Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Game Over: EVERYONE WINS!  (Read 106719 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Flabort: Why so slow with those roles?  It's almost like you're making them up.
;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

flabort: How many to hammer/shorten? :P
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Shorten:We need to speed this up.  Seriously.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

It's almost as though you know something, TheBiggerFish. Of all of us, Flabort is most likely to be town... but hm...
Hm...

Oppose shorten. Take your time.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

It's almost as though you know something, TheBiggerFish. Of all of us, Flabort is most likely to be town... but hm...
Hm...

Oppose shorten. Take your time.

oppose shorten too! and +1 the sentiment.

FoU anyway. Clearly buddying.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Cancel Shorten.

I agree, don't rush.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Oppose shorten

uuuhhh... The amount of shortens just went negative. That means that the floating point means it is now 99999 shotens.

Nuclear Ghandi GO!
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cancel Shorten, Extend.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW

Extend
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Oppose shorten

uuuhhh... The amount of shortens just went negative. That means that the floating point means it is now 99999 shotens.

Nuclear Ghandi GO!

We can count though, so no :P -1 shortens (until TDS ruined it >:()
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

The sad part is that I have not much to do other than read, play video games, watch YouTube and this. xD
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

-2 shortens, actually.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

shorten. I need my high powdered fix.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Was that typo intentional...?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

...Agreed.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 73