Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is the amount of money right

No, we should have less
- 1 (7.7%)
Yes, it's fine
- 0 (0%)
No, we must have more - note: not actually going to do this for the first game.
- 2 (15.4%)
Randomly generate amounts - see note above
- 5 (38.5%)
Clicking on a poll
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Roll To Ebay - Early Alpha testing 4/4  (Read 14971 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Roll To Ebay - Early Alpha testing 4/4 - Don't look here.
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2016, 06:13:26 pm »

Encourage Moby Zap to electrocute Doc.  Then, try to make his violin fake.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2016, 06:16:03 pm »

Encourage Moby Zap to electrocute Doc.  Then, try to make his violin fake.
What'll you make real? Can be a random doodle or something, or a property or characteristic of something, or anything can be made "realer", but results could be complex. Keep in mind that it'll be an exchange, and the easier the closer you get to having the object, physcially and in terms of power.
One wheel short of a wagon

Nunzillor

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2016, 06:23:57 pm »

I'll try to make my weapon more real, in that case.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2016, 06:25:17 pm »

I'll try to make my weapon more real, in that case.
The primary firing bit, the secondary, or the whole thing?

This will have odd effects, you know, most likely.

Nunzillor

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2016, 06:26:47 pm »

Yeah, I figured it would probably do something odd.  Should be interesting!
The primary firing bit in particular.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2016, 05:53:02 pm »

Ahem? Gentlefish?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2016, 05:57:25 pm »

...Shit.

Dismount. Use egg as shield. Move away from the fire.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2016, 10:29:37 am »

...Shit.

Dismount. Use egg as shield. Move away from the fire.
You do so. The egg does not seem to approve much, and rolls slightly away every so often. A haughty creature.

Hop out, and attempt to wither away at Nun's blimp with my violin. 
5v5

You send a massive blast of heat almost directly at the blimp, but it moves floats down and out the way as you aim the violin.

Jump from canopy to canopy to travel east, looking for my opponents. If I find one, blast 'em with the Snakes on a Cloud of Planes. Lil' Bloodmower should try and stop any attempts to get at me.
You move along the treetops, your creature following below, and quickly come across Gentlefish, hiding behind a gigantic metal egg. Aiming the barrel of your weapon carefully, you send a blast at him.

2v4

The giant egg catches the majority of the blast, aeroplanes crumpling and crystals shattering, a mere handful lingering in the space between you and your opponent. The Bloodmower rolls dubiously towards Gentlefish, then stops a dozen metres away. The egg appears to be embarassed by its master.

Encourage Moby Zap to electrocute Doc.  Then, try to make his violin fake and my primary firing weapon more real.
2v2
1v6

Oh lord. The second bloody turn as well.

You kick the creature until it starts descending towards McTaalik, who rolls about on the floor trying to evade you, nearly setting himself on fire. Having done this, you take careful aim, twiddle some knobs on your weapon, then swing it about wildly pressing buttons until his weapon and yours come up on the target screens. You neglect to check which weapon is which, however, and as a large part of yours ceases functioning and falls off, a beam of solid grey matter passes from the rest into the violin.

It's pretty clear that somewhere along the line, you screwed up.

The woods... deepen. Where before there were gentle banks and ditches, there are hillocks and minor valleys. Pools of dark amber liquids are dotted about, steaming volcanically, and thick strings impeding movement wind between oddly varnished trees now nearly a hundred metres high. Tiny arcs of electricity jump from branch to oaken branch, and as Nunzillor descends on Moby Zap thourgh foliage his is now in the middle of, they leap onto the beast's own wiring, which chuckles with pleasure, shining and honking harder and louder.

The wood around McTaalik is still on fire, but his creature is having noticeably less of an effect. His weapon is gone, but he feels... attuned to the forest. At a gesture, a pool nearby bubbles even more alarmingly, the tiny electrical creatures flock to a point above his head, and the thick strings wind about him defensively when he looks at Nunzillor. It appears that, to some degree, he commands the place.

The wood is darker, the canopy denser, the greenery quieter.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:00:40 pm by NJW2000 »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2016, 07:32:38 pm »

Command the trees to destroy the intruder.

Nunzillor

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2016, 07:48:51 pm »

Oh great.  Let's get out of here!  Get Moby Zap to go as far up and south he can, away from the trees.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:44 pm »

Sorry egg! Get on-top and use my tow-rope to pull the rider to me before utilizing my Pins o' Pain!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 12:16:25 am »

As Gentlefish opens himself up by climbing on top of the egg, charge at him with my weapon, pointy end first, then bash him with the blunt end repeatedly.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 11:56:04 am »

Sorry egg! Get on-top and use my tow-rope to pull the rider to me before utilizing my Pins o' Pain!
As Gentlefish opens himself up by climbing on top of the egg, charge at him with my weapon, pointy end first, then bash him with the blunt end repeatedly.
3v3

Gentlefish climbs onto the egg but misses his adversary, instead hitting the branch below him. Tiny tracks fly out of the gauntlet, snaking to the forest floor and up the trunk, and a tiny engine speeds along them, yanking Gentlefish after it by a length of cord. Gentlefish is pulled up the trunk to the branch, and IcyTea charges towards him, hammer raised and propellor spinning.

2v4

Winded by his rapid ascent, Gentlefish catches a heavy blow to the stomach, and with a nasty gash trailing blood in his side, he is knocked from the tree, spraining an ankle in the fall.

The egg decides to attack IcyTea's beast, rolling menacingly towards it, but it backs away round the other side of the tree.

The forest around you has changed by now, but nobody is in immediate danger from the changes. The electrical beings are beginning to cluster round IcyTea's branch curiously.

Command the trees to destroy the intruder.
Oh great.  Let's get out of here!  Get Moby Zap to go as far up and south he can, away from the trees.
3v2

Moby Zap climbs slowly and lazily, apparently unaware of the danger. A few strands of string-vine whip across his path, and prevent further rising, while the trees nearby creak menacingly.

I might not have mentioned it before, but Nunzillor can still use the real/fake component of his weapon, just not the primary attack one.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 12:27:41 pm »

Command Lil' Bloodmower to spew sleeping gas and mow over Gentlefish before he can stand up. Wear my mask and scare the electrical beings off, with my obvious insanity if nothing else.

In theory, I'm currently safely insulated from electricity. In practice, I can't risk being hit by some magical electro-fairies.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 12:29:18 pm »

In theory, I'm currently safely insulated from electricity.
Not if one of them jumps on you, are you?

Depends how well the tree conducts, I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8