Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Increasing Ocean Spawns?  (Read 5428 times)

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Increasing Ocean Spawns?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 06:33:42 pm »

Been a while since i've seen this thread, bird behaviour still hasn't changed but changing all birds to spawn alone rather than in cluster-groups may speed up their progress of movement so its only slightly incidental.

Bobbing up and around in blobs isn't useful, atleast in adventure-mode birds take trips onto the ground.

nate.219

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 08:31:25 pm »

Ive seen region-pops mentioned a heap, Ive been trying to figure it out but I cannot find any documentation about what the <TOKEN> is for different creatures.

For example I keep getting giant bluejays and ravens and Ive tried so many different combinations of those words to try and find it but it always said invalid token? Any ideas?

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 03:17:38 am »

Ive seen region-pops mentioned a heap, Ive been trying to figure it out but I cannot find any documentation about what the <TOKEN> is for different creatures.

For example I keep getting giant bluejays and ravens and Ive tried so many different combinations of those words to try and find it but it always said invalid token? Any ideas?
The tokens have to be the text DF uses in the raws. I think using region-pops to list stuff and then use what it printed for the items you want should work. At a guess it would be something like GIANT_BLUEJAY or BLUEJAY_GIANT, although I don't know if the tool is case sensitive or not.
Pages: 1 2 [3]