Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72296 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #750 on: January 22, 2016, 04:23:48 pm »

Price check:
How much would it cost to wipe a gods memorys?
Likely not any where near affordable for dozens of gods working together, or even possible. Please don't price-check silly things.
Ahhhhh well that sucks was planning something but it's probably not happening now.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 22, 2016, 04:23:58 pm »

I'm sure it could be bypassed with research and power investment.
But that's where Isgon Isgonna get in trouble. Because I'm sure your god would retaliate.
He just made plague-carriers. Pretty sure someone else will off him before I get around to it.
He needs to act for people to react, or else history will repeat itself, and people will get imprisoned.
Just making plague-carriers isn't going to be enough. You're going to have to find him being directly involved in acts of aggression.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 22, 2016, 04:24:48 pm »

But that's where Isgon Isgonna get in trouble. Because I'm sure your god would retaliate.
He just made plague-carriers. Pretty sure someone else will off him before I get around to it.
He needs to act for people to react, or else history will repeat itself, and people will get imprisoned.
Just making plague-carriers isn't going to be enough. You're going to have to find him being directly involved in acts of aggression.
I don't intend doing on any aggression.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 22, 2016, 04:25:29 pm »

Well, we can always frame you.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2016, 04:26:21 pm »

How though
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 22, 2016, 04:27:25 pm »

Certainly, this isn't enough for smiting yet, but we can all see where this is going.
Some would consider creating plagues to be aggression in and of itself. Also threats of revenge for minor verbal barbs and offers to work as a mercenary, offering to sell bioweapons even, seem to indicate otherwise.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 22, 2016, 04:28:18 pm »

How though
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm sure someone will figure it out. Or just assassinate you. The evil side has a lot of perks.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 22, 2016, 04:29:37 pm »

How though
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm sure someone will figure it out. Or just assassinate you. The evil side has a lot of perks.
Um ok.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 22, 2016, 04:30:41 pm »

*sees gold fever*. Tntey gonna make dance fever next?  :P

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 22, 2016, 04:32:38 pm »

Omg yes yes yes yes

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 22, 2016, 04:33:23 pm »

Don't you mean Disco Fever? Can't stop the beat.

Edit: Actually, pair that up with the light magic, and you get Magical Disco Balls and Disco Fever striking the nations.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 04:43:57 pm by Happy Demon »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 22, 2016, 04:46:48 pm »

I find it amusing that I have apparently accidentally caused a name change of the Angelicious by jokingly referring to them as such due to elfies finding them delicious, possibly inspiring KJP to refer to them as such in the subsequent tick, which I'm guessing is the cause of their creator AbstractTraitorHero also using the new name.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #762 on: January 22, 2016, 04:55:03 pm »

It's not specified, but the [Aligned] traits are +1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 22, 2016, 05:55:18 pm »

I find it amusing that I have apparently accidentally caused a name change of the Angelicious by jokingly referring to them as such due to elfies finding them delicious, possibly inspiring KJP to refer to them as such in the subsequent tick, which I'm guessing is the cause of their creator AbstractTraitorHero also using the new name.
Yeah I found it funny and Vir....well she thinks it's kinda a cooler sounding name.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 22, 2016, 08:33:41 pm »

We only have 5 tiers. While I know KJP loves to stick with mathematics, and I do not fault him for it, maybe something a little cleverer than the third option could be used. Something that means the time-to-return is 3T/5T/8T/11T/15T? That seems like a good medium. After all, high-power races are expensive as crap to make in the first place, and during the time to recoup your loss, the low-power races can be, essentially, spammed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 71