Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 73

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Game Over: EVERYONE WINS!  (Read 103385 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Processing night actions.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Night 6 Ends!
Checking their numbers, it seemed that nobody died during the night; though night is hard to measure in the timeless void of a wormhole that you're stuck in. This is a good thing for most. But... it also seems that almost everyone had something or other happen to them, and most everyone is grumpy when they get together.

Day 7 begins
TheMoonlitShadow returns to the game, but is still dead.

Votecount
TheDarkStar:
Hector13 (I):
Shakerag:
Teneb:
TolyK (II):
NotQuiteThere:
THE SARGENT:
A Tumbling Tumbleweed:

Not Voting: TheDarkStar, THE SARGENT,  Shakerag, Hector13, Notquitethere, TolyK, Teneb

Day ends Monday Afternoon. Somebody remind me then.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:57:47 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

TolyK, I am not happy with your "everyone wins" tactics.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Shakerag just explode already.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Yay! I don't have the Ragshake role anymore!

Fuck! I don't have any other roles either!

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Sweet, that's at least two of you without roles.

Teneb, are you currently roleless then?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Sweet, that's at least two of you without roles.

Teneb, are you currently roleless then?
I guess the "pissed off" couldn't be detected in my last post. Yeah, I got no role.

I am also sad that I could not become Confirmed Towntm because it seems my rez (now gone, RIP) happens before the flip.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Alright, now that that's been settled we're going to do a bit of juggling to get my alignment-changing role to each of you non-townies. TDS is probably blocked though, due to the annoying roles? I haven't checked up on that. Either way, any other concerns currently?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Dangers of Copy/Paste:
Tawarochir just reminded me that he was lynched Day 5, so I have removed the infraction I gave him for lurking day 6 and removed him from today's votecount. Please remind me of any other errors I may make.
The Cyan Menace

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

You still have Tawa as one of the people not voting (though this may be ability related)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, now that that's been settled we're going to do a bit of juggling to get my alignment-changing role to each of you non-townies. TDS is probably blocked though, due to the annoying roles? I haven't checked up on that. Either way, any other concerns currently?

I did not receive the roles and I have no idea where they went. Could whoever got them please claim?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Sorry for my inactivity! I, uh, realized I should probably avoid Mafia when I can't keep an eye on the Mafia thread all day. :v

Bah.

Also if I get revived for some reason replacement por favor.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Welp.  Y'all just yell if you need me for something then.  As I'm assuming there's some plan underway. 

no lynch

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did anyone recently receive some roles? I'm missing all of mine.

Also, I have almost everyone else's roles. And killing me would be 1. useless, because I'm kill-immune several times over, and 2. a very bad idea, since I have the bomb roles from Shakerag.

I should also draw attention to a suspicious role I got. It has a mark (essentially a douse) and a 50/50 mass-kill of everyone who is marked. It appears that we have a hidden serial killer/arsonist.

Last, I ended up with the roles where I win if Ragshake doesn't. Was he ever removed from the game?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 73