Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again  (Read 52106 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2016, 11:07:03 am »

We aret not going to shoot thee, or thine stewards... not one bit.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2016, 12:01:50 pm »

Loot the coffe maker and office suxpplies incase I haven't already, Pop into the room the one guy dragging the other guy just came out of. Put aAzywing's friend onto the back of draco, Secure lootables of his to me,
Jack stops to look at the guy being dragged,speaking slowly making sure to avoid his fine pristene accent
You want him? Cause I'll take him off your hands
You steal office equipment and immediately loot the unconscious man and his gear.

"Restrain him!"

IdXan, immobilize the dude. Though he likely isn't who I'm looking for, attempt to determine if he is nonetheless. Cut a hand off, his reaction should give it away. If he isn't what I'm searching for, have IdXan kill him so we can move on.
IdXan moves to immobilize the guy, but the guy barrels straight into him and IdXan goes stiff as a board and gets a fair chunk of his skin evaporated. The man shoves past him and makes for the hall that Spaz is currently occupying while screaming something about having to get away.

"Restraining."

Two Homing Dartmasses, both of the running man's knees. Make it happen.
You throw two of your darts at the man, catching him right in the knees. He falls but then keeps going, crawling on his hands and knees.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2016, 12:57:14 pm »

Try to get the man to calm down and stop, if he does not Shoot for the man's knees. Have draco fire 3 rounds, 2 for his knees, 1 for his back-base of neck.
If he gets close dive into the vr room with draco and my prisoner new friend azwing and unconscious friend whom I have looted.
 If I can once the man has been taken care of disasemble the unconcious man's suit and strap the man to the back of draco.
 Hop into the vr machine when done securing any loose loot ables and anything in the room to draco.
 Make a note to go take him to the doc to have the doc use him, the man I looted, to make another alot to mount turrets on.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 09:36:16 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2016, 05:12:20 pm »

"Hmm. New data suggests that approaching the subject may prove hazardous to one's health."

Two more darts for his elbows should slow him enough to study. If he continues to move at too great of a speed, dart some more of his joints.
Nah, just stay out of the man's way and follow Xan.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:31:09 pm by Egan_BW »

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2016, 05:38:31 pm »

Raise my hands in a gesture of surrender.

((Wait, did ya'll shoot ME?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2016, 05:55:58 pm »

((Nope. NPC. Absolutely nobody is threatening you to my knowledge.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2016, 02:47:59 am »

"Causes the skin at least of those it comes into contact with to evaporate, likely some sort of effect solely restricted to organic material judging by lack of reaction to contact with the floor. Extreme agitation, attempts to use forelimbs to escape unspecified captivity when legs disabled. Intriguing, but not what I'm looking for. Study the specimen if you wish, my id and I are moving on."

Move into the next hallway, the one spazyak's in. What does the symbol on the last door look like? Any other oddities? What does my empathy gland sense, if anything, behind the various doors?

IdXan, regenerate. We both know simple flesh wounds don't work on you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:51:40 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2016, 06:01:13 am »

((I'd like to imagine Xan speaking his observations into an old cassette recorder. Like a detective or those guys that do autopsies. Edit: Coroners! I remembered the word.))
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:07:38 am by Parisbre56 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2016, 08:50:46 am »

"Causes the skin at least of those it comes into contact with to evaporate, likely some sort of effect solely restricted to organic material judging by lack of reaction to contact with the floor. Extreme agitation, attempts to use forelimbs to escape unspecified captivity when legs disabled. Intriguing, but not what I'm looking for. Study the specimen if you wish, my id and I are moving on."

Move into the next hallway, the one spazyak's in. What does the symbol on the last door look like? Any other oddities? What does my empathy gland sense, if anything, behind the various doors?

Follow  like a pleb.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2016, 02:21:41 pm »

Yo, anyone in the infirmary who is trying to go on a mission is getting kicked into their mission threads right now. I got no time to run you through the infirmary for 10 turns or whatever while people wait on you. Either decline your mission invitations or get into those threads ASAP

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2016, 02:32:14 pm »

Ah, thought this might be different. I'm not gonna make that one guy wait for me anymore, I gotta find what I'm looking for here.
Sig! Onol

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2016, 03:03:15 pm »

I ain't going on a mission till I've got enough tentacles. Onward to more damn loot!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2016, 05:24:25 pm »

Just wanted to go through the Origion vr poke it and such
then loot inactives for tokens which considering there are 15 inactives flagged for deletion on wiki, that would get me 75 tokens (i checked).
 Oh, and 15 mcp1's
Can never have enough mcp 1's
If I am allowed to loot the inactives purchase every nyartifact I can which will cost me 24 tokens and leave me with 51
Then purchase a aussault suit with gauss cannons with automatic force infusers in it that can be charged via a piston and used like an over charge shot incase I want to use it.
Have battle suit modified to run on AI like that of a gunner bot but still allow manual control and remote control.
If I can have the additional draco made using the body and 8 tokens or more if neccesary
If I still have any left get another draco mounted gauss turret ready for 2 tokens
Final 2 tokens on dragon coat plating on exo suit.
Ask doc and am to help me with understanding computers or even some basic programming books and tech books to help me understand tech better
before heading over to the mission.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:58:11 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2016, 10:25:17 pm »

Just wanted to go through the Origion vr then loot inactives for tokens before heading over
That'll probably be a 'go mission thread nao' one then.
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #314 on: June 23, 2016, 02:16:06 pm »

Try to get the man to calm down and stop, if he does not Shoot for the man's knees. Have draco fire 3 rounds, 2 for his knees, 1 for his back-base of neck.
If he gets close dive into the vr room with draco and my prisoner new friend azwing and unconscious friend whom I have looted.
 If I can once the man has been taken care of disasemble the unconcious man's suit and strap the man to the back of draco.
 Hop into the vr machine when done securing any loose loot ables and anything in the room to draco.
 Make a note to go take him to the doc to have the doc use him, the man I looted, to make another alot to mount turrets on.

Spaz I think you're completey mistaking Azy for an enemy. Azy is not an enemy, the guy who attacked other xan is not Azy.

"Hmm. New data suggests that approaching the subject may prove hazardous to one's health."

Two more darts for his elbows should slow him enough to study. If he continues to move at too great of a speed, dart some more of his joints.
Nah, just stay out of the man's way and follow Xan.
Following

Follow  like a pleb.
Following

Raise my hands in a gesture of surrender.

((Wait, did ya'll shoot ME?))
You hold your hands up to surrender to the confused man.

The door with the symbol is the VR room with the origin VR thing. The symbol is a circle with some kind of complex series of lines within it. Your empathy gland feels nothing.  IdXan eventually gets back up and regenerates.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25