Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 795

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1059169 times)

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #2775 on: July 15, 2016, 03:26:14 am »

Ruin morale for whom? the European based Terrorists? i think the contrary, it would only radicalize more Muslims and inspire more Terrorism.

Also, these are Death cults we're dealing with here, dying in combat is one of their motivations.

Hollande announced that France will intensify it's attacks on IS in Syria and Iraq

That's a mistake. the enemy is within, not somewhere in Raqqa or Mosul. the reason for the enemy being an enemy also isn't in Raqqa or Mosul, it's in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt and such.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: July 15, 2016, 03:32:18 am »

Well...... If we talk about impossible events...  There are two very promising targets for nukes - Mecca and Medina.

Answering terrorism with terrorism of much greater scale is an interesting hypothetical solution "Muslims if this will continue, your holy places may vaporize"
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: July 15, 2016, 03:34:50 am »

That would only serve to send 2 billion muslims who are now moderate and peaceful into a kafir killing frenzy that makes IS look like schoolgirls. Bad idea.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: July 15, 2016, 04:07:34 am »

To be fair, if we start nuking cities to the ground, killing hundred of thousands because they happen to share a religion with someone who killed dozens here, I too will start planning terror attacks (targeting our government rather than our general civilian populace, but still).

UR: You got beat by some ISIS-affiliate setting off a bomb in Medina a few weeks ago.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: July 15, 2016, 04:22:25 am »

Hell, ISIS would probably raze Mecca to the ground just so that the US can't use it as a hostage.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2780 on: July 15, 2016, 04:30:34 am »

Isin't the destruction of Mecca/Medina considered one of events that are likely to cause WW3? That shit would be serious.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: July 15, 2016, 04:34:05 am »

Depend how they're destroyed. You'd have a ton of pissed muslims, that's for sure.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2782 on: July 15, 2016, 04:34:21 am »

That's a mistake. the enemy is within, not somewhere in Raqqa or Mosul. the reason for the enemy being an enemy also isn't in Raqqa or Mosul, it's in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt and such.
There's enemies all over the place, but the ones under arms are the most immediate threat. Frankly I'm in favour of invading pretty much every country in the Middle-east, but one thing at a time. Imperialism can wait.

So while definitly not as powerful as nukes in general, 'miniscule', or 'dwarfed' might be a bit underrating them.
Oh sure the bombs themselves are excellent, just lacks the level of mind-boggling horror

Isin't the destruction of Mecca/Medina considered one of events that are likely to cause WW3? That shit would be serious.
World war? I doubt it. The only countries likely to object are the Muslim ones (discounting hippies, UN and so on who'd complain about civilian deaths) who are all dependent on the West for soldiers and weapons. Would be loads of unrest and terror, be we have that anyway.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: July 15, 2016, 04:45:45 am »

To be fair, there is a certain logic in striking IS's territory in Syria. For starter, it's one of the few that is easy to strike. Then, the sooner Syria is quite-ish, the fast it stop acting as a training ground for European jihadis.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: July 15, 2016, 04:53:01 am »

You say that, as if Muslims aren't a threat. I mean, the IS is only a small fraction of muslims, and the western world is already sucking so much at getting rid of them. It's amazing how many [redacted] can fit in the [expunged] of western leaders when it comes to homeland security, really. It's like reverse tentacle [no], where instead of [golly!] tentacles, you have infinite [boy!] on the body of, say, Obama, as the IS insert their [whew] in him and filling him with their [hooey] while he moans for them to inject him with more [wow], his shivering hands grabbing for their gigantic [yep] desperately, trying to please them as they [welp] and laughed in syrian.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:00:05 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: July 15, 2016, 04:57:31 am »

There's enemies all over the place, but the ones under arms are the most immediate threat. Frankly I'm in favour of invading pretty much every country in the Middle-east, but one thing at a time. Imperialism can wait.

That type of logic is what got us here with terrorist attacks. If countries did not start all this shit up in middle east with invading, destroying million of lives and not thinking at all, including france, you would not have this shit here.

If you attack countries, bomb countries, try to force and dictate a change in other countries, you should not be surprised at some time in the future that they will bite you back and bring the war (or little taste of it) back to you.

Anyway there is nothing france can do now (it could maybe 10/20 years ago, but not now). They will increase probably bombing the desert or the city killing few more civilians for media and similar, and than go back to how it was.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 04:59:35 am by miljan »
Make love not war

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: July 15, 2016, 05:00:29 am »

Even a good old fashioned crusade would have better results than nuking stuff. Too bad our current Pope is such a hippy.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: July 15, 2016, 05:02:56 am »

The Pope would literally be assassinated so fast if he tried to get involved with how incompetent security is lately.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: July 15, 2016, 05:05:22 am »

World war? I doubt it. The only countries likely to object are the Muslim ones (discounting hippies, UN and so on who'd complain about civilian deaths) who are all dependent on the West for soldiers and weapons. Would be loads of unrest and terror, be we have that anyway.

Erm, I think there's more muslim coutries getting weapons from China and Russia than there's muslim countries getting weapons from the West.
Don't forget, arabs are just a small part of muslims. Most of the world's muslims live in Asia.
If you nuke Mecca and Medina you're quite likely to eat Pakistani nukes, and face an Indonesian invasion.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: July 15, 2016, 05:08:55 am »

That type of logic is what got us here with terrorist attacks. If countries did not start all this shit up in middle east with invading, destroying million of lives and not thinking at all, including france, you would not have this shit here.

If you attack countries, bomb countries, try to force and dictate a change in other countries, you should not be surprised at some time in the future that they will bite you back and bring the war (or little taste of it) back to you.

Anyway there is nothing france can do now (it could maybe 10/20 years ago, but not now). They will increase probably bombing the desert or the city killing few more civilians for media and similar, and than go back to how it was.

How come Japan, Korea, Germany, Israel, Mexico, China, Vietnam didn't manufacture masses of terrorists then?
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 795