Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72589 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #945 on: January 28, 2016, 06:38:01 pm »

'cause everyone was pissed off with Stirk, apparently.

Makes sense. I was asking cause I feel like Isgon is going to become the god everyone hates again.

Depends what Isgon does.

Quick question. How bad are zombies?

Depends on the zombies.

If you're doing things passively for worship that don't really affect everyone else too much, there shouldn't be issues.

If you actively go after the other gods' creations for unpleasant things, there will be problems.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #946 on: January 28, 2016, 06:58:19 pm »

I thought it was because Stirk was waaaay too good at role-playing Fusil.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 28, 2016, 07:10:31 pm »

What was fusil like?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 28, 2016, 07:33:30 pm »

I thought it was because Stirk was waaaay too good at role-playing Fusil.

He was fun to play  :P.

What was fusil like?

Picture the most perfect thing you can think of. Then multiply the perfectness by 1000000^10000000000.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 28, 2016, 07:38:23 pm »

judging from what stirk said fusil was full of himself.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 28, 2016, 07:52:29 pm »

What was fusil like?
Picture the most arrogant god in existence, who makes so many threats they start to lose their effect, who doesn't respect the power and standing of any divine being, considers them to be petty and evil beings who are a stain on his perfect Creation. Add a healthy splash of paranoia.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 28, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »

What was fusil like?
Picture the most arrogant god in existence, who makes so many threats they start to lose their effect, who doesn't respect the power and standing of any divine being, considers them to be petty and evil beings who are a stain on his perfect Creation. Add a healthy splash of paranoia.
Bake in the sun for eternity.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 28, 2016, 08:32:44 pm »

What was fusil like?
I never knew I wanted to have a god like that in ye gods so bad.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 28, 2016, 08:46:27 pm »

I suspect Azem will annoy people. He's already annoyed Eid.

EDIT: I present to you, the collected best (or possibly worst) of Azem, in rough chronological order, starting from around tick 30.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:19:28 pm by Vgray »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 28, 2016, 10:28:37 pm »

Pff. The most annoying characteristic of Azem is his habit of appearing in every game.

What was fusil like?
I never knew I wanted to have a god like that in ye gods so bad.

Fusil was also the most powerful single God in existence, which is how he got away with it. Given your character's track records, you would be doomed in a hundredth of the time :p.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 28, 2016, 10:47:17 pm »

Makes sense. I was asking cause I feel like Isgon is going to become the god everyone hates again.

Depends what Isgon does.

Quick question. How bad are zombies?

Depends on the zombies.

If you're doing things passively for worship that don't really affect everyone else too much, there shouldn't be issues.

If you actively go after the other gods' creations for unpleasant things, there will be problems.
What about just philosophical zombies?

I have a question about Ye Gods 1. Was there any main evil god who everybody hated? How did everybody react to that god?
Obviously Darruth. Stirk can confirm.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 28, 2016, 10:49:11 pm »

Philosophical zombies?

"I brrraaaiiinnnzzz therefore I am"? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 28, 2016, 10:53:17 pm »

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 28, 2016, 10:54:31 pm »

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?
I love them! How else would the murder of Zenurion be planned?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 28, 2016, 10:57:28 pm »

Obviously Darruth. Stirk can confirm.

Indeed, he was the most Vile thing to ever curse the Bubble, and indeed everyone hated him. But I forget he exists sometimes, because he lacks the raw power, grace, and amazingness Fusil had.

Do you ever perform non-secret actions either? In any case, I love them.

I love them! How else would the murder of Zenurion be planned?

You planned that? It seems to me you just kinda rushed him with a godslaying weapon and hoped for the best.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71