Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 795

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1059675 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #2326 on: June 06, 2016, 12:24:38 pm »

I am 100% against EU bureaucrats promoting cultural diversity.

We've almost controlled our local Morris Men infestation, and foreign countries supplying them with funds could cause years more of agressive prancing by old white men in bells.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: June 06, 2016, 01:07:40 pm »

I am 100% against EU bureaucrats promoting cultural diversity.

We've almost controlled our local Morris Men infestation, and foreign countries supplying them with funds could cause years more of agressive prancing by old white men in bells.
This "Moorish Dancing" is a Vile and Lecherous Ritual practiced by the Devil-worshipping Mahommedans of the Barbary Coast.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: June 06, 2016, 03:22:01 pm »

Morris dancers are different from Moorish dancers, and I wouldn't want one of the oldest Discworld traditions to go kerpoof...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: June 06, 2016, 06:30:28 pm »

And don't forget about the other dance.

If we had the Dark Morris around here there'd be a permanent all-day curfew wherever they were spotted
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: June 06, 2016, 07:50:24 pm »

Eurobureaucrats know better, what you need.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 08, 2016, 12:34:23 pm »

So, who want to bet on the cause of the fire? ISIS members trying to cause chaos to escape? Far-right terrorists trying to fry refugees? Refugee misunderstanding fire insurance scam?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 08, 2016, 12:39:33 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IlUCJfl79M

My bet is on far-right terrorists, but I won't rule out the other options.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2335 on: June 08, 2016, 12:46:56 pm »

Could also just be pure coincidence and someone left the iron on

Refugee misunderstanding you have to own the place you burn down for insurance especially unlikely

Neo-nazi attacks in Germany have mostly been directly targeting individuals with bats/knives and their arson attacks are not usually broad daylight in urban areas

It was a centre set on fire after your ISIS refugees were arrested for trying to peace Dusseldorf and two more refugees were arrested by the police investigating this fire, I'm gonna guess accomplices or sympathizers of peace
That refugee centre was mostly Arab so no Ukrainian refugees either

Beeb pictures of the fire, smoke column was very large, the fire must have been pretty massive
Accidental less likely

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 08, 2016, 01:17:20 pm »

Could also just be pure coincidence and someone left the iron on

Refugee misunderstanding you have to own the place you burn down for insurance especially unlikely

Neo-nazi attacks in Germany have mostly been directly targeting individuals with bats/knives and their arson attacks are not usually broad daylight in urban areas

http://www.jpost.com/International/Neo-Nazi-arson-shocks-sleepy-immigrant-friendly-town-in-Germany-396734
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/neo-nazi-asylum-attacks-lead-to-fears-of-racist-networks-a-1050760.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/world/europe/3-sentenced-in-germany-for-arson-attack-against-refugees.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-asylum-arson-idUSKCN0PV1QS20150721

A total of 150 arson or other attacks have been recorded in the first six months of 2015, damaging or destroying newly renovated shelters for the 450,000 asylum-seekers expected to reach Germany this year, according to government data.

Nah, arson is a standard thing for German neo-nazi. Almost a tradition going all the way to the Solingen attack of 1993.
It was a centre set on fire after your ISIS refugees were arrested for trying to peace Dusseldorf and two more refugees were arrested by the police investigating this fire, I'm gonna guess accomplices or sympathizers of peace
That refugee centre was mostly Arab so no Ukrainian refugees either

Can't find if it was the center where those ISholes where arrested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2337 on: June 08, 2016, 01:52:17 pm »

1. Reread what I said Sheb, I swear you do this on purpose :P
2. Palestinian comedians have it best, ISISSY m8

Also unrelated but I figure you guys would find it funny
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
JUST
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
HAM

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 08, 2016, 02:26:31 pm »

Don't see the fun in there. And yeah, I did kind of miss the "in broad daylight". True that is seems more of a nighttime pastime (I mean, fire doesn't look as good in daylight.)

In more important news: Street french-fries seller dump two tons of french fries on Belgian town hall in protests of new licencing regulation.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 795