Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1006908 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3270 on: July 22, 2016, 12:12:13 pm »

Just means that ISIS is getting desperate. But yes, it's ridiculous.
It means that ISIS has succeeded in it's plan to get sleepers into place all over Europe better than the Soviet Union ever managed to plant sleepers within NATO or vice versa.

Police has confirmed multiple death. There's still some confusion over numbers. One source reports 15 dead, another reports 10 dead. Apparently an armed man entered a cafe in the shopping mall and opened fire.

Let's hope this is not the start of a Paris 2.0 multi-attack.

Police have asked the citizens of Munich to stay indoors.

Police say they suspect there's more than one gunman. None have been caught yet. People are urged to leave the streets on Twitter by the police.

Apparently, people have been shot at a railway station as well o_0
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:27:24 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3271 on: July 22, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »

This getting ridiculous. We've gone from a few terrorist attacks per year to a few per week in Europe over the past month.
French security foiled a number of terror plots planned before Euro 2016, 10 Jul
84 killed by Mohamed Laohouaiej-Bouhel on behalf of ISIS, like the Bataclan tortures, police try to suppress information surrounding it: "This is the first time we are asked to destroy evidence.", 14 Jul
At the vigil for the Nice attack, man arrested for threatening everyone else with a machete, 15 Jul
Mother and three children stabbed for being scantily dressed in France, 19 Jul
Six attacked with axe and knife in train by Afghan asylum seeker on behalf of ISIS, 19 Jul
Gunfire and explosions in Amiens, police don't find the culprit, 19 Jul

I don't know if there's more but I don't speak French or German and so I'm gonna wait for English news to catch up

Just means that ISIS is getting desperate. But yes, it's ridiculous.
It means that ISIS has succeeded in it's plan to get sleepers into place all over Europe better than the Soviet Union ever managed to plant sleepers within NATO or vice versa.

"Look, I'm going to break down why you're wrong on every point and then I'm going to stop arguing with you because you're obviously delighted at the prospect of thousands of hidden sleeper agents and I don't need to ruin your fun. If the pair had killed for Satan it wouldn't prove Satan was infiltrating refugees. Your grip on reality needs tightening. It's funny that you actually believe the propaganda when the logistics of it make no sense whatsoever. The Lebanese minister said he had no facts, just his "gut feeling" that it was happening. Pro-tip: don't just google for articles that support your bizarre world-view and paste them here without reading them first. Fanatics are going to be fanatic. No relevance to the refugee stuff. Read Claudine's comment in the article. If this is their plan, then they're a more incompetent than usual jihadi. Yes, like Britain there are individuals who successfully manage to leave the country to fight for ISIS and some of them even manage to return. This isn't news and it doesn't mean ISIS has a mass policy of infiltrating refugees which is the bizarre and paranoid article of belief that I'm specifically objecting to. This just shows what a ludicrous plan infiltrating refugees actually is, as if they take anything actually useful for being a terrorist they're easily spotted. Five idiots at the Bulgarian border is not equal to '4,000 ISIS fighters' or '1/50 refugees' or whatever bullshit figure your cleaving to."

^^^^
Was the level of response I got when I posted news of ISIS fighters coming home to set up domestic networks, it's a nice snapshot of how denial has consistently meant Europeans have only started to act once everything was too late and it was out of their power to do so

I like this aside I made in response:

"P.s. if ISIS is not as uneducated and idiotic as you believe, you will not find them - especially with no border checks, you will never know. The reason why I keep posting examples from Britain is because Britain still has border checks and one of the greatest security bureaus in the world, both internal and external and with the English channel separating us from the continent giving us more control to the vetting process of refugees. What we can't catch, you sure as hell won't - and what we do, is a blip of what you won't. So either make like a South East Goat and open the floodgates of heaven to this or wait for fireworks time."

That was just a year ago
Now is fireworks time, only question is who succeeds in the future, what will become of the jihadi networks when ISIS dies in Iraq and Syria, and how many more will die
I think it's a major sign of things to come in France that the French were no longer sad about being killed, but angry
At least it's never too late for damage control

I don't have jokes to make so have news on the motive of the Alps attacker

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: July 22, 2016, 12:55:33 pm »

There's reports of a second attack at a subway station in the center of Munich, near Karlzplatz, 5km away from the first shooting sites.

EDIT police says the reported shooting at the subway is a false alarm. People at Karlzplatz were panicking and crying for no apparent reason.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:00:37 pm by martinuzz »

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: July 22, 2016, 01:00:24 pm »

Allahuakhbar und guten abend, meine herren?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: July 22, 2016, 01:07:31 pm »

All public transportation has been halted and taxi drivers have been forbidden from taking any passengers by Munich police, since the gunman / gunmen are still at large.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: July 22, 2016, 01:19:05 pm »

This getting ridiculous. We've gone from a few terrorist attacks per year to a few per week in Europe over the past month.
French security foiled a number of terror plots planned before Euro 2016, 10 Jul
84 killed by Mohamed Laohouaiej-Bouhel on behalf of ISIS, like the Bataclan tortures, police try to suppress information surrounding it: "This is the first time we are asked to destroy evidence.", 14 Jul
At the vigil for the Nice attack, man arrested for threatening everyone else with a machete, 15 Jul
Mother and three children stabbed for being scantily dressed in France, 19 Jul
Six attacked with axe and knife in train by Afghan asylum seeker on behalf of ISIS, 19 Jul
Gunfire and explosions in Amiens, police don't find the culprit, 19 Jul

You're missing that RAF guy who was nearly abducted while out jogging in... Norfolk, I think? Yesterday or the day before.

The usual apologists will be crawling out to do their routine, no doubt. It's getting pretty old and hackneyed at this point.

Your bullshit has gotten pretty old, too?
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3276 on: July 22, 2016, 01:27:29 pm »

You're missing that RAF guy who was nearly abducted while out jogging in... Norfolk, I think? Yesterday or the day before.
The usual apologists will be crawling out to do their routine, no doubt. It's getting pretty old and hackneyed at this point.
Everything Covenant says checks out

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: July 22, 2016, 01:29:56 pm »

Everything Covenant says checks out
That's not what I was talking about.
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3278 on: July 22, 2016, 01:47:22 pm »

That's not what I was talking about.
In which case it seems like you're talking about nothing and are calling someone bullshit for no reason

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: July 22, 2016, 02:13:24 pm »

Keep it civil please wolfhunter, no calling bullshit just for the sake of calling bullshit. At least say what exactly you are calling bullshit, and give your arguments for it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:18:15 pm by martinuzz »

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: July 22, 2016, 02:26:45 pm »

Keep it civil please wolfhunter, no calling bullshit just for the sake of calling bullshit. At least say what exactly you are calling bullshit, and give your arguments for it.
I'm calling bullshit on him preemptively accusing anyone who disagrees with his opinions of being an apologist for radical Islam.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: July 22, 2016, 02:30:58 pm »

As far as I can tell he doesn't. Unless you think you fall uder the category of 'usual apologists' yourself.
Personally I think you're taking this one too personal.

In other news, germany is flying in helicopters with elite border patrol unit GSG9 on board to lock down Munich, as 3 gunmen are still not found.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:39:32 pm by martinuzz »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: July 22, 2016, 02:44:36 pm »

At least the terrorists have a fine choice of places to crash for the night, once they ditch their guns.
Munich residents have launched a Twitter initiative #OffeneTür (OpenDoor) to offer shelter for the night for whomever is stuck in Munich because of the events.

#DumbAsses

EDIT: Heh. The police just reported that "3 dangerous gunmen are at large but there is no indication it has any relation to islamic terror". Six dead confirmed, possibly more, plus unknown number injured.

Heh. It could be the RAF (Rote Armee Fraktion). Three of it's members have been going on a armed robbery spree the past few months. Police think they're trying to amass capital so they can keep up their underground lifestyle after their retirement age.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:48:11 pm by martinuzz »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: July 22, 2016, 02:45:30 pm »

Seems like shades of Mumbai here. Or maybe Paris would be a better analogy.

Also, being one of the Americans here, I'm not sure what wolfhunter is calling out as BS here, and yeah, let's keep it civil in here.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: July 22, 2016, 02:47:16 pm »

At least the terrorists have a fine choice of places to crash for the night, once they ditch their guns.
Munich residents have launched a Twitter initiative #OffeneTür (OpenDoor) to offer shelter for the night for whomever is stuck in Munich because of the events.

#DumbAsses

EDIT: Heh. The police just reported that "3 dangerous gunmen are at large but there is no indication it has any relation to islamic terror"

I'm sure they already have their own designated safehouses to go to, no need to risk holing up in some random persons house.

http://www.politico.eu/article/munich-shooting-live-blog-germany-attack/#liveblog-entry-829035

If it's not ISIS, then I wonder who. Mumbai style stuff is up Al Quaedas alley.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:58:32 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 793