Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Game Over: EVERYONE WINS!  (Read 103525 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Just that it was a funny way of giving the player what they asked for.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

So, looking at my deaths for this game, I accidentally killed myself once, got killed once and died while killing someone else twice. Can you at least not waste the day lynching a goddamn NPC now?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I guess I"ll waste next day trying to fish the role out of OSG's corpse so I can then give it to Shakerag on the next day.

... it has just occurred to me a way we could all win but before I talk about it: TolyK, could you explain, in a non-vague-manner, what you meant when you said you could've done something that made everyone win last night?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I guess I"ll waste next day trying to fish the role out of OSG's corpse so I can then give it to Shakerag on the next day.

Wait, what?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Oh Shit! I didn't realize I was dead.

Curse you DA.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((...  How do you NOT NOTICE THAT YOU'RE DEAD?!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Teneb, it involves giving folks a role that allows them to change alignments, which is then transferred among everyone so that they become town and there is only town left. The other people resurrect due to the silly role that does that. :p

What was your idea?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

... I forgot whether or not I had started the day and unlocked the thread. Don't do that to me, guys, get posting! :P
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What was your idea?
My idea was that technically, everyone alive could win if they were all converted to cult. Then I thought that this was your idea and you were cult. Still could be cult.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Can anyone do anything about my Shakerag role? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what, back to where I was before the Sargeant train: TolyK

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

What was your idea?
My idea was that technically, everyone alive could win if they were all converted to cult. Then I thought that this was your idea and you were cult. Still could be cult.
... You do realize that I guess the cult leader is probably you, right? :p DA is pretty sure you're the leader, and I think so too. But currently I don't care - I'll start caring if something bad happens.

Can anyone do anything about my Shakerag role? :P
Probably. Also, sorry about the annoying roles, but they were annoying me, so... :p
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What was your idea?
... You do realize that I guess the cult leader is probably you, right? :p DA is pretty sure you're the leader, and I think so too. But currently I don't care - I'll start caring if something bad happens.
I am not the cult leader, but it's cute that you think so.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

See, those kinds of sentences (punitive/stingy, specifically: "that's cute") are fairly indicative of having struck the right spot. :P
But the fact of the matter is that I'm not even voting for you, since AFAIK you're not against an everyone-wins plan and aren't planning/don't have the capability to prevent/delay it (by much).
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Can I get a full schedule of how this plan meant to work?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 73