Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 795

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1058893 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #5940 on: May 25, 2017, 06:24:46 am »

So the case was about... To charge the man with Rape for things he did Outside Sweden... where it was legal?

If it had been a Swedish girl they wouldn't have done this

Well yes. Then again I can't even read the article so I don't know when she got pregnant. Though I know Sweden doesn't recognize her marriage, meaning his status would be her guardian.

Question is if Sweden removes children from their parents if they get pregnant.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:28:30 am by Neonivek »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: May 25, 2017, 06:28:11 am »

I think the case was about taking the girl away from him rather than charging him for rape.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: May 25, 2017, 06:28:34 am »

It doesn't sound like it was actually legal anywhere. It was an omission due to the collapse of rule of law in Syria.

If someone is going to pull out a 1200 year old religious book to back up modern acts then you could justify just about anything by citing bible verses.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:31:15 am by Reelya »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: May 25, 2017, 06:30:39 am »

It doesn't sound like it was legal. It was an omission due to the collapse of rule of law in Syria.

Ohh I see so the court case was REALLY about how suspicious the marriage was because it was illegal even in the country of origin but that it was complicated due to the situation so it was in a legal grey area. The whole "But think of the children!" was unrelated painting of the situation.

Since if he, as a guardian, was a criminal who had guardianship of her through illegal activities... It would be a fairly justified reason to be separated.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: May 25, 2017, 06:51:35 am »

So the case was about... To charge the man with Rape for things he did Outside Sweden... where it was legal?

If it had been a Swedish girl they wouldn't have done this

Well yes. Then again I can't even read the article so I don't know when she got pregnant. Though I know Sweden doesn't recognize her marriage, meaning his status would be her guardian.

She was raped in Sweden. That's a goddamn given or there wouldn't be a case in Sweden, stop being so intentionally fucking obstinate.

Question is if Sweden removes children from their parents if they get pregnant.

If a child is living with a 21-one year old man who rapes her of course we fucking removes her from him and his family. What insane pedophilia enabling society wouldn't?

The whole "But think of the children!" was unrelated painting of the situation.

She is the child that is being raped, Neonivek. To claim that it's "but think of the children"-esque painting to give a damn about children who are being raped is fucking beyond enraging. Have some fucking common sense.
Love, scriver~

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: May 25, 2017, 06:53:54 am »

Jeez, the thing happened in Sweden? It was a rape case? What kind of fucking useless prosecutor was on the case?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: May 25, 2017, 07:02:50 am »

She is the child that is being raped, Neonivek. To claim that it's "but think of the children"-esque painting to give a damn about children who are being raped is fucking beyond enraging. Have some fucking common sense.

Because

In Sweden the age of consent for sexual activity is fifteen (15) years

Open and shut if that was the actual case. Meaning that isn't the case. Since Ignorance of the Law isn't an excuse in Sweden nor do they make exceptions for "Aggravated Rape"

In fact, and I might be crazy here, this seems to be a Custody Battle and not a Criminal case. They are trying to paint him as a bad guardian for things that happened outside Sweden, but because it isn't illegal, it means they are trying to paint the guardian as a bad person.

Yet because not only was it legal, but they cannot find any form of abuse he performed other than something that was entirely within his right to do beyond that she is under the age of Swedish consent, nor any evidence that she was traumatized by it. That is why he won the case. In fact Multiculturalism didn't play a part at all (International Treaties and Globalization did). The aspect of "Within the Muslim Faith" means that she understood, as much as possible, what the relationship was.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:28:10 am by Neonivek »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: May 25, 2017, 07:33:08 am »

You are fucking crazy, that's for certain. You're just plainly ignoring everything said to you and making up your own suit to fill in the holes, like multiculturalism having nothing to do with the outcome when it was explicitly stated in the court ruling to be the reason for why it is okay that a child was raped.

Jeez, the thing happened in Sweden? It was a rape case? What kind of fucking useless prosecutor was on the case?

No, it was a child custody case in which the outcome was to let the child stay with her rapist and his family. This is standard praxis I'm Sweden since the immigrant crisis exhausted the government resources available to do with it all - currently there are 140-150 something instances of child brides being acknowledge and allowed to stay with their "husbands" instead of being properly cared for. Rape charges was never even brought against the man, even though under Swedish law they should have been and the evidence is in the indisputable shape of a fetus in her womb and the admission of both parents and his family.
Love, scriver~

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: May 25, 2017, 07:39:53 am »

You are fucking crazy, that's for certain. You're just plainly ignoring everything said to you and making up your own suit to fill in the holes, like multiculturalism having nothing to do with the outcome when it was explicitly stated in the court ruling to be the reason for why it is okay that a child was raped

Ok let me say it a different way. I think you completely misinterpreted the case.

It doesn't make any sense within Swedish law for it to have gone down the way you put it. There are too many holes and SEVERAL holes have long since been patched before this case ever saw the courts. Not to mention some of the details make no sense for the type of case it was. (This also sounds like a Supreme Court Case, if it was a Rape Case)

It reminds me when people were talking about how the US forced Churches to provide a transcript of their sermons to make sure they aren't warping anyone's minds or teaching religious doctrine... When in fact the case was actually where they wanted a transcript to make sure the Church wasn't backing a political candidate (Separation of Church and State).

I want a second opinion. I want something that suggests that YES this WAS in fact a Rape Trial, that he raped her in Sweden, and that they allowed it because the girl in question was Muslim.

You could be right, but I am not ready to accept it at this time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:55:51 am by Neonivek »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5949 on: May 25, 2017, 07:55:40 am »

You are fucking crazy, that's for certain. You're just plainly ignoring everything said to you and making up your own suit to fill in the holes, like multiculturalism having nothing to do with the outcome when it was explicitly stated in the court ruling to be the reason for why it is okay that a child was raped.
Imo you shouldn't bother, you're being rused on purpose

The Manchester attack turns out to be yet another major intelligence service fuckup.
The perpetrator had been reported to authorities 5 times. His friends had called the police after he had stated that it is okay to be a suicide terrorist. His mosque had warned the police that he was radicalizing. His own familiy called the police, to warn them that the man was a threat. Furthermore intelligence services were aware that he was a member of a Libyan group linked to al Qaida.
Not much was done with this knowledge. The man had been placed on a watchlist, but wasn't being watched closely.
Meanwhile, while raiding some places, police arrested 6 more people, and found more explosives, which have been detonated remotely by the bomb squad. Rumour has it that intelligence agencies are 'very worried' by the explosives found. They fear there will be more attacks soon.
FFS post a source and stop spreading rumours, the amount of damage you cause by spreading unfounded bullshit takes infinitely more effort to correct and more often, will not be corrected at all.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: May 25, 2017, 07:56:36 am »

I already posted exactly what my opinion was. I do not intentionally aggravate people, at least if I do it isn't this way.

You are fucking crazy, that's for certain. You're just plainly ignoring everything said to you and making up your own suit to fill in the holes, like multiculturalism having nothing to do with the outcome when it was explicitly stated in the court ruling to be the reason for why it is okay that a child was raped

Ok let me say it a different way. I think you completely misinterpreted the case.

It doesn't make any sense within Swedish law for it to have gone down the way you put it. There are too many holes and SEVERAL holes have long since been patched before this case ever saw the courts. Not to mention some of the details make no sense for the type of case it was. (This also sounds like a Supreme Court Case, if it was a Rape Case)

It reminds me when people were talking about how the US forced Churches to provide a transcript of their sermons to make sure they aren't warping anyone's minds or teaching religious doctrine... When in fact the case was actually where they wanted a transcript to make sure the Church wasn't backing a political candidate (Separation of Church and State).

I want a second opinion. I want something that suggests that YES this WAS in fact a Rape Trial, that he raped her in Sweden, and that they allowed it because the girl in question was Muslim.

You could be right, but I am not ready to accept it at this time.

The only reason I don't let it go is because this isn't the first time Scriver has brought this up in the past. These are obviously very important cases to this discussion.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:58:27 am by Neonivek »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: May 25, 2017, 07:59:53 am »

Quote from: Neonivek link=topic=155469.msg7465119#msg7465119
It doesn't make any sense within Swedish law for it to have gone down the way you put it.

It's almost as if there's something outrageous about the whole thing! I wonder what it could be!
Love, scriver~

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: May 25, 2017, 08:01:21 am »

It doesn't make any sense within Swedish law for it to have gone down the way you put it.

It's almost as if there's something outrageous about the whole thing! I wonder what it could be!

Do you know why rape charge weren't brought up?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: May 25, 2017, 08:05:19 am »

The Manchester attack turns out to be yet another major intelligence service fuckup.
The perpetrator had been reported to authorities 5 times. His friends had called the police after he had stated that it is okay to be a suicide terrorist. His mosque had warned the police that he was radicalizing. His own familiy called the police, to warn them that the man was a threat. Furthermore intelligence services were aware that he was a member of a Libyan group linked to al Qaida.
Not much was done with this knowledge. The man had been placed on a watchlist, but wasn't being watched closely.
Meanwhile, while raiding some places, police arrested 6 more people, and found more explosives, which have been detonated remotely by the bomb squad. Rumour has it that intelligence agencies are 'very worried' by the explosives found. They fear there will be more attacks soon.
FFS post a source and stop spreading rumours, the amount of damage you cause by spreading unfounded bullshit takes infinitely more effort to correct and more often, will not be corrected at all.
Why, the Volkskrant ofcourse
http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/politie-manchester-gaat-uit-van-netwerk-rondom-aanslag-zeven-verdachten-opgepakt~a4496943/
Also the Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/?_sp=3d2a4ad9-fa4d-4e51-805a-217517fcc57d.1495669930587

bbc mentions it being in many papers as well
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-40038971
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:08:56 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: May 25, 2017, 08:23:01 am »

Do you know why rape charge weren't brought up?

Nope, but Swedish police is currently falling apart in general, so it might as well have been that.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 795