Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 73

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Game Over: EVERYONE WINS!  (Read 103522 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

See, those kinds of sentences (punitive/stingy, specifically: "that's cute") are fairly indicative of having struck the right spot. :P
But the fact of the matter is that I'm not even voting for you, since AFAIK you're not against an everyone-wins plan and aren't planning/don't have the capability to prevent/delay it (by much).
So, to get this straight: you are voting me because confirmed townie DA said so, despite neither him nor you providing any actual case on why I am the much dreaded cult leader. Ok. Great to know.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Teneb Shorten
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:15:36 pm by Mephansteras »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

See, those kinds of sentences (punitive/stingy, specifically: "that's cute") are fairly indicative of having struck the right spot. :P
But the fact of the matter is that I'm not even voting for you, since AFAIK you're not against an everyone-wins plan and aren't planning/don't have the capability to prevent/delay it (by much).
So, to get this straight: you are voting me because confirmed townie DA said so, despite neither him nor you providing any actual case on why I am the much dreaded cult leader. Ok. Great to know.
I'm not voting you. NOT.
His logic logic is: OSG was cultist, so Shakerag can't be cult leader, so it's you.

In what way?
Now, not 100% true, but AFAIR:
"It's cute that your little mind thinks that way" is an exaggerated version of "eh, that's cute". Both show a disdain for the other person, that the other is annoying them, that they think of them as the enemy. Granted, he could indeed think I'm the cult leader, but he'd be much less sure I was "the enemy" if he were town.

Can I get a full schedule of how this plan meant to work?
Basically, most of everyone's roles gets transferred to someone, and then the alignment-changing role is passed around. Voila, everyone is town. And as a bonus, dead people who aren't town get resurrected and get to become town, too.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Basically, most of everyone's roles gets transferred to someone, and then the alignment-changing role is passed around. Voila, everyone is town. And as a bonus, dead people who aren't town get resurrected and get to become town, too.
So you're going to actually get this underway tonight?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Teneb Shorten
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:15:23 pm by Mephansteras »
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Teneb Shorten
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:15:10 pm by Mephansteras »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I'm not voting you. NOT.
His logic logic is: OSG was cultist, so Shakerag can't be cult leader, so it's you.
Didn't DA accuse me before OSG bit it?

Also, why aren't you voting me, if you are so sure?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oppose shorten

Why are we lynching an NPC and not Teneb, our top cult suspect?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oppose shorten

Why is Teneb the top cult suspect?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oppose shorten

Why is Teneb the top cult suspect?

Process of elimination.

NQT is mafia, Deus is dead and flipped town again and so neither of them can be cult leader.

OSG was removed from the game on at least one night when there was a conversion, TolyK had infractions on a night when there was a conversion, you (hector) have flipped already. You three can be cultists but not cult leaders.

This leaves me, Shakerag, and Teneb. If I was cult leader, this game would have ended after last night. Shakerag created the NPCs the night when there was a conversion and so he is less likely to be the cult leader.

(all comments about the cult count increasing are based on 4maskwolf's(?) role that let him see the counts of each alignment)
(Deus Asmoth originally came up with this list)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wasn't the day supposed to end earlier today?

Shorten.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'ccording to some of the vote counts flabsy posted, day should've ended around 30 hours ago heh.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Yes. It would've happened last night, however I hadn't sent an action in by the deadline (as I said). -.-
That excuse won't work twice kid. Send in a PM in advance if you need to.
Already did.
But since day ended, that's all for now. :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

'ccording to some of the vote counts flabsy posted, day should've ended around 30 hours ago heh.
Miscalculations and stuff!

I meant for it to end in 1.5 hours from now.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Buuuut it looks like someone has forced my hand. Unexpected use of powers, man.

Votecount
TheDarkStar:
Hector13 (I):
Shakerag:
Teneb: TheDarkStar, THE SARGENT,  Shakerag, Hector13, Notquitethere, TolyK
TolyK (II): Teneb
NotQuiteThere:
THE SARGENT:
A Tumbling Tumbleweed:

Not voting:   

Shorten votes: 6/6?!

Final Votecount
Teneb: 6
TolyK: 1

Day 6 Ends

Everyone was fairly certain the Sargent was going down. They had a rope around his neck, a piranha tank underneath him, and he was wrapped in chains to keep him from escaping. Suddenly, though, he flashed with light and was escaped, and in his place was Teneb! And it was too late to rescue him, the rope had already been lowered into the tank! But with some finagling, Teneb escaped the chains, and while the piranha's did bite him a little, they took care of the rope, and he swam up and out to safety.

Teneb was lynched, but did not die!

Night 6 Begins!
Should end Thurdsay, unless I forget or something bizarre happens IRL.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:02:47 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 73