Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72461 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #885 on: January 26, 2016, 06:59:20 pm »

In the 40 or 50 ticks that was the first ye gods, was there ever a full fledged god war?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 26, 2016, 07:21:21 pm »

Spoiler: The Librarium Xerxes (click to show/hide)
you could not find my gnomes sheet? Did you click the link to their sheet on the post where I made em?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 26, 2016, 07:32:41 pm »

PriceCheck$$$
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 26, 2016, 08:26:58 pm »

In the 40 or 50 ticks that was the first ye gods, was there ever a full fledged god war?

Ye Gods lasted for over a hundred ticks, and had several wars, demon/monster invasions, assassinations, Mermen attempting to take over the world, and other such events.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: January 26, 2016, 08:29:43 pm »

Ye Gods lasted for over a hundred ticks, and had several wars, demon/monster invasions, assassinations, Mermen attempting to take over the world, and other such events.

It want over a 100 in the IC it only says around 60? And how many ticks came out a day?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 26, 2016, 08:30:58 pm »

It want over a 100 in the IC it only says around 60? And how many ticks came out a day?

It doesn't, you just clicked on the wrong link. The original lasted 111 ticks, and declares so proudly at the top of the page.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 26, 2016, 08:38:12 pm »

It doesn't, you just clicked on the wrong link. The original lasted 111 ticks, and declares so proudly at the top of the page.

Holy shit KJP is amazing

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 26, 2016, 08:45:35 pm »

And how many ticks came out a day?
There used to be one Tick per day with the occasional half-Tick in-between. KJP kept this up for two months, sometimes mere minutes from the deadline.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 26, 2016, 08:50:33 pm »

And how many ticks came out a day?
There used to be one Tick per day with the occasional half-Tick in-between. KJP kept this up for two months, sometimes mere minutes from the deadline.

Jeasus h Christ I can't believe that

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 26, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »

Spoiler: The Librarium Xerxes (click to show/hide)
you could not find my gnomes sheet? Did you click the link to their sheet on the post where I made em?

Huh, must'e missed the link. Adding.

EDIT: Actually, it seems I just forgot to give them a description. Whoops.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:02:16 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 26, 2016, 11:34:57 pm »

Double post, oh noes

@KJP, mind if I steal som of YG's mechanics for another game?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2016, 12:42:11 am »

KJP, do the Trolls worship Azem now?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 27, 2016, 12:53:22 am »

*cries*

Micelus

Why you hate the Mask-Bearers?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 27, 2016, 01:33:13 am »

Mask what? I don't put anything in unless they're mentioned in an update. Which basically means they don't exist :D
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 27, 2016, 03:07:43 am »

I think I figured out why Stirk was so opposed to my Angel Template. Insofar as I can tell, I think he thought it was a race template rather than an agent template. I thought "10 points doesn't fit" meant it didn't correspond to an agent level rather than being too costly for a race. I guess now that it's 8 points it doesn't matter, though.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:09:18 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 71