Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 795

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1060686 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #1485 on: March 29, 2016, 03:22:51 pm »

It would be pretty hilarious, if at this times hopelessly idealistic, if we could ridicule Daesh to the point no one would want to even join them because they were deemed just too lame. "Go home u drunk" kind of lame. No one would wish to deal with them, they would become non-factor. They would be forced to turn into peddling cheap souvenirs like lousy-quality material black flags and "made in PRC" plastic AK replicas. "Please, PLEASE, would someone buy some of our merchandise?! We would even throw in a selfie with our greatest warrior for free!"

The best ways of combating terrorism is using it's own weapon - destroying their morale.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1486 on: March 29, 2016, 03:24:06 pm »

THIS is the hijacker? Damn, he really just looks like a confused, slightly sad old man.

... Hopefully I won't have to eat my words when next time someone really does blow him/herself up and we find out that one also looked just like and old confused person.
My reaction basically. I would rather say the other guy looks more like someone who could hijack a plane, he looks pretty damn crazy to me. :P
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 29, 2016, 03:39:13 pm »

It would be pretty hilarious, if at this times hopelessly idealistic, if we could ridicule Daesh to the point no one would want to even join them because they were deemed just too lame. "Go home u drunk" kind of lame. No one would wish to deal with them, they would become non-factor. They would be forced to turn into peddling cheap souvenirs like lousy-quality material black flags and "made in PRC" plastic AK replicas. "Please, PLEASE, would someone buy some of our merchandise?! We would even throw in a selfie with our greatest warrior for free!"

The best ways of combating terrorism is using it's own weapon - destroying their morale.

The morale of Daesh already seems to have already gone into free fall  though. There have recently been lots of stories of Daesh fighters deserting their positions and/or being executed by their own superiors. There was also an article some time ago about how Daesh were forced to cut all fighters salaries in half.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 29, 2016, 05:37:01 pm »

Oil and gas industry auditor Ben Innes, 26, from Aberdeen. He just wanted a photo with the hijacker. :P

I like to imagine that the guy asked for a photo first, then pulled open his jacket as the camera went off.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 29, 2016, 05:40:51 pm »

Oil and gas industry auditor Ben Innes, 26, from Aberdeen. He just wanted a photo with the hijacker. :P

Weirdo from the North East. Probably looking for a sheep...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1490 on: March 29, 2016, 06:04:04 pm »

I like to imagine that the guy asked for a photo first, then pulled open his jacket as the camera went off.
Why would he want to ask for a photo if he didin't knew he was a hijacker? Or maybe he hijacked it with a toothpick and only then had shown the bomb to others?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 30, 2016, 03:12:14 am »

Damn you Kot, I was going to post that picture. You sneaky blitzkrieging Pole!

Since we're talking of ISIS, they lost Palmyra to the regime. Apparently their number of fighter is down by ü~20% due to defections and bombs. Taking back Mosul will still be bloody, but they're definitely on the loose.

I'm reminded of something I realized when watching ISIS video clips with Knit Tie. Little combat videos, lots of execution of prisoners. Because, you know, actual combat tens to end up with dead jihadists and that's it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 30, 2016, 04:13:29 am »

Kurdistan Workers' Party leader Riza Altun announced few days ago there will be a start of spring offensive in turkey

Pentagon pulling military families out of Turkey
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/29/pentagon-pulling-military-families-out-turkey/82382704/

Make love not war

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 30, 2016, 06:32:19 am »

So, I just stumbled on this article about the murder of an Ahmadi Muslim shopkeeper in Glasgow. I was wondering if LW knows anything about it, since well, I had never heard anything of Ahamadi muslims before , probably before they seems to be mostly a South Asian movement and muslims in Belgium are mostly of North African descent.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 30, 2016, 08:42:33 am »

I'm reading up on them, it seems like Ahmadis are comparable to some degree with the early Christian Protestants. Of course, they've faced persecution from non-Ahmadi Muslims for daring to be of the opinion that Islam should not be about war and forcible conversion.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:44:17 am by Morrigi »
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 30, 2016, 08:43:16 am »

In what way?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 30, 2016, 08:44:38 am »

They're against religious war, which is kind of a big deal.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 30, 2016, 08:50:16 am »

What does that have to do with the early Christian Protestants? They certainly were not above persecuting religious opponents anymore than the other sects and religions were.

For that matter, they [the ahmadis] are hardly the only contemporary muslims making a stand against religious violence.

I just fail to see what suddenly makes them so singular.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 30, 2016, 09:08:38 am »

What does that have to do with the early Christian Protestants? They certainly were not above persecuting religious opponents anymore than the other sects and religions were.

For that matter, they [the ahmadis] are hardly the only contemporary muslims making a stand against religious violence.

I just fail to see what suddenly makes them so singular.

Because to other muslims, they are heretics and heretics must die?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 30, 2016, 11:24:06 am »

Much like christians, all muslims hate each other. That's not singular either. That is one of the many ways in which the religion of peace and the religion of love are alike
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 795