Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72509 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #915 on: January 27, 2016, 01:49:39 pm »

Me
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2016, 02:01:03 pm »

Feel free to try and draw Drakan.  :P
I tried.

Spoiler: Drakan (click to show/hide)
Lol so lazy. It's a decent dragon at least. Thanks!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2016, 02:14:24 pm »

Me

It was honestly pretty easy

Spoiler: Geboren Mord (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:16 pm »

I'd ask for a drawing, but just imagine the Drakan picture in gem colors and you probably have it.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2016, 03:21:40 pm »

Why the hell not make a picture of ideina.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2016, 10:01:34 pm »

I think I figured out why Stirk was so opposed to my Angel Template. Insofar as I can tell, I think he thought it was a race template rather than an agent template. I thought "10 points doesn't fit" meant it didn't correspond to an agent level rather than being too costly for a race. I guess now that it's 8 points it doesn't matter, though.
I think you're forgetting the much simpler explanation for which a wealth of evidence exists. Stirk likes pressing your buttons. He also likes pressing mine, when he can, which is why I've covered them in sticky sap, chemical extract from hot peppers (more than mere capsasin), and superglue.

You can never wash it off entirely. Your eyes and lips will forever burn when you touch them. MWAHAHAHAHA
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 28, 2016, 01:48:34 am »

which is why I've covered them in sticky sap, chemical extract from hot peppers (more than mere capsasin), and superglue.

You can never wash it off entirely. Your eyes and lips will forever burn when you touch them. MWAHAHAHAHA
That is so evil any yama would instantly send your soul to hell for such a horrid creation...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 01:51:07 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 28, 2016, 10:08:38 am »

Can you draw Kuthulknoes tntey?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 28, 2016, 10:10:13 am »

Yeah!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 28, 2016, 10:26:45 am »

Spoiler: Ideina Seija (click to show/hide)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: January 28, 2016, 10:46:41 am »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 28, 2016, 10:49:20 am »

Spoiler: Kuthulknoes (click to show/hide)

That's awesome, In fact, I'm going to use that as my profile picture! That is, if you're OK with that.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 28, 2016, 10:54:02 am »

Spoiler: Kuthulknoes (click to show/hide)

That's awesome, In fact, I'm going to use that as my profile picture! That is, if you're OK with that.

Yeah sure!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 28, 2016, 11:17:58 am »

Spoiler: Ideina Seija (click to show/hide)
Usually Sajia is in a more fox like form(aka less human like)but its still good. after all i cant draw any better unless its with pixels

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 28, 2016, 01:15:40 pm »

Draw AldogaN
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 71