS supporter. They say he was a psychiatric patient, with battle scars from Syria, who had been treated for cutting his wrists twice. The prosecutor says he suffered from periods of depression.
What

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 25, 2016, 11:56:33 am »

You didn't provide any sources but who cares, let's take the b8. What's the link between mass migration and 3rd gen migrants?

What do you mean, bait? I did not imply any link between mass migration and 3d gen migrants. Only thing I implied is that putting refugees on lockdown in a camp will not stop 3d generation EU born Jihadis (like the ones responsible for the Paris attacks, the Brussels attacks or the Nice attack).

Thanks for that amnesty link btw, looks like it's as bad and worse in Turkey as my newspaper summarized.

What
The German minister of internal affairs, Joachim Herrmann said in a statement that the perpetrator's act needs to be viewed in the light of his extremist views, 'acting in the name of God to kill Germans', yet, despite the video found on his phone, and IS claiming the attack, 'there is not yet any evidence that he acted on behalf of IS'.
Germans are confused to the bone
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:08:34 pm by martinuzz »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: July 25, 2016, 12:16:31 pm »

International law does not forbid it, Germany should never have had an open door policy to asylum seekers especially given how it did not border Syria and there was a road of safe countries along the way to its open gates. By international law what Germany did was unnecessary and deliberately exacerbated the refugee crisis to the point where Germany lost the ability to even stop it (which Merkel doesn't even show interest in doing), and as someone said earlier in regards to international law, it's quite feckless and people find ways to render it neutralized, as is the case with those currently ignoring Erdogan despite international law obliging them.
International law does forbid sending him back to Syria. And in practice, for any refugee that manages to arrive in Germany without getting their fingerprints taken in any other safe country en route, Germany is the first safe country they arrived in, if only because it will be near impossible to determine which country exactly it is he really arrived at first. Could be Turkey, could be Greece, could be Italy.

As for this specific guy, apparently he was going to be deported, to Bulgaria. Apparently he got his fingerprints taken there first. Newspaper didn't report that yet when I made the earlier post.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3400 on: July 25, 2016, 12:36:56 pm »

What do you mean, bait? I did not imply any link between mass migration and 3d gen migrants. Only thing I implied is that putting refugees on lockdown in a camp will not stop 3d generation EU born Jihadis (like the ones responsible for the Paris attacks, the Brussels attacks or the Nice attack).
Fair enough, I thought you were drawing a link to this one and the others by referencing the wider jihadi pool

Thanks for that amnesty link btw, looks like it's as bad and worse in Turkey as my newspaper summarized.
For many, the year of 2016 was a year of terrible change, where every day "it got worse."

The German minister of internal affairs, Joachim Herrmann said in a statement that the perpetrator's act needs to be viewed in the light of his extremist views, 'acting in the name of God to kill Germans', yet, despite the video found on his phone, and IS claiming the attack, 'there is not yet any evidence that he acted on behalf of IS'.
Germans are confused to the bone
The demoralization is next level real

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3401 on: July 25, 2016, 01:42:44 pm »

True, but they're poking a sleeping bear. Europeans have proven quite well in the last century that we can do some horrendous things when the right circumstances arise.
Despite what the French PM has suggested about us just having to 'learn to live with terrorism', I think that if our current elected leaders don't deal with it sensibly in the next few years, then we'll be dealing with it radically in the years after that. I'd much prefer it to be the former.
Yeah but that sounds like swinging from absolute terror to absolute horror

Bezmenov you cheeky fuck what did your guys do hahaha

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: July 25, 2016, 04:39:06 pm »

Crusade when? Well, I guess that's just for dealing with people in Syria, for the ones already here we'll have to reestablish the Inquisition. I'm sure Torquemada could've prevented these terrorist attacks.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:41:18 pm by DJ »
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: July 25, 2016, 04:40:28 pm »

Which is exactly what ISIS and other extremists want the West to do, so, no.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: July 25, 2016, 04:46:07 pm »

edit: only 3.99 €, colored or black-khaki.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 793